Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018  (Read 7544 times)

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

See?  Page 2!

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning boys, took the day off due to a hockey tournament, first of 2 games today

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning boys, took the day off due to a hockey tournament, first of 2 games today
Local or are you on the road?

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning boys, took the day off due to a hockey tournament, first of 2 games today
Good morning, Fish. Sounds like a fun day. Wouldn't mind watching a bunch of hockey today.

How long does the tournament last?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.
Hey Sammy, what's doin'?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.
Hey Sammy, what's doin'?
Well, all done with that pesky weekend, now able to devote myself to work and not be distracted with life.   how about you?

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning boys, took the day off due to a hockey tournament, first of 2 games today
Good morning, Fish. Sounds like a fun day. Wouldn't mind watching a bunch of hockey today.

How long does the tournament last?
Started Friday night but we didn’t play until Saturday, 2 games. They cancelled yesterday and the last game is at 11:30 today. Local, home rink in Flemington
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Oh, and just so you all can't say I didn't tell you, Gurkha's are on sale at the Page...

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.
Hey Sammy, what's doin'?
Well, all done with that pesky weekend, now able to devote myself to work and not be distracted with life.   how about you?
Getting ready for my next meeting. Need to dedicate my afternoon to getting a ton of paperwork done. It's not a holiday here but I'm hoping it will be slow enough that I can check a bunch of things off of my to-do.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning boys, took the day off due to a hockey tournament, first of 2 games today
Good morning, Fish. Sounds like a fun day. Wouldn't mind watching a bunch of hockey today.

How long does the tournament last?
Started Friday night but we didn’t play until Saturday, 2 games. They cancelled yesterday and the last game is at 11:30 today. Local, home rink in Flemington
Good luck to team! Keep us posted.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.
Hey Sammy, what's doin'?
Well, all done with that pesky weekend, now able to devote myself to work and not be distracted with life.   how about you?
Getting ready for my next meeting. Need to dedicate my afternoon to getting a ton of paperwork done. It's not a holiday here but I'm hoping it will be slow enough that I can check a bunch of things off of my to-do.
Nice thing was the ride in was very quiet.  traffic was almost non-existent with the schools, banks and gubmint offices being closed.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.
Hey Sammy, what's doin'?
Well, all done with that pesky weekend, now able to devote myself to work and not be distracted with life.   how about you?
Getting ready for my next meeting. Need to dedicate my afternoon to getting a ton of paperwork done. It's not a holiday here but I'm hoping it will be slow enough that I can check a bunch of things off of my to-do.
Nice thing was the ride in was very quiet.  traffic was almost non-existent with the schools, banks and gubmint offices being closed.
smoked a 5V Gold Churchill and ride was so fast i didn't even get to finish.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018