CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 06, 2022, 12:27:21 AM

Title: 12/6/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on December 06, 2022, 12:27:21 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 06, 2022, 05:31:19 AM
From Dave...Dark label is a new Warped called Upper Realm.   Blue label is Farce Nicaragua.  Espinosa 10 Year Anniversary and Illusione Allegria. Very nice Dave. Keep me posted.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 06:08:35 AM
Good morning. Good morning. Happy TwosDay.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 06:10:38 AM
JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Prensado Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $39.99
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 06:11:29 AM
JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Prensado Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $39.99
Ooooh yeah. That's the stuff.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 06:16:11 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Mark Twain The Press No. 2 (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 10 / $29.99

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - The 90+ Rated Assortment - 15 / $49.99
includes:
5 x 5 Vegas Classic Fifty Five Box-Pressed (5.5"x55)
5 x Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto (5.5"x50)
5 x CAO Gold Robusto (5.0"x50)
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 06:17:37 AM

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) - 10 / $49.99

We got our fix for another day.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 06:19:09 AM

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) - 10 / $49.99

We got our fix for another day.
Double shot should keep you rolling until tomorrow.

Morning, twofers. No shortage of system frustration here this morning. Definitely a Tuesday.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 06:34:00 AM

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) - 10 / $49.99

We got our fix for another day.
Double shot should keep you rolling until tomorrow.

Morning, twofers. No shortage of system frustration here this morning. Definitely a Tuesday.
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 07:49:34 AM
AB. What else is there to say?
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 07:54:34 AM
AB. What else is there to say?
Apparently, nothing. Lol
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 07:58:18 AM
Phew.

Wordle 535 6/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 07:59:19 AM
My heardle streak ended at 1.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 08:12:08 AM
My heardle streak ended at 1.
That sounds right.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 06, 2022, 08:36:58 AM

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) - 10 / $49.99

We got our fix for another day.
Double shot should keep you rolling until tomorrow.

Morning, twofers. No shortage of system frustration here this morning. Definitely a Tuesday.
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Guys. Tony should definitely be good for a little while on the ABs
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 08:50:46 AM

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) - 10 / $49.99

We got our fix for another day.
Double shot should keep you rolling until tomorrow.

Morning, twofers. No shortage of system frustration here this morning. Definitely a Tuesday.
Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Guys. Tony should definitely be good for a little while on the ABs
One could only hope. Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:05:58 AM
JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Prensado Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $39.99
And all is well with the world!
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:12:12 AM
JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Prensado Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $39.99
Now after all that noise, Tony needs to order these up so he can have them in view 24=7.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:12:33 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 09:13:37 AM
JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Prensado Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $39.99
Now after all that noise, Tony needs to order these up so he can have them in view 24=7.
It's the leavings from a former #1 cigar, how could he go wrong?  ;D

Morning, EnablerDave.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:25:33 AM
Today is Tuesday, Dec. 6, the 340th day of 2022.
There are 25 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Dec. 6, 1865, the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, abolishing slavery, was ratified as Georgia became the 27th state to endorse it.

On this date:

In 1790, Congress moved to Philadelphia from New York.

In 1907, the worst mining disaster in U.S. history occurred as 362 men and boys died in a coal mine explosion in Monongah, West Virginia.

In 1917, some 2,000 people were killed when an explosives-laden French cargo ship, the Mont Blanc, collided with the Norwegian vessel Imo at the harbor in Halifax, Nova Scotia, setting off a blast that devastated the Canadian city. Finland declared its independence from Russia.

In 1922, the Anglo-Irish Treaty, which established the Irish Free State, came into force one year to the day after it was signed in London.

In 1923, a presidential address was broadcast on radio for the first time as President Calvin Coolidge spoke to a joint session of Congress.

In 1947, Everglades National Park in Florida was dedicated by President Harry S. Truman.

In 1957, America’s first attempt at putting a satellite into orbit failed as Vanguard TV3 rose about four feet off a Cape Canaveral launch pad before crashing down and exploding.

In 1962, 37 coal miners were killed in an explosion at the Robena No. 3 Mine operated by U.S. Steel in Carmichaels, Pennsylvania.

