Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
3/14/2024
« on: March 14, 2024, 01:39:21 AM »

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 05:55:33 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Friday.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 05:55:58 AM »

Joe:

Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/22.50

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 05:57:16 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley The Lineage Toro - 10/44.99

Door #2 - AJ Fernandez Anthology Sampler - 12/44.99
    1 x La Herencia Cubana CORE Robusto (5.0"x52)
    1 x Ave Maria Immaculata (5.0"x52)
    1 x Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5"x54)
    1 x Man O’ War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x 56)
    1 x Ave Maria Divina Toro (6.0"x54)
    1 x Man O’ War Robusto (5.5"x50)
    1 x Diesel Rage Toro (6.0"x54)
    1 x Fallen Angel Robusto (5.0"x52)
    1 x HC Habano2 Robusto (5.0"x50)
    1 x Man O’ War Legend Robusto (5.5"x52)
    1 x Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56)
    1 x Relic Robusto (5.2"x52)

Door #3 - La Gloria Cubana Spanish Press Robusto - 10/34.99

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 05:59:37 AM »

I forgot to mention that when the sewer guys were out here on Saturday, they apparently discovered (without telling me) that the connector from my line to the main sewer line is broken and needs to be repaired. I found out about it when I looked outside Tuesday after work and discovered flags and painted lines in my front yard. Took a few phone calls to find out why they were there. Shouldn't cost me anything because that line is the responsibility of the county, but they're gonna have to tear up my front yard something fierce. And that's almost as bad.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 06:38:02 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Friday.
I almost made the mistake of thinking it was actual Friday again. Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 06:39:44 AM »

I forgot to mention that when the sewer guys were out here on Saturday, they apparently discovered (without telling me) that the connector from my line to the main sewer line is broken and needs to be repaired. I found out about it when I looked outside Tuesday after work and discovered flags and painted lines in my front yard. Took a few phone calls to find out why they were there. Shouldn't cost me anything because that line is the responsibility of the county, but they're gonna have to tear up my front yard something fierce. And that's almost as bad.
They'll usually repair that too. (Meaning, they're supposed to put things back to how they were, new grass, etc.) But perhaps things are different here.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 06:42:14 AM »

Today will be the nicest of the days. Mid-70s expected. Then we go down to 50s for the foreseeable future.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 06:54:38 AM »

I forgot to mention that when the sewer guys were out here on Saturday, they apparently discovered (without telling me) that the connector from my line to the main sewer line is broken and needs to be repaired. I found out about it when I looked outside Tuesday after work and discovered flags and painted lines in my front yard. Took a few phone calls to find out why they were there. Shouldn't cost me anything because that line is the responsibility of the county, but they're gonna have to tear up my front yard something fierce. And that's almost as bad.
They'll usually repair that too. (Meaning, they're supposed to put things back to how they were, new grass, etc.) But perhaps things are different here.
Hmm, maybe. I know they usually do that with road repair, but not sure about this situation. I suppose I'll find out eventually. Though, it may just be through observation, since they don't appear ready to advise me of anything in any other way.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 06:55:59 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Friday.
I almost made the mistake of thinking it was actual Friday again. Good morning, LTG.
APNewsDave will never let you hear the end of it now.

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2024, 06:57:18 AM »

Today will be the nicest of the days. Mid-70s expected. Then we go down to 50s for the foreseeable future.
Same here. Nice weather has passed, but it was a nice change of pace.

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2024, 09:23:18 AM »

Got some pulled pork in the slow cooker for dinner, house is gonna start smelling good in no time.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2024, 10:23:35 AM »

Got some pulled pork in the slow cooker for dinner, house is gonna start smelling good in no time.
Mmmm. I'm in the office today but I had the makings for that. Maybe over the weekend.

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2024, 10:45:47 AM »

Got some pulled pork in the slow cooker for dinner, house is gonna start smelling good in no time.
Mmmm. I'm in the office today but I had the makings for that. Maybe over the weekend.
Hard to go wrong. And usually means some leftovers, as well.

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2024, 10:51:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4