Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #360 on: June 23, 2014, 11:28:01 PM »

Indeed.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #361 on: June 23, 2014, 11:30:31 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #362 on: June 23, 2014, 11:35:27 PM »

Feeling bad, had a blow up with my sister..... >:(
That's a bad deal.
indeed, she is 62 and worked for about 5 years in her entire life. Two kids by 18, my father got her a home and car, later moved her into a condo, the got my mother to buy her a 6 acre farm in NC and she got my dad's car and my step dad's truck when they passed. She has been living off my mothers SS check for the last 7 years and off my father before that. She called me concerned that my 85 year old mother should not be driving, as she got into a 2nd accident. I agreed and called my mother to tell her our worries. My mother then tells me she is making arrangements to give her car to my sisters grand daughter. I feel like I played again, what about my daughter, she needs a car......just cuz i am blessed to have a good job and work hard don't entitle deadbeats to everything. God bless them all.
I don't quite understand the deadbeats...  We have a few in my family too...  That's why I'm broke 1/2 the time..ugh..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #363 on: June 23, 2014, 11:36:20 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #365 on: June 23, 2014, 11:43:30 PM »

I decided to try some cheep whiskey, "Ezra Brooks."  Sour Mash (which I like), not bad, sort of mellow. But now that I'm looking at my receipt it said Ezra Brooks 90 which I thought was 90 proof, but the bottle says 40% alc/vol, which would make it 80 proof, right..?  Oh well, $9.50... :)
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #366 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:06 PM »

Indeed.
Indeed.
indeed

This Le Bijou was pretty good.  Once it got into the second half the burn problems went away.  Jinxing myself, of course, since I'm not done yet.  I definitely prefer the natural wrapper, though.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #367 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:17 PM »

[...]
ALCOHOLICS ARE RESENTMENT-PRONE.
Most alcoholics have a deep—almost pathological—sense of justice. If we are wronged (meaning often that we did not get what we wanted), or we even conjure up the notion that we might have been wronged, we find full justification to express anger or harbor resentment. It then seems almost a duty to carry a justified resentment. Otherwise, those who have wronged us would get off scot-free. And that wouldn't be right, would it? So, we waste our God-given lives judging and punishing our fellows. Relinquishing a justified resentment is one of the most difficult experiences known to the alcoholic.....alcohol is not my drug of choice but I have the mind of an addict. That's why I need to let go and do gods will not mine. I only hurt myself by holding on to resentment.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #368 on: June 23, 2014, 11:47:23 PM »

I decided to try some cheep whiskey, "Ezra Brooks."  Sour Mash (which I like), not bad, sort of mellow. But now that I'm looking at my receipt it said Ezra Brooks 90 which I thought was 90 proof, but the bottle says 40% alc/vol, which would make it 80 proof, right..?  Oh well, $9.50... :)
LOL your drunk  :)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #369 on: June 23, 2014, 11:48:31 PM »

Indeed.
Indeed.
indeed

This Le Bijou was pretty good.  Once it got into the second half the burn problems went away.  Jinxing myself, of course, since I'm not done yet.  I definitely prefer the natural wrapper, though.
what wrapper is this?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #370 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:07 PM »

Indeed.
Indeed.
indeed

This Le Bijou was pretty good.  Once it got into the second half the burn problems went away.  Jinxing myself, of course, since I'm not done yet.  I definitely prefer the natural wrapper, though.
what wrapper is this?

The Le Bijou.  Habano oscuro, I guess is the official classification.  I just meant I prefer the My Father to the MF Le Bijou. And by a large margin.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #371 on: June 23, 2014, 11:51:13 PM »

[...]
Holding on resentment, that's me....  As much as I've thought about changing, I just can't seem to do it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #372 on: June 23, 2014, 11:54:23 PM »

I decided to try some cheep whiskey, "Ezra Brooks."  Sour Mash (which I like), not bad, sort of mellow. But now that I'm looking at my receipt it said Ezra Brooks 90 which I thought was 90 proof, but the bottle says 40% alc/vol, which would make it 80 proof, right..?  Oh well, $9.50... :)
LOL your drunk  :)
I'm testing it like wine.  Taste, swish, and spit it out....  :o
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #373 on: June 23, 2014, 11:55:24 PM »

Indeed.
Indeed.
indeed

This Le Bijou was pretty good.  Once it got into the second half the burn problems went away.  Jinxing myself, of course, since I'm not done yet.  I definitely prefer the natural wrapper, though.
what wrapper is this?

The Le Bijou.  Habano oscuro, I guess is the official classification.  I just meant I prefer the My Father to the MF Le Bijou. And by a large margin.
i think you will love the Antiguedad
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #374 on: June 23, 2014, 11:56:47 PM »

[...]
resentment is like a drug BD, very addictive
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26