CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 15, 2016, 12:01:56 AM

Title: 6/15/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on June 15, 2016, 12:01:56 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 03:56:39 AM
Happy hump day, humpers.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 05:11:39 AM
Happy hump day, humpers.
Hi Dave were gonna die working.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 05:12:19 AM
Happy hump day, humpers.
Hi Dave were gonna die working.
No doubt about it. But that's only because I won't ever be able to afford to retire. Morning, Happy Poop.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 05:13:47 AM
It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 05:15:27 AM
Happy hump day, humpers.
Hi Dave were gonna die working.
No doubt about it. But that's only because I won't ever be able to afford to retire. Morning, Happy Poop.
Good morning. I got some cigars from juniors I'm looking to burn later.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:33:55 AM
Morning Blue & Golf.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 05:38:10 AM
Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:42:31 AM
Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 05:46:31 AM
Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:47:13 AM
I bet it was an ISIS alligator

Orange County deputies are searching late into the night Tuesday and early into Wednesday morning for a toddler who was dragged into the water by an alligator near Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando.

The 2-year-old child, on vacation from Nebraska with his parents and two siblings, was dragged into the Seven Seas Lagoon around 9:30 p.m., Rose Silva, spokeswoman for the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, said. The boy’s father, who was holding the child when the gator grabbed him, attempted to save his son, but was unsuccessful.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:47:58 AM
Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.
I might bring tofu pops tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 05:49:35 AM
Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.
I might bring tofu pops tomorrow.
Sounds like a real Austin-type snack.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 05:50:28 AM
Ugh, well I have work orders to complete and a sevice call I am bringing my coworker on. Tired of hearing "I don't know how to do that or never been trained". Cya felles be back later I hope.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:52:10 AM
Morning Blue & Golf.
Morning Tex, Dave brought Donuts
He knew I am on a diet and wanted to inflict a bit of torture.
he told me the peanut sticks were yours and not to touch.
I might bring tofu pops tomorrow.
Sounds like a real Austin-type snack.
"South Austin Donuts "
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:57:45 AM
Guess I better prepare to commute.  BBL
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 06:19:36 AM
50° in the front porch, brrrrr.
AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 06:23:21 AM
It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 06:26:25 AM
It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 06:32:53 AM
It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
going to try to fit in my old golf buddy in Sodus Point too if possible. sheesh. I was never this popular when I lived here.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 06:39:27 AM
It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
going to try to fit in my old golf buddy in Sodus Point too if possible. sheesh. I was never this popular when I lived here.
Best move you ever made
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 06:43:54 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 06:44:37 AM
It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
going to try to fit in my old golf buddy in Sodus Point too if possible. sheesh. I was never this popular when I lived here.
Best move you ever made
absolutely.
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 06:48:20 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 07:11:23 AM
feels funny sitting on the porch smoking a cigar and drinking coffee while watching all the 'young professionals' and students head off to work. quite the neighborhood here.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 07:26:59 AM
Morning Dean and Fish
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 07:27:16 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 07:28:28 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 07:29:28 AM
It seems the AC is not working in this building today so this hopefully may be Friday for me, if no AC system circulating the air then the building must be evacuated by law.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 07:30:06 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
Good plan, I am headed to the patio to smoke cigars and relax.  Oops, got to mow the grass along the way though.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 07:38:34 AM
217 DAYS
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 07:41:04 AM
It seems the AC is not working in this building today so this hopefully may be Friday for me, if no AC system circulating the air then the building must be evacuated by law.
call Rick. I'm sure he'd come right down for a service call.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 07:43:23 AM
Pastor Roger Jimenez from Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento told his congregation that Christians “shouldn’t be mourning the death of 50 sodomites.”

“People say, like: Well, aren’t you sad that 50 sodomites died?” Jimenez said, referencing the initial death toll in Orlando, which authorities later clarified included 49 victims plus the gunman. “Here’s the problem with that. It’s like the equivalent of asking me — what if you asked me: ​Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?’

“Um, no, I think that’s great. I think that helps society. You know, I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight.”

He added: “The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die. The tragedy is — I’m kind of upset that he didn’t finish the job!”
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 07:49:55 AM
217 DAYS

January 18, 2017

😕
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 07:57:03 AM
Good morning, ladies.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 07:58:39 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 07:58:51 AM
Good morning, ladies.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 07:59:41 AM
Pastor Roger Jimenez from Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento told his congregation that Christians “shouldn’t be mourning the death of 50 sodomites.”

“People say, like: Well, aren’t you sad that 50 sodomites died?” Jimenez said, referencing the initial death toll in Orlando, which authorities later clarified included 49 victims plus the gunman. “Here’s the problem with that. It’s like the equivalent of asking me — what if you asked me: ​Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?’

“Um, no, I think that’s great. I think that helps society. You know, I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight.”

He added: “The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die. The tragedy is — I’m kind of upset that he didn’t finish the job!”
(https://media.riffsy.com/images/16a348eada4372eed121803885a0a973/raw)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:00:29 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:01:46 AM
FBI SWAMPED BY AVALANCHE OF TERROR TIPS
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 08:02:33 AM
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 08:03:12 AM
Pastor Roger Jimenez from Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento told his congregation that Christians “shouldn’t be mourning the death of 50 sodomites.”

“People say, like: Well, aren’t you sad that 50 sodomites died?” Jimenez said, referencing the initial death toll in Orlando, which authorities later clarified included 49 victims plus the gunman. “Here’s the problem with that. It’s like the equivalent of asking me — what if you asked me: ​Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?’

“Um, no, I think that’s great. I think that helps society. You know, I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight.”

He added: “The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die. The tragedy is — I’m kind of upset that he didn’t finish the job!”
(https://media.riffsy.com/images/16a348eada4372eed121803885a0a973/raw)
me too.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 08:07:25 AM
Good morning, ladies.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Planning on using the day wisely. Gonna replace my edger today with a gas powered one. Then I'm gonna use it, as well as mow. Then if I'm really inspired, I'll power wash the pavers and fill them in with new sand. All along, smoking a cigar or two.

Oh crap, I'm sounding like Dean.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 08:08:07 AM
Morning Mayor
Back atcha, Tex.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 08:09:01 AM
morning Tony.
Great morning to you too, BusybusyDean.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 08:11:47 AM
Good morning, ladies.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Planning on using the day wisely. Gonna replace my edger today with a gas powered one. Then I'm gonna use it, as well as mow. Then if I'm really inspired, I'll power wash the pavers and fill them in with new sand. All along, smoking a cigar or two.

