Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2023, 07:42:06 PM »

I think we're back in business. Sorry for the abandonment today. Still setting up the new phone.

Still in the office too. Heading home now.
I hope Wifey has dinner started.
Not even close. I'm about to start cooking now. Trying to figure out what I'm making. Might go with matzo ball soup. I started it last night so it would be the quickest.
I cook on the grill year round. It's for easy clean up too. Yesterday was pork and chicken that came from Omaha steaks. They offer up some deals now and then.

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2023, 08:00:12 PM »

I think we're back in business. Sorry for the abandonment today. Still setting up the new phone.

Still in the office too. Heading home now.
I hope Wifey has dinner started.
Not even close. I'm about to start cooking now. Trying to figure out what I'm making. Might go with matzo ball soup. I started it last night so it would be the quickest.
I cook on the grill year round. It's for easy clean up too. Yesterday was pork and chicken that came from Omaha steaks. They offer up some deals now and then.
I've ordered from them before. Decent stuff, in my opinion. I now have 3 grills (starting to look like John's house around here) but they all need a cleaning before I'll use them again.

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2023, 09:22:12 PM »

Quick Draw

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2023, 10:48:16 PM »

Wordle 647 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