Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2018, 03:34:07 PM »

93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?
Ah yes, the travelling nurse, I might have read this one back in the day, though I'm sure The Chronicles of Dean version will not disappoint.
+1

Dear Penthouse Forum...

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2018, 04:45:27 PM »

Penthouse Forum lull?

« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2018, 04:51:01 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.

« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2018, 04:59:31 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.

« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »

93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?
I doubt it. I don't know what she looks like or anything other than she's a travelling nurse and when the lady's daughter was with her on her back deck that I found out she can see really well into my bedroom and I may or may not want to lower my blinds.

« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
I'm heading out in a bit and probably won't be back until late. I hope.

« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2018, 05:10:35 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.

« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Not my favorite AJ stick but it doesn't disappoint either.

« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2018, 05:25:18 PM »

Not easy to focus on the cigar. There is an abundance of pretty things to look at this evening.

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2018, 05:57:18 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?

« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2018, 06:11:05 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.

« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2018, 06:14:55 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".

« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".
Oh I missed that. Sorry.

« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2018, 06:24:02 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".
I am done with pools and hot tubs, portable or otherwise.

« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2018, 06:47:16 PM »

a gift on my table outside as I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave. of course I had to set fire to one.
Well done, Dean. I'm about to set fire to an AJF Enclave robusto.

See you in a bit.
Uncle Lee on fire in the work man cave.
When does the portable hot tub get delivered?
I believe it's been delivered and already in use.
I know Dean's is already well broken in....
I meant for Bean to get one for the work mancave....part of the company's new "gym".
I am done with pools and hot tubs, portable or otherwise.
How about showers?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10