Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good Sunday Morning Tony
I'm in the home stretch, Dave.  Gotta keep moving or I'll die.  I died a little last night watching the Steelers but still have a bit of life in me.

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2015, 01:29:48 PM »

I'll check back in later.  Laundry isn't gonna do itself.

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2015, 01:30:01 PM »

Morning Antnee.
Sorry, I've got a million things to do today.  I'm gonna be like Dean soon and LOVE Mondays.
Oh Lord the world can't handle another Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2015, 01:35:24 PM »

Morning Antnee.
Sorry, I've got a million things to do today.  I'm gonna be like Dean soon and LOVE Mondays.
Oh Lord the world can't handle another Dean.
LMAO.

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2015, 02:22:58 PM »

Morning Antnee.
Sorry, I've got a million things to do today.  I'm gonna be like Dean soon and LOVE Mondays.
Oh Lord the world can't handle another Dean.
LMAO.
Holy smokes, where is the time going today?  I'm gonna head out to run some errands and seriously considering a smoke for the car ride.

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2015, 02:47:19 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2015, 03:01:06 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Appreciate it.  Seahawks still look good.  One of my best friends growing up was a Seahawks fan so I've always kinda sorta rooted for them too.  I was a big Zorn fan.

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2015, 03:05:47 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Appreciate it.  Seahawks still look good.  One of my best friends growing up was a Seahawks fan so I've always kinda sorta rooted for them too.  I was a big Zorn fan.
Yeah, been a Seahawks fan since the Zorn days, too, though I supported the home team when I lived in Arizona and the Cards moved in. In those days both the the Hawks and the Cards sucked, so wasn't much difference, but I'm a support the home team kind of guy. Now that I'm back home, it's nice to see the Seahawks winning.

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2015, 03:31:58 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2015, 03:32:51 PM »

Morning Antnee.
Sorry, I've got a million things to do today.  I'm gonna be like Dean soon and LOVE Mondays.
Oh Lord the world can't handle another Dean.
LMAO.
Holy smokes, where is the time going today?  I'm gonna head out to run some errands and seriously considering a smoke for the car ride.
You better hurry up and go to work for some rest.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/4/2015
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2015, 03:52:51 PM »

Morning Antnee.
Sorry, I've got a million things to do today.  I'm gonna be like Dean soon and LOVE Mondays.
Oh Lord the world can't handle another Dean.
LMAO.
Holy smokes, where is the time going today?  I'm gonna head out to run some errands and seriously considering a smoke for the car ride.
You better hurry up and go to work for some rest.
Working weekends does have a few advantages.

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2015, 04:02:11 PM »

Morning Antnee.
Sorry, I've got a million things to do today.  I'm gonna be like Dean soon and LOVE Mondays.
Oh Lord the world can't handle another Dean.
LMAO.
Holy smokes, where is the time going today?  I'm gonna head out to run some errands and seriously considering a smoke for the car ride.
You better hurry up and go to work for some rest.
Working weekends does have a few advantages.
Yes but you have had too much workaference lately.  Hopefully things will slow down for you with the Holiday's behind us.

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2015, 04:15:25 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2015, 04:41:32 PM »

Morning Antnee.
Sorry, I've got a million things to do today.  I'm gonna be like Dean soon and LOVE Mondays.
Oh Lord the world can't handle another Dean.
LMAO.
Holy smokes, where is the time going today?  I'm gonna head out to run some errands and seriously considering a smoke for the car ride.
You better hurry up and go to work for some rest.
Working weekends does have a few advantages.
If you say so.

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2015, 04:42:51 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8