Oh crap, I'm sounding like Dean.
hey, I resemble that remark.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2016, 08:12:37 AM
time to get ready and do my running around.
later guys.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 08:13:05 AM
time to get ready and do my running around.
later guys.
+1
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:17:36 AM
time to get ready and do my running around.
later guys.
+1
I am dun-run'n
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:18:41 AM
Still no AC, hopefully should be heading home within the hour
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:19:27 AM
Took my last Shingles Pill last night so back to heart elixir this afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:21:27 AM
time to get ready and do my running around.
later guys.
I thought you are in NY taking a break from that?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:24:13 AM
time to get ready and do my running around.
later guys.
I thought you are in NY taking a break from that?
::)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:28:12 AM
It's a bummer I will miss Dean. He has his Family to be with, there is always next time. I hope has a safe trip.
sorry Rick. my family has me booked. I'm going to have to go home to rest up for sure after this week is over. gotta sit the grandkids tonight. 😉 heading out soon to see my brother and visit my mothers grave.
Sounds like a full day, enjoy.
going to try to fit in my old golf buddy in Sodus Point too if possible. sheesh. I was never this popular when I lived here.
Surprised Barry isn't stopping down as well....Maybe Rick too!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 08:28:36 AM
time to get ready and do my running around.
later guys.
I thought you are in NY taking a break from that?
Trying to hide from the sodomites.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:30:01 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
Now that sounds like a nice Father's Day weekend.  The whole crowd assembling?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:31:00 AM
217 DAYS
Still over 200, man that is a slow clock!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 08:34:17 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.
Sounds like a boy-band. Have fun
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:34:17 AM
217 DAYS
Still over 200, man that is a slow clock!
Too Slow!   But at least it has not stopped yet.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 08:35:14 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
Now that sounds like a nice Father's Day weekend.  The whole crowd assembling?
No, just us. Tough to carve out a weekend with no activities so we didn't mind that it was Father's Day weekend
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:36:04 AM
Pastor Roger Jimenez from Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento told his congregation that Christians “shouldn’t be mourning the death of 50 sodomites.”

“People say, like: Well, aren’t you sad that 50 sodomites died?” Jimenez said, referencing the initial death toll in Orlando, which authorities later clarified included 49 victims plus the gunman. “Here’s the problem with that. It’s like the equivalent of asking me — what if you asked me: ​Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?’

“Um, no, I think that’s great. I think that helps society. You know, I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight.”

He added: “The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die. The tragedy is — I’m kind of upset that he didn’t finish the job!”
Can't say I give a shit one way or another about our socially progressive issues.....don't impact me, so whatever, have enough else to worry about.  But I must say, when I heard that, it really made my blood boil.  How could anyone, anyone, especially someone who supposedly has a strong belief in God  think or say such a thing.  Hope the good Lord has a very special place for these  haters.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:37:53 AM
Today is Wednesday, June 15, the 167th day of 2016. There are 199 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 15, 1836, Arkansas became the 25th state.

On this date:

In 1215, England's King John put his seal to Magna Carta ("the Great Charter") at Runnymede.

In 1775, the Second Continental Congress voted unanimously to appoint George Washington head of the Continental Army.

In 1849, James Polk, the 11th president of the United States, died in Nashville, Tennessee.

In 1864, Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton signed an order establishing a military burial ground which became Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia.

In 1904, more than 1,000 people died when fire erupted aboard the steamboat General Slocum in New York's East River.

In 1934, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed an act making the National Guard part of the U.S. Army in the event of war or national emergency.

In 1944, American forces began their successful invasion of Saipan (sy-PAN') during World War II. B-29 Superfortresses carried out their first raids on Japan.

In 1955, the United States and Britain signed a cooperation agreement concerning atomic information for "mutual defence purposes."

In 1966, the surfing documentary "The Endless Summer" opened in wide release.

In 1978, King Hussein (hoo-SAYN') of Jordan married 26-year-old American Lisa Halaby, who became Queen Noor.

In 1991, Mount Pinatubo in the northern Philippines exploded in one of the biggest volcanic eruptions of the 20th century, killing about 800 people.

In 1996, Ella Fitzgerald, the "first lady of song," died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 79.

Ten years ago: The death toll of U.S. servicemen and women in the Iraq war reached 2,500. A divided Supreme Court made it easier for police to barge into homes and seize evidence without knocking or waiting. House Democrats voted to strip embattled Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson of his seat on the House Ways and Means Committee while a federal bribery investigation ran its course. (Jefferson was later found guilty of taking bribes, and was sentenced to 13 years in prison.) Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates said he would transition from day-to-day responsibilities at the company to concentrate on the charitable work of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Five years ago: Pushing back against congressional criticism, the White House said that President Barack Obama had the authority to continue U.S. military action in Libya even without authorization from lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was released from a Houston hospital, five months after being shot in the head during a Tucson political event. The Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1972, beating the Vancouver Canucks 4-0 in Game 7 of the finals; angry, drunken Vancouver fans ran wild, setting cars on fire and looting stores.

