Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Eeeewwww!
At least it wasn't Uncle Tony.

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
I could think of worse.

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Sammeh!

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Sammeh!
Oh, he's been gone for 3 hours.  Nevermind.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Sammeh!
Oh, he's been gone for 3 hours.  Nevermind.
Hah, been gone lots longer than that my friend!  Rare just hacking around evening.

Where the hell is the Mayor?  His raspberry thumbprints are up again.

good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Maybe he'll need to start breaking in a tag team.

[...]

Thought the raspberry thumbprints referred to the LP-9's.

Where the hell is the Mayor?  His raspberry thumbprints are up again.
Thought the raspberry thumbprints referred to the LP-9's.
Nope, Herrera Esteli
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]