Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2018, 09:06:16 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
I'm in love.

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2018, 09:10:00 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
Thanks for the heads up.

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2018, 09:23:56 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
Thanks for the heads up.

Lol, +2

  • Remember...
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2018, 09:35:32 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. no snow here but lots of pollen.
No pollen or lawn cutting here.
Gonna be a while before there's any lawn cutting here. High temps in the 30s and 40 this week. Normal highs should be mid-50s. Enough with this fuggin' winter already.
I overheard someone saying there may be another storm on Friday. WTF?
Now shifted to Sat/Sun.  still a possibility but currently missing us.  Will be cold and probably wet for the weekend in any case.

  • Remember...
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2018, 09:36:58 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Mark, Dave & Dean.  rain in Wilmington DE this morning.  Hope everyone had a good Easter!
Hey Sam!  We've missed you.

  • Remember...
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I don't think he cares.... :P

  • Remember...
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2018, 09:40:06 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2018, 09:40:44 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I don't think he cares....
I'm positive he doesn't. Eff him anyway.

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2018, 09:49:28 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/2/2018
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2018, 10:05:52 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
Hah,  thought you were on permanent vaca...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/2/2018
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2018, 10:06:38 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Mark, Dave & Dean.  rain in Wilmington DE this morning.  Hope everyone had a good Easter!
Hey Sam!  We've missed you.
Thanks Dave!

  • Remember...
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2018, 10:11:17 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)

  • Remember...
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2018, 10:12:15 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
Hah,  thought you were on permanent vaca...
He's working harder now and has more meetings than when he was in New York!

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2018, 10:12:41 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
Hah,  thought you were on permanent vaca...
you're right, what was I thinking?

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2018, 10:13:10 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
LMAO
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10