One year ago: Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush entered the 2016 presidential campaign with a rally and speech at Miami Dade College, joining 10 other Republicans already in the race for the party's nomination. Rachel Dolezal resigned as president of the NAACP's Spokane chapter just days after her parents said she was a white woman posing as black woman - a dizzyingly swift fall for an activist credited with injecting remarkable new energy into the civil rights organization. Chicago's Duncan Keith scored in the second period and directed a dominant defense that shut down Tampa Bay's high-scoring attack, and the Blackhawks beat the Lightning 2-0 in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals for their third NHL title in the past six seasons. American businessman Kirk Kerkorian, 95, died in Beverly Hills, California. Burlesque icon Blaze Starr, 83, died in Wilsondale, West Virginia.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:38:02 AM
Today's Birthdays: Rhythm-and-blues singer Ruby Nash Garnett (Ruby and the Romantics) is 82. Rock singer-actor Johnny Hallyday is 73. Funk musician Leo Nocentelli (The Meters) is 70. Actor Simon Callow is 67. Singer Russell Hitchcock (Air Supply) is 67. Rock singer Steve Walsh is 65. Comedian-actor Jim Belushi is 62. Country singer Terri Gibbs is 62. Actress Julie Hagerty is 61. Actress Polly Draper is 61. Rock musician Brad Gillis (Night Ranger) is 59. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Wade Boggs is 58. Actress Eileen Davidson is 57. Bluegrass musician Terry Smith is 56. Actress Helen Hunt is 53. Rock musician Scott Rockenfield (Queensryche) is 53. Actress Courteney Cox is 52. Country musician Tony Ardoin is 52. Country musician Michael Britt (Lonestar) is 50. Contemporary Christian musician Rob Mitchell is 50. Rock musician Jimmy McD is 48. Actor-rapper Ice Cube is 47. Actress Leah Remini is 46. Actor Jake Busey is 45. Bluegrass singer-musician Jamie Johnson is 44. Rock musician T-Bone Willy (Save Ferris) is 44. Actor Neil Patrick Harris is 43. Actor Greg Vaughan is 43. Actress Elizabeth Reaser is 41. Rock singer Dryden Mitchell (Alien Ant Farm) is 40. Rock musician Billy Martin (Good Charlotte) is 35. Rock musician Wayne Sermon (Imagine Dragons) is 32. Actor Denzel Whitaker is 26.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 08:38:16 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.
Sounds like a boy-band. Have fun
(http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-27-2014/u7JdCb.gif)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:38:21 AM
Thought for Today: "Education is a private matter between the person and the world of knowledge and experience, and has little to do with school or college." - Lillian Smith, American author (1897-1966).
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:40:15 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.It scares me just a little that you had that link handy... :o
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.
Sounds like a boy-band. Have fun
(http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-27-2014/u7JdCb.gif)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:41:43 AM
Good morning, ladies.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Planning on using the day wisely. Gonna replace my edger today with a gas powered one. Then I'm gonna use it, as well as mow. Then if I'm really inspired, I'll power wash the pavers and fill them in with new sand. All along, smoking a cigar or two.

Oh crap, I'm sounding like Dean.
You do have a pretty good deadbeat background story going...
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 08:41:59 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:42:54 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Dave, Dean, Fishy and Mr. St. Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 08:43:05 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.It scares me just a little that you had that link handy... :o
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.
Sounds like a boy-band. Have fun
(http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-27-2014/u7JdCb.gif)
Nice post, rookie
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 08:45:21 AM
[...]

I generally wonder the same thing. Then I remember that you can't teach stupid, and it all makes sense.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:46:24 AM
It's Diesel Day at the Sis!.
Oh, and don't miss out on the new AB Tempus Nicaragua at CI today!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 08:47:07 AM
[...]

No, it still doesn't make sense... :-\
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 08:48:09 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Also 5-packs @ $16 each, no bids yet.

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-5-pack-cigars/item-41810?auctionnum=1563995
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 08:52:06 AM
[...]

Sure it does. People have no problem with a strict interpretation of words from the first half of a book that were passed down for hundreds of years before they were written down, and have been translated so many times that there's NO chance the meaning has changed over time, while completely ignoring the second half of the same book that talks about love, acceptance and forgiveness. See, stupid.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:57:07 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Why would I be interested in that when I bought 40 of them for $34 with FS a month ago???

I got Nica Rustica's running out all tubs, certainly one thing I do not need more of since I already was overstocked in the humi when I bought those..
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 09:00:14 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Why would I be interested in that when I bought 40 of them for $34 with FS a month ago???

I got Nica Rustica's running out all tubs, certainly one thing I do not need more of since I already was overstocked in the humi when I bought those..
I'll bet you couldn't even find a better price on 601 Greens!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:02:10 AM
Put these numbers in your exhaust pipe and try to think of them as reality!

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Houston Chronicle, troopers issued 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster between Jan. 1 and Dec. 1 of 2015. That was an increase from the 5,714 total handed down in all of 2014.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:03:20 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Why would I be interested in that when I bought 40 of them for $34 with FS a month ago???

I got Nica Rustica's running out all tubs, certainly one thing I do not need more of since I already was overstocked in the humi when I bought those..
I'll bet you couldn't even find a better price on 601 Greens!
No but found better prices on some other smokes that I did not bother to waste my time telling you about.

Made some great buys on AR-15's too.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:15:35 AM
Here is the solution, it has been right in front of us the entire time and the light bulb just came on.

Problem:    RAMADAN RAGE: Deadliest Time of Year...

Solution:    No gun sales from 3 days before Ramadan until 12:01 a.m. the morning after Ramadan.

Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:17:45 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 09:18:41 AM
Put these numbers in your exhaust pipe and try to think of them as reality!

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety data obtained by the Houston Chronicle, troopers issued 6,883 tickets with alleged speeds of 100 mph or faster between Jan. 1 and Dec. 1 of 2015. That was an increase from the 5,714 total handed down in all of 2014.
Must be at 2-4 in the morning, best I can manage when driving in Texas is 30-40....hah!   :D
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 09:22:32 AM
Here is the solution, it has been right in front of us the entire time and the light bulb just came on.

Problem:    RAMADAN RAGE: Deadliest Time of Year...

Solution:    No gun sales from 3 days before Ramadan until 12:01 a.m. the morning after Ramadan.
Well I'll be damned, I think you've cracked it.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 09:26:11 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 09:30:06 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:34:47 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
Appears to be FDA approved pricing to me.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:35:19 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 09:36:48 AM
Good morning, Humpers... National Lobster Day, if you can afford it.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 09:39:30 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
Appears to be FDA approved pricing to me.

A decent deal for 20/boxes are @ $90-$100. So, this is pretty good price for this stick... Cheapo-Beano approval not withstanding.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 09:41:57 AM
Good morning, Humpers... National Lobster Day, if you can afford it.
Not likely.  Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 09:49:27 AM
[...]

I'll leave this one for Bret, but the "New" part has it's own critics. Some actually prefer the fire and brimstone, wrath of God stuff. Kinda more along the negative reinforcement lines... Which in itself, has it's own critics. Something about opinions and assholes.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 09:52:33 AM
Good morning, Humpers... National Lobster Day, if you can afford it.
Not likely.  Morning Steve.

Yeah, me neither. I love the stuff, but upwards of $30 a lb., I'll buy some filet or strip instead.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:55:27 AM
DOW.   +44

Bank of America to lay off 8,000 employees
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 09:56:47 AM
Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:57:01 AM
Good morning, Humpers... National Lobster Day, if you can afford it.
Not likely.  Morning Steve.

