Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2023, 04:04:10 PM »

Put together our new patio swing that came yesterday. I forsee spending a lot of summer evenings out there.
Photos please.

Nice. We used to have something similar at our old house. Where did you buy that one?
We also used to have one back in the day, but that was years ago. Thing just wore out.

This one was from Amazon.
Amazon's plan for world domination is ahead of schedule. I especially love the way they bugged all of our homes with Alexa.
Believe me, I tried to get one somewhere else. But any place that sells outdoor furniture, I've found that swings are rare. It's all couches and chairs and tables and umbrellas.
I wasn't judging. Only being observant. In my current job, I see how valuable data is and no one has more of it than Amazon.
And their data apparently told them that no one sells swings locally and to hit that market hard. Lol
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/11/2023
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2023, 04:48:06 PM »

.....My Apologize for stopping in.   NJERKDAVE can come back. See ya all in another 5years.

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2023, 05:11:17 PM »

....Get suited uP in a Chem oP OutFit.   Do some Decontamination.   Get piss tested every week, make sure ya ain't contaminated.   Fun times...   Making great Money fo my Kids.   HaT twist'd. And yes a cancer survivor.
Is that how you're spending your Sunday? I may be looking for a new line of work. Care to elaborate?
.   Monday Morning , climb on board
....Tone , If You have a Chemistry Degree?
Nope. Business degree with concentration in information Systems.

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2023, 05:12:06 PM »

.....Last concert my Wifey and I attended was ......."On Yo Feet or on Yo Knee's, The AmaZing Blue Oyster CuLT".   and yes Toney it was free, here in P-Town.
Love me some Long Island rock n' roll.

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2023, 05:14:09 PM »

.....My Apologize for stopping in.   NJERKDAVE can come back. See ya all in another 5years.
Not sure what made you go there but, you do you.

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2023, 08:22:13 PM »

Yo Antnee!  Trying to get back in the groove.

How I doing?  My face is going bald and dealing with the Canadian smoke.  Male pattern baldness on your face!?!?  Slowly losing the beard.  It wouldn’t be so bad if was even on both sides.  Sheesh!  Been sneezing and having a runny nose for about the last week or so due to the Canadian wildfires smoke.
.
How’s life in the Big Apple been treating you?

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2023, 08:35:05 PM »

Yo Antnee!  Trying to get back in the groove.

How I doing?  My face is going bald and dealing with the Canadian smoke.  Male pattern baldness on your face!?!?  Slowly losing the beard.  It wouldn’t be so bad if was even on both sides.  Sheesh!  Been sneezing and having a runny nose for about the last week or so due to the Canadian wildfires smoke.
.
How’s life in the Big Apple been treating you?
Losing the beard? Say it ain't so!

I find mine gets better the more hair I lose from the top of my head. Like it's migrating down my head or something.

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2023, 09:02:49 PM »

Yo Antnee!  Trying to get back in the groove.

How I doing?  My face is going bald and dealing with the Canadian smoke.  Male pattern baldness on your face!?!?  Slowly losing the beard.  It wouldn’t be so bad if was even on both sides.  Sheesh!  Been sneezing and having a runny nose for about the last week or so due to the Canadian wildfires smoke.
.
How’s life in the Big Apple been treating you?

Hey buddy boy! Sounds like you're still evolving, with regard to losing hair on your face.

The Mrs and I were just discussing our random coughing. I kinda like being able to blame something else besides COVID.

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2023, 09:04:13 PM »

Yo Antnee!  Trying to get back in the groove.

How I doing?  My face is going bald and dealing with the Canadian smoke.  Male pattern baldness on your face!?!?  Slowly losing the beard.  It wouldn’t be so bad if was even on both sides.  Sheesh!  Been sneezing and having a runny nose for about the last week or so due to the Canadian wildfires smoke.
.
How’s life in the Big Apple been treating you?
Oh yeah, regarding NYC... I'm hardly there anymore. I've started my job search so who knows? I may be back soon enough.

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2023, 09:16:07 PM »

Cupido

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2023, 11:58:14 PM »

Just got home...nice weekend.

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2023, 11:59:33 PM »

And four today.  Third was a good guess as well.

Wordle 722 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