CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34

Author Topic: 6/17/2014  (Read 79261 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2014, 10:58:26 PM »

PM Ken.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2014, 10:58:39 PM »

Good evening gents...

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #467 on: June 17, 2014, 11:00:08 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks. 

Johnny

« Reply #468 on: June 17, 2014, 11:01:49 PM »

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #469 on: June 17, 2014, 11:01:57 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.
Take two steps back, make some chamomille tea, smoke a good cigar, and don't make any hasty, rash, decisions.
excellent advice!
I agree with the advice too.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #470 on: June 17, 2014, 11:05:23 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!
[/quote]what did they Rx you?
[/quote].......Dr Phil.com channel.....

glassken

« Reply #471 on: June 17, 2014, 11:05:53 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!
[/quote]what did they Rx you?
[/quote]I'm doing well Oy, had to come in early because I felt bad. Had a light-head spell, but all test came out fine.  They said it's in my head, and want to put me on zoloft, or some kinda crap. I may be crazy, but not that crazy. And I will not take something that screws with my brain chemicals. Like them just the way they are!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #472 on: June 17, 2014, 11:06:21 PM »

Good evening gents...
Howdy BD.
Good evening JR... It sounds like Dean is going to move down to Texas with you..

glassken

« Reply #473 on: June 17, 2014, 11:09:52 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks.
KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #474 on: June 17, 2014, 11:10:00 PM »

what did they Rx you?
[/quote]I'm doing well Oy, had to come in early because I felt bad. Had a light-head spell, but all test came out fine.  They said it's in my head, and want to put me on zoloft, or some kinda crap. I may be crazy, but not that crazy. And I will not take something that screws with my brain chemicals. Like them just the way they are!
[/quote]somatic? You feeling stressed? Feeling lightheaded is not a typical psychological symptom.

Johnny

« Reply #475 on: June 17, 2014, 11:10:48 PM »

Good evening gents...
Howdy BD.
Good evening JR... It sounds like Dean is going to move down to Texas with you..
Never can tell BD, we'll make room for him if he does.

glassken

« Reply #476 on: June 17, 2014, 11:11:13 PM »

what did they Rx you?
[/quote].......Dr Phil.com channel.....
[/quote]Craig-Dog!...Arf! Have a small package coming your way!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2014, 11:15:11 PM »

KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.
take two loods and a bong hit of panama red......that's 70's vs KC's 60's

glassken

« Reply #478 on: June 17, 2014, 11:15:13 PM »

what did they Rx you?
I'm doing well Oy, had to come in early because I felt bad. Had a light-head spell, but all test came out fine.  They said it's in my head, and want to put me on zoloft, or some kinda crap. I may be crazy, but not that crazy. And I will not take something that screws with my brain chemicals. Like them just the way they are!
[/quote]somatic? You feeling stressed? Feeling lightheaded is not a typical psychological symptom.
[/quote]I was diagnosed with fatigue. I complained of not sleeping well, and jaw pain and shoulder pain. They prescribed about 4 medicines, and I have not filled them. Tramazol, or something and I like a fine beer and cigar when I'm stressed! I feel better. Think it was stress due to daughter's problems, that become my problems.

glassken

« Reply #479 on: June 17, 2014, 11:16:36 PM »

take two loods and a bong hit of panama red......that's 70's vs KC's 60's
Lemmon 714, and Thai Stick! Yoo-Hoo!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34