Yeah, me neither. I love the stuff, but upwards of $30 a lb., I'll buy some filet or strip instead.
We regularly buy small lobster tails  for $5 each on special here so get to enjoy that pretty often.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:57:29 AM
Morning B.S.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 09:58:54 AM
Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Jester King brewery here specializes in sour's, sounded crazy to me but some of them are real good.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:04:02 AM
Good morning, Humpers... National Lobster Day, if you can afford it.
Not likely.  Morning Steve.

Yeah, me neither. I love the stuff, but upwards of $30 a lb., I'll buy some filet or strip instead.
We regularly buy small lobster tails  for $5 each on special here so get to enjoy that pretty often.

We can get similar here. Usually previously frozen. Nothing like dropping a live one though.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:09:44 AM
Good morning, Humpers... National Lobster Day, if you can afford it.
Not likely.  Morning Steve.

Yeah, me neither. I love the stuff, but upwards of $30 a lb., I'll buy some filet or strip instead.
We regularly buy small lobster tails  for $5 each on special here so get to enjoy that pretty often.

We can get similar here. Usually previously frozen. Nothing like dropping a live one though.
Same here and definitely not a live one with the tail attached quality but actually pretty good.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 10:12:12 AM
[...]

True that.  Can be discussed for sure, but I think going back to yesterdays gun control is much safer... :o :-X
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 10:15:44 AM
Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Jester King brewery here specializes in sour's, sounded crazy to me but some of them are real good.
Reminds me of something I drank in HS....because it was alcohol....called Hop 'N Gator, which tasted like a Whiskey Sour mixed with Beer....closest thing I found to that taste lately was diet Red Bull.... :P
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 10:16:12 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Why would I be interested in that when I bought 40 of them for $34 with FS a month ago???

I got Nica Rustica's running out all tubs, certainly one thing I do not need more of since I already was overstocked in the humi when I bought those..
I'll bet you couldn't even find a better price on 601 Greens!
CNS
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:16:36 AM
[...]

Agreed. but I doubt Raz will check in today after yesterday's issues he probably has a lot to deal with.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 10:17:03 AM
[...]

I think if you want to think your religion is the correct one, out of the thousands available, you should probably take everything about it with a grain of salt. But that's just me trying to apply logic to religion, which is similar to banging your head against a wall several thousand times. Or discussing gun control on the internet. ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:18:22 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Why would I be interested in that when I bought 40 of them for $34 with FS a month ago???

I got Nica Rustica's running out all tubs, certainly one thing I do not need more of since I already was overstocked in the humi when I bought those..
I'll bet you couldn't even find a better price on 601 Greens!
CNS
Just saw I left out the quantity break down - bought 40 total at 10/$34
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:18:44 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.

The Pens victory parade is actually today, so everyone should be in a pretty festive mood over there this weekend.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 10:19:48 AM
Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Jester King brewery here specializes in sour's, sounded crazy to me but some of them are real good.
Reminds me of something I drank in HS....because it was alcohol....called Hop 'N Gator, which tasted like a Whiskey Sour mixed with Beer....closest thing I found to that taste lately was diet Red Bull.... :P
Couldn't help but doin' some Gogglin' after thinking about that stuff....http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150106/PC1206/150109667/1002/hopn-gator-left-mark-on-charleston-beer-market
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 10:21:23 AM
[...]

Yes, all noble and impossible endeavors.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 10:21:50 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Why would I be interested in that when I bought 40 of them for $34 with FS a month ago???

I got Nica Rustica's running out all tubs, certainly one thing I do not need more of since I already was overstocked in the humi when I bought those..
I'll bet you couldn't even find a better price on 601 Greens!
CNS
Just saw I left out the quantity break down - bought 40 total at 10/$34
Thought maybe you'd scored the deal of a lifetime, other than the Greens.  8)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:22:37 AM
Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Jester King brewery here specializes in sour's, sounded crazy to me but some of them are real good.
Reminds me of something I drank in HS....because it was alcohol....called Hop 'N Gator, which tasted like a Whiskey Sour mixed with Beer....closest thing I found to that taste lately was diet Red Bull.... :P
Couldn't help but doin' some Gogglin' after thinking about that stuff....http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150106/PC1206/150109667/1002/hopn-gator-left-mark-on-charleston-beer-market
Aren't you a little old to be drinking Red Bull?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:22:38 AM
Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Jester King brewery here specializes in sour's, sounded crazy to me but some of them are real good.
Reminds me of something I drank in HS....because it was alcohol....called Hop 'N Gator, which tasted like a Whiskey Sour mixed with Beer....closest thing I found to that taste lately was diet Red Bull.... :P

I've actually seen that. My brother collects beer cans... even the antique ones.  ;D
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 10:22:56 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.

The Pens victory parade is actually today, so everyone should be in a pretty festive mood over there this weekend.
Hopefully I will be too, if the Cavs can force a game 7 tomorrow night.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:23:19 AM
This one is for Tex's retirement humi and will be CheapoBean approved. Nica Rusticas on Famous bid, lot of (10) 10-packs currently @$33EA. Closes in 3-1/2 hours and only 2 current bids

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-el-brujito-10-pack-cigars/item-41811?auctionnum=1564571
Why would I be interested in that when I bought 40 of them for $34 with FS a month ago???

I got Nica Rustica's running out all tubs, certainly one thing I do not need more of since I already was overstocked in the humi when I bought those..
I'll bet you couldn't even find a better price on 601 Greens!
CNS
Just saw I left out the quantity break down - bought 40 total at 10/$34
Thought maybe you'd scored the deal of a lifetime, other than the Greens.  8)
That would have been but the 10/$34 was pretty  damn good, didn't you get in on those too?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 10:23:34 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:24:15 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:25:28 AM
Getting fuk'n seriously hot in this place now, they keep saying the "chiller" will be back up soon........ I say BullShit!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 10:27:28 AM
[...]

I did not. They used to be 10/$30 on the jam, I believe, but we haven't seen them there in awhile. Probably because they're a good smoke.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 10:27:46 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:29:23 AM
Good morning boys, hump day...though I took Friday off
Ditto. Morning, Scott.
Me too.
Nice! I'm heading to the beach to see my sister this weekend
I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see Phil, Jim, Rory, Rickie, Jordan, etc.

The Pens victory parade is actually today, so everyone should be in a pretty festive mood over there this weekend.
Hopefully I will be too, if the Cavs can force a game 7 tomorrow night.