In 1969, a free concert by The Rolling Stones at the Altamont Speedway in Alameda County, California, was marred by the deaths of four people, including one who was stabbed by a Hell’s Angel.

In 1973, House minority leader Gerald R. Ford was sworn in as vice president, succeeding Spiro T. Agnew.

In 1989, 14 women were shot to death at the University of Montreal’s school of engineering by a man who then took his own life.

In 1998, in Venezuela, former Lt. Col. Hugo Chavez (OO’-goh CHAH’-vez), who had staged a bloody coup attempt against the government six years earlier, was elected president.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:26:32 AM
Ten years ago: Shocking some of his closest Republican colleagues, Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina announced he would resign his seat to head Washington’s conservative Heritage Foundation think tank. Marijuana possession became legal in Washington state, the day a measure approved by voters to regulate marijuana like alcohol took effect.

Five years ago: President Donald Trump declared Jerusalem to be Israel’s capital, defying warnings from the Palestinians and others around the world that he would be destroying hopes for Mideast peace. Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that he would seek reelection, putting him on track to become Russia’s longest-serving ruler since Soviet dictator Josef Stalin.

One year ago: The Justice Department said it was ending its investigation into the 1955 lynching of the Black teenager Emmett Till, who was killed after witnesses said he whistled at a white woman in Mississippi. The White House said the U.S. would stage a diplomatic boycott of the upcoming Winter Olympics in Beijing to protest Chinese human rights abuses; U.S. athletes would compete, but no U.S. dignitaries would be sent to attend the games. The Biden administration reinstated a Trump-era policy to make asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for hearings in U.S. immigration court. Medina Spirit, a 3-year-old colt whose Kentucky Derby victory in May came under scrutiny because of a positive drug test, collapsed and died after a workout at Santa Anita in Southern California.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:29:15 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Comedy performer David Ossman is 86.
Actor Patrick Bauchau is 84.
Country singer Helen Cornelius is 81.
Actor James Naughton is 77.
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is 77.
R&B singer Frankie Beverly (Maze) is 76.
 Former Sen. Don Nickles, R-Okla., is 74.
Actor JoBeth Williams is 74.
Actor Tom Hulce is 69.
Actor Wil Shriner is 69.
Actor Kin Shriner is 69.
Actor Miles Chapin is 68.
Rock musician Rick Buckler (The Jam) is 67.
Comedian Steven Wright is 67.
Singer Tish Hinojosa is 67.
Rock musician Peter Buck (R.E.M.) is 66.
Rock musician David Lovering (Pixies) is 61.
Actor Janine Turner is 60.
Rock musician Ben Watt (Everything But The Girl) is 60.
Writer-director Judd Apatow is 55.
Rock musician Ulf “Buddha” Ekberg (Ace of Base) is 52.
Writer-director Craig Brewer is 51.
Actor Colleen Haskell is 46.
Actor Lindsay Price is 46.
Actor Ashley Madekwe is 41.
Actor Nora Kirkpatrick is 38.
Christian rock musician Jacob Chesnut (Rush of Fools) is 33.
Tennis player CoCo Vandeweghe is 31.
NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo (YAH’-nihs an-teh-toh-KOON’-poh) is 28.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:29:30 AM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 09:31:53 AM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Only 2 today.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 09:53:35 AM
Morocco/Spain coming up.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 09:53:59 AM
Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 10:02:07 AM
I kind of missed office dynamics. Walked into the restroom and three guys are sitting in there (I can only assume based on the evacuation sounds). One guy using speakerphone on a work conference call. WTF?!?
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 10:10:27 AM
I kind of missed office dynamics. Walked into the restroom and three guys are sitting in there (I can only assume based on the evacuation sounds). One guy using speakerphone on a work conference call. WTF?!?
Whenever I came across that, I'd flush the toilet a bunch of times to make sure the person on the other end heard it.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 10:51:23 AM
Morocco/Spain coming up.
Halftime, 0-0.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 06, 2022, 10:55:47 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
Morning guys. I am trying to follow along. Is it lunchtime yet?
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 10:57:25 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
Morning guys. I am trying to follow along. Is it lunchtime yet?
Sure seems like it should be, but the clock doesn't lie.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 06, 2022, 11:17:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 06, 2022, 11:17:46 AM
Wordle 535 3/6

⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 11:20:51 AM
Wordle 535 3/6

⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Morning, Page3Raz. You definitely schooled me and the wife, she got 6 as well.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 06, 2022, 11:24:51 AM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Yup.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 11:26:34 AM
Cavs are on TNT tonight, so I actually get to watch them for the first time this year. Hot darn.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 06, 2022, 11:43:29 AM
Wordle 535 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Morning, Page3Raz. You definitely schooled me and the wife, she got 6 as well.
This one was by the numbers. The yellow letter in my first guess couldn't be in proximity to the green one, which meant it had to be in the first position, and that really narrowed things. So I went looking for a word with high statistical incidence letters, which picked up the fifth position. I came up with two words for the third guess, but one of them had a particular quality that I tend to bet against if I have a word to bet against it with (trying to avoid spoilers here). So I did, and there it was.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 11:53:07 AM
Second day in a row, we're heading to extra time.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 11:53:47 AM
Wordle 535 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Morning, Page3Raz. You definitely schooled me and the wife, she got 6 as well.
This one was by the numbers. The yellow letter in my first guess couldn't be in proximity to the green one, which meant it had to be in the first position, and that really narrowed things. So I went looking for a word with high statistical incidence letters, which picked up the fifth position. I came up with two words for the third guess, but one of them had a particular quality that I tend to bet against if I have a word to bet against it with (trying to avoid spoilers here). So I did, and there it was.
Like poetry.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 12:15:14 PM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Only 2 today.
You need help?
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 12:16:28 PM
Morocco/Spain coming up.
Halftime, 0-0.
Thrilling!
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 12:17:59 PM
Morocco/Spain coming up.
Halftime, 0-0.
Thrilling!
It actually is. Wish I could be watching.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 06, 2022, 12:18:06 PM

Phew.

Wordle 535 6/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Okay, by your third guess, you definitely knew where your yellow needed to go. You'd narrowed the scope to about 12 words. Of those 12, I count four that are reasonable, but two of them I'd have avoided - not that I have any validated scientific evidence that they should be avoided, but based on anecdotal evidence I avoid those types of words.

Remind me tomorrow or today after everyone has done the puzzle and I'll make the case for why I avoid them.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 12:20:17 PM
My favorite soccer event is when the refs secretly add on time and don't tell anyone, so you are never sure when the game is going to end.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 12:26:20 PM
Morocco/Spain coming up.
Halftime, 0-0.
Thrilling!
It actually is. Wish I could be watching.
Most definitely.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 12:26:54 PM
Today's Over/Under is 5
Only 2 today.
You need help?
Apparently, cause I have no idea who she is.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 12:29:58 PM
My favorite soccer event is when the refs secretly add on time and don't tell anyone, so you are never sure when the game is going to end.
I used to feel the same way about stoppage time, but it's an infinitely better system then the clock stopping every 10 seconds like in college football, or the last 5 minutes of each half of an NFL game. Or watching an NBA ref review a replay for 2 minutes to figure out if there are 6.6 or 6.5 seconds left in the game.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 12:32:49 PM

Phew.

Wordle 535 6/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Okay, by your third guess, you definitely knew where your yellow needed to go. You'd narrowed the scope to about 12 words. Of those 12, I count four that are reasonable, but two of them I'd have avoided - not that I have any validated scientific evidence that they should be avoided, but based on anecdotal evidence I avoid those types of words.

Remind me tomorrow or today after everyone has done the puzzle and I'll make the case for why I avoid them.
I think I know your reasoning, and guesses 4 and 5 would definitely fall in that category. But at the time, I couldn't come up with any other solutions. I think I might start doing the puzzle a little later in the day, it seems like I do better when the brain has been running for a little longer.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 12:34:59 PM
On to penalties...
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 12:47:13 PM
And Morocco advances. Spain didn't get a single goal in the shootout.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 12:48:33 PM
And Morocco advances. Spain didn't get a single goal in the shootout.
Funny story, Peacock doesn't put the uniform colors on their scoring bug and with it being in Spanish, I actually had the two teams mixed up until I came upstairs for lunch. I was quite confused initially.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 12:49:04 PM
My favorite soccer event is when the refs secretly add on time and don't tell anyone, so you are never sure when the game is going to end.
Holy shit!!! Spain is out!

