Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
3/22/2023
« on: March 22, 2023, 12:49:16 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 04:04:53 AM »

The streak dies at 150. But at least my friends know I don't cheat. Night, lads.

Wordle 641 X/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 05:37:50 AM »

This has been a grand evening with my sons and my wife. We had a superb meal that was off the charts at the local Sicilian restaurant. Then my youngest and I sat and talked about music, in depth. We analyzed Chopin. You should all be so lucky. I very much love and appreciate y'all. Thanks for being my friends.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 06:14:02 AM »

This has been a grand evening with my sons and my wife. We had a superb meal that was off the charts at the local Sicilian restaurant. Then my youngest and I sat and talked about music, in depth. We analyzed Chopin. You should all be so lucky. I very much love and appreciate y'all. Thanks for being my friends.
Sounds like a good time, Wordle notwithstanding. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 06:14:12 AM »

And good morning, fellow humps.

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 06:14:38 AM »

Joe:

5 Vegas Gold Torpedo - 10/29.99

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 06:15:23 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper Robusto - 10/59.99

Door #2 - HC Series Criollo Toro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Trinidad Espiritu Toro - 5/29.99

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023, 06:47:06 AM »

Not even 7 am and I'm already being hit with a forced restart update. Sheesh.

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2023, 07:07:26 AM »

The streak dies at 150. But at least my friends know I don't cheat. Night, lads.

Wordle 641 X/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
That sucks. No one thought you were cheating. 👏 Bravo to you! 150 is very impressive. I'm currently at 5 but may be going back to zero from the looks of it.

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2023, 07:08:39 AM »

Not even 7 am and I'm already being hit with a forced restart update. Sheesh.

I had several of those yesterday. One even while I was sharing my screen in a meeting. Sheesh.

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2023, 07:11:48 AM »

This has been a grand evening with my sons and my wife. We had a superb meal that was off the charts at the local Sicilian restaurant. Then my youngest and I sat and talked about music, in depth. We analyzed Chopin. You should all be so lucky. I very much love and appreciate y'all. Thanks for being my friends.
That sounds splendid. And we love and appreciate you too. Now I have to take my kids to school and have an in depth discussion about TikTok.

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2023, 07:12:56 AM »

And good morning, fellow humps.
Good morning, Dave. All done work the electrical panel?

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2023, 07:19:10 AM »

This has been a grand evening with my sons and my wife. We had a superb meal that was off the charts at the local Sicilian restaurant. Then my youngest and I sat and talked about music, in depth. We analyzed Chopin. You should all be so lucky. I very much love and appreciate y'all. Thanks for being my friends.
That sounds splendid. And we love and appreciate you too. Now I have to take my kids to school and have an in depth discussion about TikTok.
They better enjoy it before it gets banned here.

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2023, 07:19:19 AM »

Not even 7 am and I'm already being hit with a forced restart update. Sheesh.

I had several of those yesterday. One even while I was sharing my screen in a meeting. Sheesh.
D'oh!

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2023, 07:21:19 AM »

And good morning, fellow humps.
Good morning, Dave. All done work the electrical panel?
Still has one more thing to do with the grounding. He wasn't specific, but he might be putting in a new grounding rod outside. He was supposed to come yesterday morning, then pushed it off til noon, then didn't have enough time before I'd leave to pick up the kids from school. Couldn't come back in the evening because we had the shopping to do. He said he'd come back today depending on weather and there's rain in the forecast, so we'll see.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4