Good luck to ya... but it's not like they need an excuse to drink up there. lol.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 10:30:05 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
(http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/tovancheelias/old-man-holding-nose-myfnf.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:31:30 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:31:54 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
(http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/tovancheelias/old-man-holding-nose-myfnf.jpg)
I knew I could count on you!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:32:35 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Or, he could just perform and have the schedule of his choice.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:32:46 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
(http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/tovancheelias/old-man-holding-nose-myfnf.jpg)
I knew I could count on you!

I'll give him a couple more seconds on this one...
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:34:23 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Or, he could just perform and have the schedule of his choice.

That may require a call out vote... and the conference room is already scheduled for the schedule meeting. Guess they could do both, but they'd have to update the Google invites.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 10:37:50 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
(http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/tovancheelias/old-man-holding-nose-myfnf.jpg)
I knew I could count on you!
I'll give him a couple more seconds on this one...
TNWSS.  Sorry, a little slow on the response this morning.  TWHS.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:41:12 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:43:57 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 10:46:57 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Chit, in todays world?  Might send the ratings sky high.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 10:53:23 AM
Had me a local brew last night. I was a little hesitant of the "sour" part, but I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/b/orpheus-brewing-serpent-bite/366627
Jester King brewery here specializes in sour's, sounded crazy to me but some of them are real good.
Reminds me of something I drank in HS....because it was alcohol....called Hop 'N Gator, which tasted like a Whiskey Sour mixed with Beer....closest thing I found to that taste lately was diet Red Bull.... :P
Couldn't help but doin' some Gogglin' after thinking about that stuff....http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150106/PC1206/150109667/1002/hopn-gator-left-mark-on-charleston-beer-market
Aren't you a little old to be drinking Red Bull?
Yea, TWSS.....it was a free sample, and about 10 years ago...
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 10:55:22 AM
San Lotano 10 Packs at the Page today.

I will await a price review by the Cheap'o  Bean'o but they don't look so great to me.
Agreed, Mark will surely turn his nose up at them.
(http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/tovancheelias/old-man-holding-nose-myfnf.jpg)
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 10:55:49 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Chit, in todays world?  Might send the ratings sky high.

Haha. True, but more likely to see an anti-gastrointestinal tolerance protest outside first.  ::)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 10:57:17 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/

Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Depends on what kind of crowd you are appealing to.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 10:57:47 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!
Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Chit, in todays world?  Might send the ratings sky high.
Haha. True, but more likely to see an anti-gastrointestinal protest outside first.  ::)
Sounds like a great marketing idea for Beano (no relation) http://www.beanogas.com/ (http://www.beanogas.com/)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 11:00:22 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 11:01:01 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!
Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
Well, that's no gonna do much for their Yelp rating  :P
Chit, in todays world?  Might send the ratings sky high.
Haha. True, but more likely to see an anti-gastrointestinal protest outside first.  ::)
Sounds like a great marketing idea for Beano (no relation) http://www.beanogas.com/ (http://www.beanogas.com/)

Put 'em in gum machines at the entrance for fitee cent each...  8)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 11:01:51 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.
And we know what else he "smelled of".
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 11:05:18 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.
And we know what else he "smelled of".

~ "The fight is now gone with the wind."
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 11:12:42 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.
And we know what else he "smelled of".
~ "The fight is now gone with the wind."
Yeah, that was a little lame on Breitbart's part.  "McBride was then punched in the face by Gassius Clay".
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 11:14:12 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.
And we know what else he "smelled of".
They were the ones offended by the farts (fartee's?) rather that them that dealt it....(farters)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 11:16:04 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.
And we know what else he "smelled of".
~ "The fight is now gone with the wind."
Yeah, that was a little lame on Breitbart's part.  "McBride was then punched in the face by Gassius Clay".
I think you're both full of hot air...
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 11:19:54 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Who am I, Tony?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 11:19:59 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
" Ultimately, McBride, who police say smelled of alcohol,..."  Now there is a shocker coming from a BAR fight.
And we know what else he "smelled of".
~ "The fight is now gone with the wind."
Yeah, that was a little lame on Breitbart's part.  "McBride was then punched in the face by Gassius Clay".
I think you're both full of hot air...
And we all know what follows a few blasts of stinky hot air.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 11:20:41 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Who am I, Tony?
Not anymore, Tony said fuk this place.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 11:21:19 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
Sounds like they need some commas, unless the actual Fart Police were involved. ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 11:24:01 AM
Now this is some serious chit here:

Exclusive: M&M maker may shake up McFlurry, Blizzard, Snickers Pie

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-m-m-maker-may-shake-mcflurry-blizzard-101208107--sector.html?ref=gs
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 11:31:37 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
Sounds like they need some commas, unless the actual Fart Police were involved. ;)
They are too busy doing the bathroom gender checks.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 11:32:34 AM
LMFAO, a fart fight!

Bar Brawl Erupts at Florida Sloppy Joe’s over Fart Police Say

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/bar-brawl-erupts-florida-sloppy-joes-fart-police-say/
Sounds like they need some commas, unless the actual Fart Police were involved. ;)

... or remove the word say. haha
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 11:33:11 AM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Who am I, Tony?
Not anymore, Tony said fuk this place.
R.I.P A.F.O.C.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 11:44:03 AM
I just could not stand it if this place cared any more about us piss-ant's!  I don't know one person that gives a rat's ass about the Performance Management Bullshit.  But the lack of leadership assholes interpret low scores on  Performance Management as meaning we just want to know more about it because it is such a great idea.

We are continuing efforts to respond to your All Employee Survey and the Employee Viewpoint Survey feedback on the need for continuous information on the Employee Performance Management System.  As part of this effort, you are invited to participate in the upcoming employee performance management webinar on Developing Effective Performance Plans.  The webinar will include: (1) the process for developing performance plans; (2) tips for developing strong critical job elements and performance standards; and (3) actions for the upcoming performance year.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 11:49:38 AM
This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 11:52:16 AM
This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
The signs were probably in spanish, and the family was from Nebraska, so yeah, they had no idea.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 11:53:53 AM
[...]

Holy f'k, when was the last time mgt at your place actually managed real work?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 11:54:56 AM
This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
The signs were probably in spanish, and the family was from Nebraska, so yeah, they had no idea.
I have a good friend in our Denver office that has his wife and 3 kids at Disney right now, not enough he chose one of the busiest weeks of the year but he has all the added chit going on.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 11:59:43 AM
[...]