Congrats to Morocco!
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 01:02:47 PM
My favorite soccer event is when the refs secretly add on time and don't tell anyone, so you are never sure when the game is going to end.
Holy shit!!! Spain is out!

Congrats to Morocco!
The announcers mentioned before the shootout that Spain wasn't generally very good in them, and boy were they right.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 01:08:32 PM
My favorite soccer event is when the refs secretly add on time and don't tell anyone, so you are never sure when the game is going to end.
Holy shit!!! Spain is out!

Congrats to Morocco!
The announcers mentioned before the shootout that Spain wasn't generally very good in them, and boy were they right.
It just takes some practice. WTF?

Edit: these are professional athletes after all. There's no excuse. Same goes for foul throws in basketball.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 01:17:56 PM
My favorite soccer event is when the refs secretly add on time and don't tell anyone, so you are never sure when the game is going to end.
Holy shit!!! Spain is out!

Congrats to Morocco!
The announcers mentioned before the shootout that Spain wasn't generally very good in them, and boy were they right.
It just takes some practice. WTF?

Edit: these are professional athletes after all. There's no excuse. Same goes for foul throws in basketball.
I don't disagree, clearly more practice time will be coming for that squad.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 01:19:04 PM
There's a tree trimming company a couple doors down, they're trimming back trees from power lines in the neighborhood. And guess who just lost internet? I'm sure the two are not related.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 01:21:29 PM
There's a tree trimming company a couple doors down, they're trimming back trees from power lines in the neighborhood. And guess who just lost internet? I'm sure the two are not related.
We don't need to believe you. Just have to convince your boss.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 01:34:36 PM
There's a tree trimming company a couple doors down, they're trimming back trees from power lines in the neighborhood. And guess who just lost internet? I'm sure the two are not related.
We don't need to believe you. Just have to convince your boss.
And naturally, the internet company can't come out until tomorrow. I blame the Cavs for being on national TV.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 01:54:29 PM
Ronaldo not in the starting 11 for Portugal. Interesting...
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 01:55:22 PM
There's a tree trimming company a couple doors down, they're trimming back trees from power lines in the neighborhood. And guess who just lost internet? I'm sure the two are not related.
We don't need to believe you. Just have to convince your boss.
And naturally, the internet company can't come out until tomorrow. I blame the Cavs for being on national TV.
That's probably the most sense you've made in weeks.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 02:00:03 PM
Ronaldo not in the starting 11 for Portugal. Interesting...
I'm surprised too but I'm generally not that impressed with him.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 02:06:06 PM
There's a tree trimming company a couple doors down, they're trimming back trees from power lines in the neighborhood. And guess who just lost internet? I'm sure the two are not related.
We don't need to believe you. Just have to convince your boss.
And naturally, the internet company can't come out until tomorrow. I blame the Cavs for being on national TV.
That's probably the most sense you've made in weeks.
A new streak has started!
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 02:07:28 PM
Ronaldo not in the starting 11 for Portugal. Interesting...
I'm surprised too but I'm generally not that impressed with him.
So not in your GOAT conversation then, huh?
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 02:08:56 PM
Despite me telling them about the outage being in the area and not just my house, they now acknowledge it is indeed in the area. I'm hopeful that gets someone out here faster than 10am-12pm tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 02:21:52 PM
You'd need a protractor to figure out how that Portugal goal went in. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 02:26:12 PM
You'd need a protractor to figure out how that Portugal goal went in. Sheesh!
I only have a slide rule...
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 03:00:27 PM
You'd need a protractor to figure out how that Portugal goal went in. Sheesh!
I only have a slide rule...
Then you only get to figure out stoppage time.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 03:30:02 PM
Ronaldo not in the starting 11 for Portugal. Interesting...
I'm surprised too but I'm generally not that impressed with him.
So not in your GOAT conversation then, huh?
And apparently he isn't missed at all. Looks like Portugal is moving on to quarter finals.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 03:59:11 PM
Ronaldo not in the starting 11 for Portugal. Interesting...
I'm surprised too but I'm generally not that impressed with him.
So not in your GOAT conversation then, huh?
And apparently he isn't missed at all. Looks like Portugal is moving on to quarter finals.
Yeah, these afternoon matches have been beat downs.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 04:00:02 PM
On a positive note, the cable guy was up on the line when I came back from school pickup, so maybe I'll have internet some time soon.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 06, 2022, 05:19:27 PM
Undies (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221206/4b37713dc1d2cb6ca39fe2a37adb586f.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 05:57:25 PM
Undies (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221206/4b37713dc1d2cb6ca39fe2a37adb586f.jpg)
Tighty whities?
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 06:18:54 PM
Wordle 535 3/6

