Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2019, 04:14:47 PM »

Warped El Oso Mama ready to light
Will follow your lead with a Futuro lit in the man cave.
Figured you were downtown this afternoon 😂

Nice cigar choice
Except for the Maestro Del Tiempo and the lack of unlimited funds I could smoke just his cigars.
So could I or I could also do it with Padrons but at a little less $ requirement I could do it with Arturo Fuentes too.

But I like the Maestro del Tiempo quite well.

But variety is the spice of life.

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2019, 04:15:32 PM »

sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2019, 04:21:34 PM »

My favorite Ocean Front Beach Bar Eatery went out of business and a local overpriced rip-off tourist restaurant is opening a 2nd location in its place.  FMTT’s

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2019, 04:22:26 PM »

sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2019, 04:24:31 PM »

New Zealand requires licensing and in-depth background checks for would-be gun owners, but neither gun control policy prevented Friday’s attacks in Christchurch that killed nearly 50 people.

The University of Sydney’s GunPolicy.org describes New Zealand’s gun control as “restrictive,” because owning guns in that nation is not a guaranteed right but a privilege extended by the government.

Moreover, before legally owning a gun, residents must acquire a license. The acquisition of that license involves passage of a background check that “considers criminal, mental health, medical, addiction and domestic violence records.” Third party references must also be provided to authorities during the license procurement process and interviews are conducted with the applicant’s immediate family.

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2019, 04:27:09 PM »

An attack on a New Zealand mosque was reportedly stopped on Friday when a good guy with a gun fired at the attacker(s), according to local media.

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2019, 04:33:09 PM »

We had catfish and fried green tomatoes with a couple of SweetWater IPA’s for lunch at Bubba’s Fish House.   Going to doctor up a Walmart pizza for dinner.

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2019, 04:41:52 PM »

An attack on a New Zealand mosque was reportedly stopped on Friday when a good guy with a gun fired at the attacker(s), according to local media.
I read he chased after them with a long gun after the deed was done.  If someone in the mosque had been carrying the perp would not have enjoyed a leisurely 17 minute killing spree.

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2019, 04:43:04 PM »

sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.
And here I thought anyone with a smart phone and social media account was a food and music critic these days.

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2019, 04:44:11 PM »

An attack on a New Zealand mosque was reportedly stopped on Friday when a good guy with a gun fired at the attacker(s), according to local media.
I read he chased after them with a long gun after the deed was done.  If someone in the mosque had been carrying the perp would not have enjoyed a leisurely 17 minute killing spree.
With Either scenario your analysis would be correct.

« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2019, 04:48:15 PM »

sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.
And here I thought anyone with a smart phone and social media account was a food and music critic these days.
Pretty much the way it is these days.  The so called “professional ones” are all a bunch of frauds taking $ payoffs from the restaurants along with their free meals.

That local one in Austin was the worst one I have ever known of.   Had to look up his name, Rob Balon.

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2019, 04:53:41 PM »

I got the hots for a Les Baer 1911 Stinger .38 Super to carry, sort of a reverse time travel for me.  Used to have a Jim Clark custom Colt 1911 .38 Super and started missing it when I saw a Stinger.

Stinger is very expensive so should not be too difficult to talk myself out of one.

« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2019, 04:58:02 PM »

Bernie Sanders Gets 7 Stitches on His Head After Run-in With Glass Shower Door🙄

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2019, 05:28:23 PM »

Bernie Sanders Gets 7 Stitches on His Head After Run-in With Glass Shower Door🙄
was he following Occasional Kotex out?

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2019, 05:53:55 PM »

sheesh, I thought Jonathan Gold was dead
OK, Whoever the fuk he is
food and music critic.
And here I thought anyone with a smart phone and social media account was a food and music critic these days.
Pretty much the way it is these days.  The so called “professional ones” are all a bunch of frauds taking $ payoffs from the restaurants along with their free meals.

That local one in Austin was the worst one I have ever known of.   Had to look up his name, Rob Balon.
Yeah, don't know if he still has his radio show, I haven't heard it in a while.  At the start it would say something like "the restaurants reviewed by Rob Balon advertise on his website".  Ha, that's real objective.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9