1492 when the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria Landed
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:05:03 PM
Hurricane Forecast for You Father's Day Beached Wales:

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT WED JUN 15 2016

TROPICAL CYCLONE ACTIVITY IS NOT EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND THERE ARE NO ACTIVE DISTURBANCES

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. Environmental conditions could favor the formation of a broad area
of low pressure in the Bay of Campeche when a westward moving
tropical wave reaches the area later this weekend.  Some slight
development of this low is possible on Sunday or Monday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:07:10 PM
[...]

You forgot the part (4)  management adds additional performance requirements that can't be met, unilaterally at the 11th hour to justify lack of compensation to meet goals achieved.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:09:04 PM
[...]

Not here, they write it in up front:  and other duties as assigned.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:11:39 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 12:12:43 PM
Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Who am I, Tony?
Hey!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:14:12 PM
This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
Also due to the presence in Florida (and other) lakes of the brain eating ameboa Naegleria fowleri.
Note\: Texas is the other major state with infection risk.

Back when I first went to Disney in the 70's all of those beachfront areas were open for swimming (during the day, with lifeguards)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:15:28 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Just pass a law and post the areas as "Alligator Free" zones.  Then we'll be safe!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:15:58 PM
This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
Also due to the presence in Florida (and other) lakes of the brain eating ameboa Naegleria fowleri.
Note\: Texas is the other major state with infection risk.

Back when I first went to Disney in the 70's all of those beachfront areas were open for swimming (during the day, with lifeguards)
Some fishermen caught some of those nasty infections last summer on the coast.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 12:17:59 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:18:24 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Just pass a law and post the areas as "Alligator Free" zones.  Then we'll be safe!
Bullcrap is just like gun at the Gay Bar, all the poor alligators fault.    Also just like the Cincinnati Gorilla, all his fault.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 12:21:12 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VD4wNPi7-3Y/SkGq51d-wXI/AAAAAAAADKQ/YDS7ftkzMg0/s432/baby-lobster.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:22:03 PM
This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
The signs were probably in spanish, and the family was from Nebraska, so yeah, they had no idea.
You kidding, at Disney, they are in 10 languages...
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:23:22 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VD4wNPi7-3Y/SkGq51d-wXI/AAAAAAAADKQ/YDS7ftkzMg0/s432/baby-lobster.jpg)
Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:25:07 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VD4wNPi7-3Y/SkGq51d-wXI/AAAAAAAADKQ/YDS7ftkzMg0/s432/baby-lobster.jpg)
Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:28:28 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.
But we gotta BLAME somebody.  There is no such thing as an unfortunate natural tragedy or accident.
I can just see the lawyers swooping in.  Bastards.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:30:38 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VD4wNPi7-3Y/SkGq51d-wXI/AAAAAAAADKQ/YDS7ftkzMg0/s432/baby-lobster.jpg)
Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.
Indeed, had some interesting stories about that when visiting a private SC plantation years ago.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:30:51 PM
Finally lunch time - pasta from home today.  Grapes for desert!!!!!!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 12:31:07 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VD4wNPi7-3Y/SkGq51d-wXI/AAAAAAAADKQ/YDS7ftkzMg0/s432/baby-lobster.jpg)
Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.
Alligators are Chinese?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:31:31 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VD4wNPi7-3Y/SkGq51d-wXI/AAAAAAAADKQ/YDS7ftkzMg0/s432/baby-lobster.jpg)
Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.
Indeed, had some interesting stories about that when visiting a private SC plantation years ago.
Old duck hunting friend in LA sure as hell had a fine Labrador Retriever Consumed one time.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 12:33:45 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:36:00 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:36:17 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
For best results It is:  smoking/beer/edging/smoking/beer/mowing/beer/smoking "edit" and then tap the "lady friend".
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:37:40 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 12:40:20 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
LALTS
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 12:41:53 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
For best results It is:  smoking/beer/edging/smoking/beer/mowing/beer/smoking "edit" and then tap the "lady friend".

That must be the /blowing part.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:42:32 PM
Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.
But we gotta BLAME somebody.  There is no such thing as an unfortunate natural tragedy or accident.
I can just see the lawyers swooping in.  Bastards.
Some lawyer will get a new yacht and free admission for life from Disney on this one.  You can't reasonably expect a family from Nebraska to understand a No Swimming Sign (I think they were only wading and that must be ok since the sign did not cover it) nor do they have any reasonable way to know an alligator will eat people......  Yeah, wish my son had this one.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 12:43:05 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:44:47 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:46:22 PM
[...]
He could retire from practice, but his soul would be forever blackened.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 12:47:31 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.

Well, he does have the redhead. She's probably got a couple trailers and kayaks already. So, he's got that going for him... which is nice.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 12:47:45 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:49:35 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.

Well, he does have the redhead. She's probably got a couple trailers and kayaks already. So, he's got that going for him... which is nice.
God forbid him from running into some lonely old woman with 9 grandkids living with her  while he is in New York.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 12:52:20 PM
Pretty funny, Rush Limbaugh is getting down on the Austin Chief of Police who is a commie on steroids from California.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:05:23 PM
Think I will go out and visit the vagrants for a bit.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: sfish on June 15, 2016, 01:10:05 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 01:14:56 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 01:15:53 PM
Pretty funny, Rush Limbaugh is getting down on the Austin Chief of Police who is a commie on steroids from California.
Is he still trying to figure out how there are still apes around if we all evolved from apes?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 01:16:31 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:30:52 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
For sure!

I just scoped out a couple of luv-muffins for him in case he comes up here sometime.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:31:57 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.
Or go back to the old time way - let the big head do the thinking.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 01:38:16 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:39:26 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 01:44:25 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 01:46:28 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.

He might be into that.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:48:10 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.
That should learn him.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:48:43 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.

He might be into that.
Turn up the power knob, he should get out of it pretty quick.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 01:52:28 PM
Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.

He might be into that.
Turn up the power knob, he should get out of it pretty quick.

(https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M42b10f941c7c372a5eb8039af5b7ce31o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300)

...may be too obscure for TxDave
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:54:14 PM
[...]

He will pull out by 8.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 01:56:08 PM
[...]

Hello, Cleveland!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 01:59:43 PM
Sheesh, got to try and stay awake for 2 more hours.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 02:12:00 PM
[...]