⬛🟨🟩🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 06, 2022, 07:08:18 PM
Espinosaeveryday# is hashtag that often gets used(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/b714c998d3d7d1afac2dff160a89926d.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 07:13:57 PM
Espinosaeveryday# is hashtag that often gets used(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/b714c998d3d7d1afac2dff160a89926d.jpg)
You sure are doing a lot of smoking today. That's not a judgement. Just an observation.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 06, 2022, 07:56:21 PM
Espinosaeveryday# is hashtag that often gets used(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/b714c998d3d7d1afac2dff160a89926d.jpg)
You sure are doing a lot of smoking today. That's not a judgement. Just an observation.
2 cigars. I passed my physical yesterday
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 06, 2022, 07:58:26 PM
Espinosaeveryday# is hashtag that often gets used(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/b714c998d3d7d1afac2dff160a89926d.jpg)
You sure are doing a lot of smoking today. That's not a judgement. Just an observation.
2 cigars. I passed my physical yesterday
I cooked on the grill too (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/7dd7814ced64457b33f7d5b946c2f513.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 08:06:51 PM
Espinosaeveryday# is hashtag that often gets used(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/b714c998d3d7d1afac2dff160a89926d.jpg)
You sure are doing a lot of smoking today. That's not a judgement. Just an observation.
2 cigars. I passed my physical yesterday
Well done, my friend.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 08:16:19 PM
Espinosaeveryday# is hashtag that often gets used(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/b714c998d3d7d1afac2dff160a89926d.jpg)
You sure are doing a lot of smoking today. That's not a judgement. Just an observation.
2 cigars. I passed my physical yesterday
I cooked on the grill too (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/7dd7814ced64457b33f7d5b946c2f513.jpg)
I did as well, though, mine was just brats.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 08:21:24 PM
Espinosaeveryday# is hashtag that often gets used(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/b714c998d3d7d1afac2dff160a89926d.jpg)
You sure are doing a lot of smoking today. That's not a judgement. Just an observation.
2 cigars. I passed my physical yesterday
I cooked on the grill too (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/7dd7814ced64457b33f7d5b946c2f513.jpg)
I did as well, though, mine was just brats.
Think you should finish up that success with a few fingers of a nice bourbon.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2022, 09:03:25 PM
Another one almost too pretty to unwrap.
Almost...
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 09:09:36 PM
Raining sideways here, at the moment. Taco night is about to begin. Boys were at basketball practice.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 09:16:02 PM
601 Green

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/c3634d2cdca7a5f182af5fd38948760f.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 09:16:18 PM
Raining sideways here, at the moment. Taco night is about to begin. Boys were at basketball practice.
Sheesh, mine are already in their rooms for the night. Lol
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 09:23:34 PM
601 Green

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/c3634d2cdca7a5f182af5fd38948760f.jpg)
It's been so long since I've had one. Gonna have to go check to see if I even have any.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2022, 10:17:12 PM
601 Green

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/c3634d2cdca7a5f182af5fd38948760f.jpg)
It's been so long since I've had one. Gonna have to go check to see if I even have any.
They're as good as ever.
Title: Re: 12/6/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2022, 10:45:14 PM
601 Green

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221207/c3634d2cdca7a5f182af5fd38948760f.jpg)
It's been so long since I've had one. Gonna have to go check to see if I even have any.
They're as good as ever.
I can believe it.