Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 08:11:24 AM »

Good morning, gents.  This might be a first... No one is working today?

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 08:24:27 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
So how did you like the article about our stupid quarterback and a few of his team mates yesterday?
LOL maybe they will keep him in jail so he can't play forcing them to find a decent quarterback.  But since it was in EBR Parish charges will likely be dropped against all,of them.
All but one got out yesterday on bond, only 1 guy still in parish prison on 15,000.00 bond since he can't shave himself and even his family must be tired of his antics.  We might be better off without Jennings anyway, hopefully Les just cuts the idiots and we are done with them all.
That's because there were two different incidents.  The three were together trying to "recover" some stolen items while the fourth was robbing a person that had previously been beaten unconscious, and punched his girlfriend when she tried to intervene.

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2015, 08:24:50 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Sure I can get it online but not generally available here.  I did see Cafe Du Monde Coffee with Chicory in a nearby store recently.

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2015, 08:25:29 AM »

Morning landlord Tony.

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2015, 08:29:39 AM »

Morning landlord Tony.
Great morning to you, David.  Anything going on today?  My kids have a birthday party to attend this afternoon, otherwise nothing much going on here.

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2015, 08:32:46 AM »

Morning landlord Tony.
Great morning to you, David.  Anything going on today?  My kids have a birthday party to attend this afternoon, otherwise nothing much going on here.
Indeed I do sir.  Brother's daughter graduated HS yesterday, party this afternoon.  Have my daughter home for the weekend and also have my little cousin staying over last night to give her parents an evening out.

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2015, 08:42:43 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Sure I can get it online but not generally available here.  I did see Cafe Du Monde Coffee with Chicory in a nearby store recently.
Very similar, CDM is just a tiny bit darker roast version and usually a little  cheaper in LA. Is what you see in a Yellow Can?

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2015, 08:45:09 AM »

Morning Tony

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2015, 08:45:42 AM »

Morning landlord Tony.
Great morning to you, David.  Anything going on today?  My kids have a birthday party to attend this afternoon, otherwise nothing much going on here.
Indeed I do sir.  Brother's daughter graduated HS yesterday, party this afternoon.  Have my daughter home for the weekend and also have my little cousin staying over last night to give her parents an evening out.
Wow.  Sounds like you have your hands full.

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2015, 08:46:29 AM »

I am telling you the Cigar NSA is watching us, short discussion about Toro Core's yesterday and they are on the Sister DD today.

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2015, 08:47:04 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Sure I can get it online but not generally available here.  I did see Cafe Du Monde Coffee with Chicory in a nearby store recently.
Very similar, CDM is just a tiny bit darker roast version and usually a little  cheaper in LA. Is what you see in a Yellow Can?
I think they have the orangeish/yellow can as well as the blue can with the french roast.

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2015, 08:53:39 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Sure I can get it online but not generally available here.  I did see Cafe Du Monde Coffee with Chicory in a nearby store recently.
Very similar, CDM is just a tiny bit darker roast version and usually a little  cheaper in LA. Is what you see in a Yellow Can?
I think they have the orangeish/yellow can as well as the blue can with the french roast.
That French Roast is hard to find outside of the New Orleans area and is really good coffee, no chicory in it.  Yellow can is the real stuff.

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2015, 09:19:09 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Sure I can get it online but not generally available here.  I did see Cafe Du Monde Coffee with Chicory in a nearby store recently.
Very similar, CDM is just a tiny bit darker roast version and usually a little  cheaper in LA. Is what you see in a Yellow Can?
I think they have the orangeish/yellow can as well as the blue can with the french roast.
That French Roast is hard to find outside of the New Orleans area and is really good coffee, no chicory in it.  Yellow can is the real stuff.
I have had both in New Orleans.  I happened to be all stocked up on coffee the last time I saw them both.  Plus I recall them being a little on the pricey side.  I should have picked up a can of each anyway.

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2015, 09:21:32 AM »

Only my daughter is up but the rest of the house is still quiet.  I think it's time for the two of us to have breakfast.  We can't be waiting around all day for the rest of their lazy asses.  Plus I have a craving for coffee.  ;)

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2015, 09:22:00 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Sure I can get it online but not generally available here.  I did see Cafe Du Monde Coffee with Chicory in a nearby store recently.

Very similar, CDM is just a tiny bit darker roast version and usually a little  cheaper in LA. Is what you see in a Yellow Can?
I think they have the orangeish/yellow can as well as the blue can with the french roast.
That French Roast is hard to find outside of the New Orleans area and is really good coffee, no chicory in it.  Yellow can is the real stuff.
I have had both in New Orleans.  I happened to be all stocked up on coffee the last time I saw them both.  Plus I recall them being a little on the pricey side.  I should have picked up a can of each anyway.
They are cheap in New Orleans but always pretty pricey in other areas of the country.  I pay $6.98 for a can of CDM here which is not too bad.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6