Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2014, 08:34:09 PM »

Feeling bad, had a blow up with my sister..... >:(
That's a bad deal.

« Reply #331 on: June 23, 2014, 08:36:10 PM »

I am just waiting for 24 to get started.  Jack did not blow away enough bad guys last week hoping he makes up for that tonight.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #332 on: June 23, 2014, 08:43:26 PM »

Feeling bad, had a blow up with my sister..... >:(
That's a bad deal.
indeed, she is 62 and worked for about 5 years in her entire life. Two kids by 18, my father got her a home and car, later moved her into a condo, the got my mother to buy her a 6 acre farm in NC and she got my dad's car and my step dad's truck when they passed. She has been living off my mothers SS check for the last 7 years and off my father before that. She called me concerned that my 85 year old mother should not be driving, as she got into a 2nd accident. I agreed and called my mother to tell her our worries. My mother then tells me she is making arrangements to give her car to my sisters grand daughter. I feel like I played again, what about my daughter, she needs a car......just cuz i am blessed to have a good job and work hard don't entitle deadbeats to everything. God bless them all.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #333 on: June 23, 2014, 08:44:19 PM »

MF Cedros Deluxe Corona gorda.  April 2013 purchase, unfortunately  no box date.  Odd how some boxes from My Father get stampe dand some don't.
MF Cedros is becoming my favorite of the brand.  Smoking one now.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »

Let's do this!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2014, 08:49:50 PM »

San cristobal de la habana with about a month rest....wow!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2014, 08:50:13 PM »

Let's do this!
your gonna hate it! Send the rest to me!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2014, 08:52:39 PM »

Let's do this!
your gonna hate it! Send the rest to me!
Ha! FB I found something I like. Have you had them yet? Just a little bomb of Cuban goodness.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2014, 08:59:48 PM »

Let's do this!
your gonna hate it! Send the rest to me!
Ha! FB I found something I like. Have you had them yet? Just a little bomb of Cuban goodness.
nope, no cubans here.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2014, 09:01:06 PM »

MF Cedros Deluxe Corona gorda.  April 2013 purchase, unfortunately  no box date.  Odd how some boxes from My Father get stampe dand some don't.
MF Cedros is becoming my favorite of the brand.  Smoking one now.

Both the corona and the lonsdale are excellent.  JR DDA seems to be the best deal on them when they show up.  I've still got a box and half, give or take, but would gladly stock up on some more.  Outside of the Cedros, I like Lancero (of course) and the "Cremas," which is a toro but with the 109 style cap.

Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #340 on: June 23, 2014, 09:02:26 PM »

Let's do this!
your gonna hate it! Send the rest to me!
Ha! FB I found something I like. Have you had them yet? Just a little bomb of Cuban goodness.

I've got 2 of the Principes resting at the moment.  Probably give one a shot after a few weeks to adjust.  Was pretty hot when it got sent here and felt a bit soft.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #341 on: June 23, 2014, 09:15:46 PM »

[...]
Dave I know how you feel , you can pick your friends  , not your family .
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #342 on: June 23, 2014, 09:16:58 PM »

109 style cap..... I learned something new today.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #343 on: June 23, 2014, 09:17:35 PM »

Let's do this!
your gonna hate it! Send the rest to me!
Ha! FB I found something I like. Have you had them yet? Just a little bomb of Cuban goodness.
nope, no cubans here.
guess I need your address then.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2014, 09:22:25 PM »

[...]
i love my family, when your enabled, you don't see it.   I just don't like feeling resentful or envious, it's not good for me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26