Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35

« Reply #495 on: July 03, 2014, 10:38:07 PM »

Ken I hope to bring home some nice cigars from my vacation. The torcedore at Habanos is said to make a nice blend. We shall see.
That sounds great! I'm going on vaca next month. probably Texas! I know, it does not sound as fun as Mexico, but it will be good.
Hey Ken, just say when and we'll rustle up some crappy mesican food for ya.  Just ask CB.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #496 on: July 03, 2014, 10:48:09 PM »

good evening guy's , just finished a al aroma de cuba ,
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #497 on: July 03, 2014, 10:49:18 PM »

Murcielago Super Toro from November 2012.

Tastes like a Murcielago.  Prefer the Churchill, though.  Bit stronger tasting, imo.  Could also be batch differences, since these are post EO getting screwed with (though the wrappers look just like the old ones, unlike the 601 Blues) and my Churchills are from before the whole RP saga.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #498 on: July 03, 2014, 10:51:41 PM »

Ken I hope to bring home some nice cigars from my vacation. The torcedore at Habanos is said to make a nice blend. We shall see.
That sounds great! I'm going on vaca next month. probably Texas! I know, it does not sound as fun as Mexico, but it will be good.
Hey Ken, just say when and we'll rustle up some crappy mesican food for ya.  Just ask CB.
Thanks, Mark. We are thinking Schlitterbahn's. Only because Donna's friend with kids are going. But, she will have her own vehicle: driving my car! But, I will be available to go visit botl, and we are planning on staying a few days. I don't need to see water--I see it all of the time.

« Reply #499 on: July 03, 2014, 10:54:43 PM »

Ken I hope to bring home some nice cigars from my vacation. The torcedore at Habanos is said to make a nice blend. We shall see.
That sounds great! I'm going on vaca next month. probably Texas! I know, it does not sound as fun as Mexico, but it will be good.
Hey Ken, just say when and we'll rustle up some crappy mesican food for ya.  Just ask CB.
Thanks, Mark. We are thinking Schlitterbahn's. Only because Donna's friend with kids are going. But, she will have her own vehicle: driving my car! But, I will be available to go visit botl, and we are planning on staying a few days. I don't need to see water--I see it all of the time.
New Braunfels works. That's half-way between Johnny and me.  Plus the Tobacco Haus is there, we're we've meet a few times with NJDave.  Not fancy, but bingo on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #500 on: July 03, 2014, 11:14:11 PM »

good evening guy's , just finished a al aroma de cuba ,
that Al sure makes a good cigar.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/3/2014
« Reply #501 on: July 03, 2014, 11:18:09 PM »

good evening guy's , just finished a al aroma de cuba ,
that Al sure makes a good cigar.

Black sheep of the family.  Al Garcia.

« Reply #502 on: July 03, 2014, 11:32:20 PM »

good evening guy's , just finished a al aroma de cuba ,
that Al sure makes a good cigar.
Indeed. Though adopted, he adapted.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #503 on: July 03, 2014, 11:33:47 PM »

good evening guy's , just finished a al aroma de cuba ,
that Al sure makes a good cigar.
Al who?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #504 on: July 03, 2014, 11:35:03 PM »

good evening guy's , just finished a al aroma de cuba ,
that Al sure makes a good cigar.
Al who?
Oh, I read back. Never mind. A dd'ism.

« Reply #505 on: July 03, 2014, 11:36:07 PM »

good evening guy's , just finished a al aroma de cuba ,
that Al sure makes a good cigar.
Al who?
Oh, I read back. Never mind. A ddism.
Our man dd never disappoints.

« Reply #506 on: July 03, 2014, 11:38:50 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.

« Reply #507 on: July 03, 2014, 11:44:19 PM »

San Lotano Hababo, courtesy of the birthday boy.  Here's to ya, Ken.

« Reply #508 on: July 03, 2014, 11:44:34 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Birthday you say?  Well fuuck, happy birthday, Ken!  I love getting older, how about you?  :o

I know, it beats the alternative.

« Reply #509 on: July 03, 2014, 11:47:39 PM »

Evening all.  Back for some banter.  Trying to decide which cigar to smoke tonight.  Think I'll poke around the tray of Ken-gifts, in honor of his birthday.
Birthday you say?  Well fuuck, happy birthday, Ken!  I love getting older, how about you?  :o

I know, it beats the alternative.
Getting older sucks - except for the part where you stop giving a fuck what most people think about you.  That part's okay.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35