« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2014, 11:03:05 AM »

The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.
I've had the same thing happen with Monte #2's
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2014, 11:03:56 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2014, 11:04:46 AM »

good morning gents
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2014, 11:05:44 AM »

17 Torano Dominican Selection Gordo
          10/29.99
16 Flor de La Antillas
          5/27.50
15 Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
         12/37.50
14 Vegas Limitada TENTH
          5/29.50
13 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo
         10/32.50
12 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/32.50
11 CAO America Bottlerocket Churchill
          3/16.99
10 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso
         10/39.99
 9 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo Toro
          5/26.99
 8 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black no58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2014, 11:11:44 AM »

« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2014, 11:12:36 AM »

Thought these 5 Vegas '14s still around???....they are so rare, I figured they'd be gone by now....only 750 boxes, right?

That's right.  750 boxes.  No limit on cigars rolled because they're all sold in 5 packs or 10 packs without boxes.
You sneaky guy....they wouldn't do something like that....

« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2014, 11:13:32 AM »

Morning Dusty!!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
LMAO ! .

« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2014, 11:16:05 AM »

I was just going to jump to the last page of posts but I'm glad I didn't.  NJDave and LTG especially, had me rolling.  (Granted that it's not hard to do given my shape).

You denied fishy that response....he's gonna be mad.

« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2014, 11:16:11 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
D'OH!!!

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2014, 11:17:28 AM »

I was just going to jump to the last page of posts but I'm glad I didn't.  NJDave and LTG especially, had me rolling.  (Granted that it's not hard to do given my shape).

You denied fishy that response....he's gonna be mad.
Too easy.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2014, 11:18:47 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
D'OH!!!
LOL ! .

« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2014, 11:23:53 AM »

These Torano's are the most boring smoke I've had in years.

« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
D'OH!!!
LOL ! .
It would have worked better coming from LTG's avvy, but you get the idea.

« Reply #194 on: June 24, 2014, 11:24:43 AM »

The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.
Amazing how dark the CCs get with age...was it an older box date?  Montes are always inconsistent for me, some are dry looking and some are dark and oily(twss?)