Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 02:24:09 PM »

Middle kid needs a dress for a dance this Friday, so I'll be heading to the mall shortly. Oof
Just dropped $650 on a dress for prom. I'm told that's reasonable for 2024. I think that's bullshit.
Told by whom?
What size you wearing these days Tony?
Now for shoes.
I wish I looked that good. I don't think they even make a dress like that in my size. ☹️

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2024, 02:26:35 PM »

It's a fine afternoon.  Slainte.
Chieftains on the radio, Guinness poured and Grasshopper lit.
May be the nicest candela I've ever had.
I used to enjoy Rocky's Indian Tabac candela. Not sure when was the last time I smoked one, come to think of it.

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2024, 03:06:17 PM »

Putin wins in a landslide election. I didn't see that one coming.

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2024, 03:34:09 PM »

Middle kid needs a dress for a dance this Friday, so I'll be heading to the mall shortly. Oof
Just dropped $650 on a dress for prom. I'm told that's reasonable for 2024. I think that's bullshit.
Well, now she's not even sure she wants to go cause apparently none of her friends bothered to get tickets. Of course, she found this out once we were at the mall. Sheesh²

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2024, 04:12:09 PM »

It's a fine afternoon.  Slainte.
Chieftains on the radio, Guinness poured and Grasshopper lit.
Winning

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2024, 04:13:01 PM »

Putin wins in a landslide election. I didn't see that one coming.
I would hope so, cause anyone who didn't vote for him will "disappear" by tomorrow afternoon.

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2024, 04:50:59 PM »

Putin wins in a landslide election. I didn't see that one coming.
I would hope so, cause anyone who didn't vote for him will "disappear" by tomorrow afternoon.
That's 12% of those who voted. Yeesh!

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2024, 04:52:21 PM »

Middle kid needs a dress for a dance this Friday, so I'll be heading to the mall shortly. Oof
Just dropped $650 on a dress for prom. I'm told that's reasonable for 2024. I think that's bullshit.
Well, now she's not even sure she wants to go cause apparently none of her friends bothered to get tickets. Of course, she found this out once we were at the mall. Sheesh²
I'm assuming she has a ticket? I say go anyway and make new friends.

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2024, 05:00:27 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #280
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2024, 05:36:26 PM »

Middle kid needs a dress for a dance this Friday, so I'll be heading to the mall shortly. Oof
Just dropped $650 on a dress for prom. I'm told that's reasonable for 2024. I think that's bullshit.
Well, now she's not even sure she wants to go cause apparently none of her friends bothered to get tickets. Of course, she found this out once we were at the mall. Sheesh²
I'm assuming she has a ticket? I say go anyway and make new friends.
She hasn't gotten one yet, was going to get one tomorrow. But apparently, none of her friends want to go for some reason, so I don't think she's going to. We shall see.

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2024, 05:47:49 PM »

Middle kid needs a dress for a dance this Friday, so I'll be heading to the mall shortly. Oof
Just dropped $650 on a dress for prom. I'm told that's reasonable for 2024. I think that's bullshit.
Well, now she's not even sure she wants to go cause apparently none of her friends bothered to get tickets. Of course, she found this out once we were at the mall. Sheesh²
I'm assuming she has a ticket? I say go anyway and make new friends.
She hasn't gotten one yet, was going to get one tomorrow. But apparently, none of her friends want to go for some reason, so I don't think she's going to. We shall see.
Kids.

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2024, 06:02:13 PM »

Middle kid needs a dress for a dance this Friday, so I'll be heading to the mall shortly. Oof
Just dropped $650 on a dress for prom. I'm told that's reasonable for 2024. I think that's bullshit.
Well, now she's not even sure she wants to go cause apparently none of her friends bothered to get tickets. Of course, she found this out once we were at the mall. Sheesh²
I'm assuming she has a ticket? I say go anyway and make new friends.
She hasn't gotten one yet, was going to get one tomorrow. But apparently, none of her friends want to go for some reason, so I don't think she's going to. We shall see.
Kids.
Lol, truth.

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2024, 07:25:40 PM »

Snow has started falling here. Big, fat flakes. If it ends up amounting to anything, it won't take long to pile up.

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2024, 07:48:59 PM »

Snow has started falling here. Big, fat flakes. If it ends up amounting to anything, it won't take long to pile up.
Sheesh. What a crazy March.

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2024, 07:53:31 PM »

Snow has started falling here. Big, fat flakes. If it ends up amounting to anything, it won't take long to pile up.
Sheesh. What a crazy March.
Indeed. While at the mall, I saw a clearance section of clothes and momentarily thought, soon, golf stuff will be there. Then I remembered it's only March, and despite the fact that I've golfed a few times recently but was now wearing my winter coat again, it was actually still very early in the season.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5