Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 07:16:24 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Dave. Travel starting up again soon?
Not for January at least.  First day back today.  Need to get my sea legs back.

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 07:16:34 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 07:17:06 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Dave. Travel starting up again soon?
Not for January at least.  First day back today.  Need to get my sea legs back.
It's like riding a bike...

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 07:21:05 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
In that case, we'll miss you again. Lol

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 07:25:09 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
In that case, we'll miss you again. Lol
I just can't take an unpaid day off. Plus my contract will be expiring right around then.

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 07:30:27 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
In that case, we'll miss you again. Lol
I just can't take an unpaid day off. Plus my contract will be expiring right around then.
No worries, I get it. At least you're actually working this time around, not just thinking you might be working. ;)

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 07:32:12 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
In that case, we'll miss you again. Lol
I just can't take an unpaid day off. Plus my contract will be expiring right around then.
No worries, I get it. At least you're actually working this time around, not just thinking you might be working. ;)
And still not being able to make it?

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2018, 07:37:30 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
Thanks! I'll place that info in my "Who Give's A Shit" file

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2018, 07:38:46 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
In that case, we'll miss you again. Lol
I just can't take an unpaid day off. Plus my contract will be expiring right around then.
No worries, I get it. At least you're actually working this time around, not just thinking you might be working. ;)
And still not being able to make it?
Right? Gettin' old, just sayin'

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2018, 07:43:45 AM »

Thought for Today: "No one asked you to be happy. Get to work." - Colette, French author (1873-1954).
Ha, I'm definitely using this one.

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 07:45:40 AM »

Good Morning MightMakeItToCFest'ers.  19 deg here, sheesh!

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 07:46:41 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean and FrozenFish

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 07:48:10 AM »

@3Bean....sorry I didn't answer your observation about the car AVI yesterday...you got it !

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 07:56:30 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
Thanks! I'll place that info in my "Who Give's A Shit" file

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2018, 08:18:09 AM »

Pre-registration for CigarFest 2018 now open.

Not sure I care anymore.
You need to do like we have and just skip the fest, go for the herfing.
That goes without saying. Maybe I'll even go on the same as you this year.

I'm announcing right now that I will be going on Saturday this year.
Thanks! I'll place that info in my "Who Give's A Shit" file

That definitely sums it up.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9