LALTS... My money was on you (Dave)  ;D
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 02:13:25 PM
Damn, lot of crazy people on the beach that should have chit the bed!

Viewer captures slow-motion video of lightning striking off-shore in Myrtle Beach, sorry there is an advertisement to sit through.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/32229380/viewer-captures-slow-motion-video-of-lightning-striking-off-shore-in-myrtle-beach
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 02:17:07 PM
[...]

TWSS
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 02:18:10 PM
[...]

In fact, the episode where they were on the Simpsons was just on this past Monday.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2016, 02:20:31 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 02:24:06 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Afternoon, Raz. Just checked back yesterday to see what the issue was, sorry to hear about what happened, glad he wasn't successful. Keep on trudging through, and remember we're all here to give you shit when you need it.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2016, 02:24:24 PM
About that time for me. Until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 02:25:38 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Morning Raz, has to be a difficult time for your family but glad you could stop by.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 02:25:53 PM
About that time for me. Until tomorrow.
Later Golf
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2016, 02:31:06 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Morning Raz, has to be a difficult time for your family but glad you could stop by.
Well, there've been a few highlights. I managed to extract a broken bolt from the frame of my Harley. And I smoked a V lancero and a Trés Reynas. Really liked the Trés Reyna's. First I've smoked. And #1 son and his girlfriend both gave me some cool late birthday presents.

But the rest of the time was spent on the phone or killing time waiting for the phone to ring, while consuming too much whiskey.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 03:11:34 PM
101 degrees feel like 116, wonder how hot it is in hell.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 03:14:27 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Fully understandable.  Hopefully they have settled out some.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 03:22:46 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Afternoon, Raz. Just checked back yesterday to see what the issue was, sorry to hear about what happened, glad he wasn't successful. Keep on trudging through, and remember we're all here to give you shit when you need it.

Had to read back as well. Well wishes to you and your family, sir.
Was this the same brother that you sold/bought back the bike... not that it matters one iota. Just connecting the pieces. I know you have a large clan, as you say.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 03:24:29 PM
101 degrees feel like 116, wonder how hot it is in hell.

At least 117
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2016, 03:24:59 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Fully understandable.  Hopefully they have settled out some.
Some. Kid brother's headed for 72 hour psych hold, during which he'll be incommunicado. We're trying to figure out what happens after that.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2016, 03:38:57 PM
Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Afternoon, Raz. Just checked back yesterday to see what the issue was, sorry to hear about what happened, glad he wasn't successful. Keep on trudging through, and remember we're all here to give you shit when you need it.

Had to read back as well. Well wishes to you and your family, sir.
Was this the same brother that you sold/bought back the bike... not that it matters one iota. Just connecting the pieces. I know you have a large clan, as you say.
This is brother 2.

I traded the Sportster to brother 1. Brother 1 gave it to brother 2. I redeemed it from brother 2's storage unit, so it's mine again and will get stripped down for resto soon as I get the Fatboy back together.

The clan itself isn't so large, but we're Scottish, so there are all the septs - loyal allied families who we consider (and whom consider themselves) part of the clan. I'm the comhairleoir...what Tony would call the consiglieri. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 03:57:38 PM
[...]

Understood.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 04:01:35 PM
Closing Bell

After being up most of the day the DOW gave up some ground and closed -31 points @ 17,643
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 04:02:13 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 04:03:20 PM
Closing down and going home.  Cigar and some elixir very soon, going to be warm on the patio today I imagine.

Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 04:05:52 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 04:07:04 PM
Closing down and going home.  Cigar and some elixir very soon, going to be warm on the patio today I imagine.

Turn on the fan and put a couple extra cubes in the glass.  8) Later, Native.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2016, 04:21:39 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 04:38:01 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?

All great ideas for the rational thinkers, but I think you know what I'm saying... Having him just slip out of your hand.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2016, 04:44:20 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?
I don't know how you can talk that way and still be allowed to live in Washington State.  Perplexed that TexDave harbors the same attitude yet lives and works in Austin.  His head should have exploded long before now.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 04:48:10 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?

All great ideas for the rational thinkers, but I think you know what I'm saying... Having him just slip out of your hand.

Disney will most certainly end up paying... and probably put up more signs, and boundaries, and probably some walls, and have a gator sniper etc, etc. All in the name of a false sense of security, which I believe you were referring.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 04:50:25 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?
I don't know how you can talk that way and still be allowed to live in Washington State.  Perplexed that TexDave harbors the same attitude yet lives and works in Austin.  His head should have exploded long before now.

Really. He's supposed to be outraged! According to the demographic, anyway.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2016, 04:51:13 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?

All great ideas for the rational thinkers, but I think you know what I'm saying... Having him just slip out of your hand.
That's a horror I don't even want to think about.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 04:53:42 PM
Well, the 'ol clock on the wall and such... Think I will join TxDave and partake in a smoke and beverage this evening. See yinz later
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2016, 04:54:29 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?
I don't know how you can talk that way and still be allowed to live in Washington State.  Perplexed that TexDave harbors the same attitude yet lives and works in Austin.  His head should have exploded long before now.
I'm only in Washington because my family is here. I intend to retire to Montana and winter in Arizona...and own submachine guns.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:23:58 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Oh very sad, the entire family will suffer forever over this.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:27:59 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Whip out his concealed Glock 23 and shoot the damned thing? Realize that Florida is gator country and assume the reason for no-swimming signs is because there might be gators? Stop buying into the mistaken notion that humans are at the top of the food chain? Stop believing that the cosmos is a friendly and welcoming place where all animals van live in harmony?
I don't know how you can talk that way and still be allowed to live in Washington State.  Perplexed that TexDave harbors the same attitude yet lives and works in Austin.  His head should have exploded long before now.
For what little it offers I don't actually live in Austin, just too close to it but being downtown everyday tests every bit of self control I have.  Will not be here long after retiring !
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:29:26 PM
Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 05:30:21 PM
Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

I know we joked earlier, but this is pretty sad. That father will now replay that moment forever... wondering what he could have done differently. As in grabbing the boy. Not the "no swimming" part.
Oh very sad, the entire family will suffer forever over this.
True, but ultimately, it's the same a getting hit by lightning....tragic, but an unfortunate natural reality.  Terrible lost for the family, but Fuk all the internet experts that seem to either blame the family or Disney....all friggin' aholes.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:34:03 PM
Cooling down some heat index is only 106 now ::)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:34:49 PM
Got a nice brown box today with LaRanja Coronas in it
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 05:55:58 PM
Putting things in perspective....Fatalities by Animal  (CDC 1997-2007)

Cows, horses and other mammals - 655 deaths
Hornets, bee's and wasps -           509
Dogs                                         250
Insects                                     148
Snakes and Lizards                      136
Venomous spiders                        70
Crocodiles and alligators                  9
Sharks                                         8
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 05:59:26 PM
Putting things in perspective....Fatalities by Animal  (CDC 1997-2007)

Cows, horses and other mammals - 655 deaths
Hornets, bee's and wasps -           509
Dogs                                         250
Insects                                     148
Snakes and Lizards                      136
Venomous spiders                        70
Crocodiles and alligators                  9
Sharks                                         8
After they killed 5 alligators looking for the body they found him intact on the bottom near where it all started.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 06:05:08 PM
And Travellin Dave gets his news here!

