Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
10/14/2017
« on: October 14, 2017, 12:00:50 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 04:34:35 AM »

Camacho connie robust and coffee.

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 05:28:10 AM »

Camacho connie robust and coffee.
Moning Dean, you are up,early this morning.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 05:32:46 AM »

Morning Sleepers!

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 05:33:40 AM »

Camacho connie robust and coffee.
Moning Dean, you are up,early this morning.
was in bed by 8:30pm, last night after preparing for a workshop today, got my 6 hours of sleep and wide awake. took lady's dogs out, fed then and sonofabitch don't shot on the floor after coming back inside! good thing they are little dachshunds.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 05:34:49 AM »

In the ALCS Opener Astros defeated the Yankees 2-1 in a real pitching dual to lead the series 1-0.

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 05:43:34 AM »

Camacho connie robust and coffee.
Moning Dean, you are up,early this morning.
was in bed by 8:30pm, last night after preparing for a workshop today, got my 6 hours of sleep and wide awake. took lady's dogs out, fed then and sonofabitch don't shot on the floor after coming back inside! good thing they are little dachshunds.
Pissyou pff? ;D

My little Spaniel used to go out then come inside and decide to chit occasionly when he was young.

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 06:00:29 AM »

South Carolina Friday Nightl Football Results:

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 06:04:01 AM »

Somewhat Decent V Sampler offer and 2 unusual offers at the Sister.

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 06:11:20 AM »

Camacho connie robust and coffee.
Moning Dean, you are up,early this morning.
was in bed by 8:30pm, last night after preparing for a workshop today, got my 6 hours of sleep and wide awake. took lady's dogs out, fed then and sonofabitch don't shot on the floor after coming back inside! good thing they are little dachshunds.
Pissyou pff? ;D

My little Spaniel used to go out then come inside and decide to chit occasionly when he was young.
at least I didn't step in any of them.

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 06:13:25 AM »

Camacho connie robust and coffee.
Moning Dean, you are up,early this morning.
was in bed by 8:30pm, last night after preparing for a workshop today, got my 6 hours of sleep and wide awake. took lady's dogs out, fed then and sonofabitch don't shot on the floor after coming back inside! good thing they are little dachshunds.
Pissyou pff? ;D

My little Spaniel used to go out then come inside and decide to chit occasionly when he was young.
at least I didn't step in any of them.
Amen on that!

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 06:32:05 AM »

Firefighters making 'significant progress' in Northern California

"The emergency is not over, and we continue to work at it, but we are seeing some great progress," said Mark Ghilarducci, the state's emergency operations director.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/fire-officials-making-significant-progress-in-northern-california-as-death-toll-jumps-to-35.html

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 06:36:07 AM »

The Page has a Scorcher running but they also have a smorgasbord that has a few decent buys mixed in among the turds.

http://www.cigarpage.com/fda-nuked-blends-fiver-liquidation-time-redux.html

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 06:42:17 AM »

Buy Laranja Reserva By Espinosa | Save - 50% Off our already low discounted prices, Atlantic Cigar Co.,

Contact your local Atlantic Rep to order these overstocked specials.

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 07:06:09 AM »

62 degrees and clear this morning, must be fall!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6