Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2023, 09:40:03 PM »

Homemade Clam Chowder, homemade sourdough, and some cold Chardonnay to go with watching the Seahawks beat up on the Giants.

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2023, 09:54:43 PM »

Homemade Clam Chowder, homemade sourdough, and some cold Chardonnay to go with watching the Seahawks beat up on the Giants.

Or maybe I should say, "watching the Giants beating up on themselves in front if the Seahawks."

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2023, 10:29:58 PM »

This is senior night for most high school sports in our town. Tonight was girls soccer. My daughter has a lot of friends on the team. One of them broke her shin tonight when the goalkeeper for the other team came charging out. I guess she had enough after letting up 5 goals and was going to do whatever it took not to give up the 6th.

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2023, 10:32:51 PM »

Homemade Clam Chowder, homemade sourdough, and some cold Chardonnay to go with watching the Seahawks beat up on the Giants.

Or maybe I should say, "watching the Giants beating up on themselves in front if the Seahawks."
The Giants had a better 3rd quarter.

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2023, 10:34:40 PM »

Homemade Clam Chowder, homemade sourdough, and some cold Chardonnay to go with watching the Seahawks beat up on the Giants.

Or maybe I should say, "watching the Giants beating up on themselves in front if the Seahawks."
The Giants had a better 3rd quarter.
No sooner did I post that... PICK6! With only about a minute left.

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2023, 10:43:32 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #113
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2023, 10:50:10 PM »

Homemade Clam Chowder, homemade sourdough, and some cold Chardonnay to go with watching the Seahawks beat up on the Giants.

Or maybe I should say, "watching the Giants beating up on themselves in front if the Seahawks."
The Giants had a better 3rd quarter.
No sooner did I post that... PICK6! With only about a minute left.
We're starting to feel bad for Daniel Jones up here. I mean, the first 5 sacks are exciting.  After that, it starts to feel...dirty.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]