NYTIMES DECLARES THE GOV’T SHOULD SECRETLY SUSPEND OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 06:16:45 PM
Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Not terrible but think I will try the next one of these after I retire.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
And Travellin Dave gets his news here!

NYTIMES DECLARES THE GOV’T SHOULD SECRETLY SUSPEND OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
I get my news everywhere!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 06:33:34 PM
Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Not terrible but think I will try the next one of these after I retire.

I went with a Current 11/18 and an ice water to start... Non sparkling.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 06:39:34 PM
Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Not terrible but think I will try the next one of these after I retire.

I went with a Current 11/18 and an ice water to start... Non sparkling.
I had ice water myself with my smoke because I am out of sparkling water but I luv sparkling water in hot weather, especially with a splash or two of Tito's.   Too hot today for elixer outside but inside now with a glass of medicine.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 06:40:06 PM
And Travellin Dave gets his news here!

NYTIMES DECLARES THE GOV’T SHOULD SECRETLY SUSPEND OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
I get my news everywhere!
Not what Bean says! ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 06:44:02 PM
And Travellin Dave gets his news here!

NYTIMES DECLARES THE GOV’T SHOULD SECRETLY SUSPEND OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
I get my news everywhere!
Not what Bean says! ;)
He just doesn't like certain sources I cite.
If I didn't give my source he would most likely agree with the excerpts I provide....well except for the ones where I'm trying to piss him off...
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 06:44:51 PM
Enough of this stuff, time for a mojito or two and some dinner.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2016, 06:45:28 PM
Oy isn't even here to help us with 18 when we get there....he is Poland I believe.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 06:49:34 PM
Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Not terrible but think I will try the next one of these after I retire.

I went with a Current 11/18 and an ice water to start... Non sparkling.
I had ice water myself with my smoke because I am out of sparkling water but I luv sparkling water in hot weather, especially with a splash or two of Tito's.   Too hot today for elixer outside but inside now with a glass of medicine.

Still a bit muggy from the afternoon showers,  but not horrible. Sunny and pretty clear. @85
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 06:53:10 PM
Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Not terrible but think I will try the next one of these after I retire.

I went with a Current 11/18 and an ice water to start... Non sparkling.
I had ice water myself with my smoke because I am out of sparkling water but I luv sparkling water in hot weather, especially with a splash or two of Tito's.   Too hot today for elixer outside but inside now with a glass of medicine.

Still a bit muggy from the afternoon showers,  but not horrible. Sunny and pretty clear. @85
Sheesh, 97 with heat index 107 here right now.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 06:53:14 PM
And Travellin Dave gets his news here!

NYTIMES DECLARES THE GOV’T SHOULD SECRETLY SUSPEND OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
I get my news everywhere!
Not what Bean says! ;)
He just doesn't like certain sources I cite.
If I didn't give my source he would most likely agree with the excerpts I provide....well except for the ones where I'm trying to piss him off...

Pushing Beans buttons... must be the Spanish ones. Lol. Bad, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 06:55:03 PM
Enough of this stuff, time for a mojito or two and some dinner.

Muddle away, Mr.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 06:57:46 PM
Oy isn't even here to help us with 18 when we get there....he is Poland I believe.

Here we are...
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 07:05:32 PM
Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Not terrible but think I will try the next one of these after I retire.

I went with a Current 11/18 and an ice water to start... Non sparkling.

There is a box of these currently on the bid site. $73... ends in about an hour.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 07:11:58 PM
Putting things in perspective....Fatalities by Animal  (CDC 1997-2007)

Cows, horses and other mammals - 655 deaths
Hornets, bee's and wasps -           509
Dogs                                         250
Insects                                     148
Snakes and Lizards                      136
Venomous spiders                        70
Crocodiles and alligators                  9
Sharks                                         8
Sounds like we need to ban cows and horses.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 07:16:15 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 07:21:03 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 07:22:40 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.
Good idea, yeah 120 days is right good.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 07:28:11 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 07:35:16 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 07:38:31 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.
Good idea, yeah 120 days is right good.
The whole severance is really good. About 3/4 of my year's salary.  Won't even start looking for a new job until after Labor Day. But I won't be busting my ass either.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 07:49:40 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 07:51:57 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 15, 2016, 07:56:12 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.

Relax and enjoy whatever you choose. I gotta wrap it up for dinner. Peace out,  brother man.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 15, 2016, 08:01:48 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.

Relax and enjoy whatever you choose. I gotta wrap it up for dinner. Peace out,  brother man.
Peace, Love, Woodstock!
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 08:03:00 PM
Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.

Relax and enjoy whatever you choose. I gotta wrap it up for dinner. Peace out,  brother man.
Got the grill going myself. I'll check back in later.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 15, 2016, 08:51:46 PM
103 heat index right now and one of the AC units has chit the bed.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 10:52:19 PM
103 heat index right now and one of the AC units has chit the bed.
Fill out a work order Tex. I'll get to it.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 15, 2016, 10:55:05 PM
Back to work, Rain showers here but we need it. REO corona very soon. See ya on the flip.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 11:36:51 PM
Wound up not finding a Cuarenta, lit a Padron 2000 natural instead. I'm not pissed about it either.
Title: Re: 6/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2016, 11:44:37 PM
Wound up not finding a Cuarenta, lit a Padron 2000 natural instead. I'm not pissed about it either.
Razor sharp burn too. But not surprised at all by that.
    (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160616/b4ada2801f5d3a0e341b67ae5504a5d1.jpg)