jswaykos

« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.

Your V-cutter or the B&M's? Looks like a little snag there.

Shop's cutter. Cheapy. Got the job done, that was actually some loose tobacco from the cap that I removed, haha.

« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2014, 02:09:23 PM »

Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, what day is it?  Hump DAAAAAAaaaayyy!
Mikey!
Dusty!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/9/2014
« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2014, 02:09:49 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
And you didn't have to worry about shipping!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2014, 02:10:53 PM »

I understand the age of instant gratification we live in, but does anyone actually NEED a cigar order within 3-5 days? Aren't you gonna rest them a bit anyway?

I wonder how many people would actually choose FREE Next Day Delivery if offered, as opposed to a $10-15 OFF coupon.
we do have needs you know! ha.

« Reply #319 on: July 09, 2014, 02:11:07 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
And you didn't have to worry about shipping!
CNS

« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2014, 02:12:29 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.

Your V-cutter or the B&M's? Looks like a little snag there.

Shop's cutter. Cheapy. Got the job done, that was actually some loose tobacco from the cap that I removed, haha.
Good deal on some LT Ninfa's on CigarPlace.biz close out - $1.39 each.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #321 on: July 09, 2014, 02:12:54 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
And you didn't have to worry about shipping!

Lol, true! They have a firm 'no returns' policy once the cigar is smoked, though.

« Reply #322 on: July 09, 2014, 02:13:00 PM »

I understand the age of instant gratification we live in, but does anyone actually NEED a cigar order within 3-5 days? Aren't you gonna rest them a bit anyway?

I wonder how many people would actually choose FREE Next Day Delivery if offered, as opposed to a $10-15 OFF coupon.
we do have needs you know! ha.
I know one that would for sure

« Reply #323 on: July 09, 2014, 02:13:39 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
Yapping?

« Reply #324 on: July 09, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
And you didn't have to worry about shipping!
No bitchin' there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/9/2014
« Reply #325 on: July 09, 2014, 02:14:38 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
And you didn't have to worry about shipping!

Speaking of shipping... what's gonna happen to the 40,000+ kids coming from central America. We just gonna make 'em citizens and absorb all the living and medical costs. I feel bad, but that's a lot of fucking kids!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #326 on: July 09, 2014, 02:14:57 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
Yapping?

West coast term? Talking so much about. Aka one or two posts. Anyhow you're right, it shines in this size. My favorite of the four sizes I've now had.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #327 on: July 09, 2014, 02:16:56 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
And you didn't have to worry about shipping!

Speaking of shipping... what's gonna happen to the 40,000+ kids coming from central America. We just gonna make 'em citizens and absorb all the living and medical costs. I feel bad, but that's a lot of fucking kids!

Too late to cancel the order? There will be tax benefits for us though when they presumably grow to adults and earn money. And buy things here. Not all bad with these sorts of things. Plus think about how good our national soccer team will a couple world cups from now!

Finding it hard to get in the spirit of whiny Wednesday, haha.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/9/2014
« Reply #328 on: July 09, 2014, 02:17:59 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
And you didn't have to worry about shipping!

Lol, true! They have a firm 'no returns' policy once the cigar is smoked, though.
How dare they!

This horse ain't dead yet!

« Reply #329 on: July 09, 2014, 02:18:30 PM »

Enjoying a Tat Havani VI at the B&M. Went with the Angeles since Scott was yapping so much about them the other day.
Yapping?

West coast term? Talking so much about. Aka one or two posts. Anyhow you're right, it shines in this size. My favorite of the four sizes I've now had.
Ha! I'm familiar with the term just taking exception to it. Glad you like it