Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2019, 08:50:18 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefited from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
The perps are white.  Come on, Mr. Mayor, get caught up.
I never doubted they were white. But there are tons more white folks doing the same crime and we'll never hear about them because they are not famous. How about the folks accepting the bribes?

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2019, 08:51:25 AM »

Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and PussyWranglerDean.  40's here this morning, just 60 for a high and windy.  The braless semi-celebs downtown are going to have a case of the pokies.
See? They ARE good for something.

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2019, 08:53:12 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
Someone pointed out last night that there was an old Full House episode that was similar to this, where Uncle Jesse tried to get grades for Michelle changed so she could get into a good preschool, and Aunt Becky was the voice of reason. Kinda ironic.
My kids brought that up to me earlier in the week. Or maybe it was another episode where Uncle Jessy wanted to bribe the preschool in order to get his twin sons in. Again, Aunt Becky was the voice of reason.
Ah, yeah, that's what it was. I didn't really watch the show, so I forgot about the fact that they had kids.

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2019, 09:02:15 AM »

[...]

That was after the show jumped the shark.

Although I will say that it holds up. My kids are into it.

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »

[...]

Have they watched the new one on Netflix? A lot of my friends who watched it back in the day are into that one. Though, I think Aunt Becky is about to make a sudden disappearance on that one.

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2019, 09:27:30 AM »

@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2019, 09:27:40 AM »

strange. my brother got a letter from a lady claiming our father is her father. married and divorced before he married my mother. said she got the info on Ancestry.com.

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2019, 09:28:14 AM »

@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2019, 09:34:19 AM »

@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2019, 09:59:58 AM »

@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.

You're right, the city looks amazing!

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2019, 10:12:06 AM »

@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.

exactly ❤

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2019, 10:51:39 AM »

Banker's hours today, taking my lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2019, 10:52:35 AM »

Banker's hours today, taking my lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!
Dang, working for Flo is a gravy train!  Enjoy.

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2019, 10:55:20 AM »

@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?
Gusty.  SXSW skirts blowing up, too, assuming anyone wore skirts down there.
I love windy skirts.
This is a nice view.

She kind of looks like Aunt Becky.

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2019, 11:22:14 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
I think its just the blatant bribery and cheating.  Old fashioned way was just to donate a lot to the school.  How do you think Trump got into Wharton at U of P ?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9