« Reply #315 on: June 24, 2014, 03:11:53 PM »

Fucking punta says hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
I agree, teach me to try to work and banter at the same time.... bye Dave!

« Reply #316 on: June 24, 2014, 03:12:19 PM »

Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.

What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.
Yeah, burns hell out of the sinuses when you snort it.  But man, what a rush.
Spoken like a musician.  LOL.
Yeah, man...snorted straight through a guitar neck off the breasts of two 17-year-old girls who were blowing me.  I think that's what the police report said.  I don't really remember.  Rock and roll, baby.

« Reply #317 on: June 24, 2014, 03:13:43 PM »

Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
So the ref was a puttana, and Azzuri got scopata?
You did well.  I would have gone with "figlio di puttanal" but whatever.

« Reply #318 on: June 24, 2014, 03:16:21 PM »

Fucking punta says hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #319 on: June 24, 2014, 03:26:13 PM »

Fucking punta says hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #320 on: June 24, 2014, 03:26:45 PM »

Fucking punta says hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
I mean rite!
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #321 on: June 24, 2014, 03:27:29 PM »

Diesel Lance quite a good smoke! PA wrapper nice on that vitola.

« Reply #322 on: June 24, 2014, 03:28:05 PM »

Fucking punta says hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Don't think about it two much, I here that is bad for ewe! 8)
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #323 on: June 24, 2014, 03:29:55 PM »

Fucking punta says hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Don't think about it two much, I here that is bad for ewe! 8)
Their they're. Its OK.

« Reply #324 on: June 24, 2014, 03:29:56 PM »

Meeting done, now time to relax until 5...submitting grad school app shortly!

« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2014, 03:30:04 PM »

Diesel Lance quite a good smoke! PA wrapper nice on that vitola.
that reminds me to pull a cigar from the work humidor, have to pick up my
car from the legion.  need to go in, won't be the same, they let my favorite bartender buddy go.

« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »

Fucking punta says hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Don't think about it two much, I here that is bad for ewe! 8)
Their they're. Its OK.
and you a teacher and all!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2014, 03:33:06 PM »

got to get back to work - see you gents later

« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2014, 03:39:06 PM »

Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
So the ref was a puttana, and Azzuri got scopata?
You did well.  I would have gone with "figlio di puttanal" but whatever.
All this talk about puttani, now I'm hungry for Spaghetti alla Puttanesca.

« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2014, 03:46:17 PM »

Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
So the ref was a puttana, and Azzuri got scopata?
You did well.  I would have gone with "figlio di puttanal" but whatever.
All this talk about puttani, now I'm hungry for Spaghetti alla Puttanesca.
Mmmmm, me too!