Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 10:55:38 AM »

SBC special today on My Father.

CODE: MYFATHER = 20% off My Father & Don Pepin category no minimum.

CODE: MYFATHER100 = 20% off My Father & Don Pepin Category plus S Special Robusto pack of three on orders $100+ (15 available)

CODE: MYFATHER200 = 20% off My Father & Don Pepin Category plus S Special Robusto pack of three, My Father ashtray & My Father/Don Pepin Hat on orders $200+ (10 available)

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 11:45:32 AM »

Good Friday the 13th to all!
From the Austin Commie Statesman:

Friday the 13th brings in big crowds for tattoo parlors

Cheap tattoos and piercings a tradition on Friday the 13th.
Receptionist at the hotel this week had two surface piercings in the middle of her chest above the breasts....must be getting old, just don't get that.
Me neither. I guess life's boring and this gives them some excitement? They should try smoking a cigar instead.

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 12:50:33 PM »

Piercing lull.

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2017, 01:13:35 PM »

Good Friday the 13th to all!
From the Austin Commie Statesman:

Friday the 13th brings in big crowds for tattoo parlors

Cheap tattoos and piercings a tradition on Friday the 13th.
Receptionist at the hotel this week had two surface piercings in the middle of her chest above the breasts....must be getting old, just don't get that.
Me neither. I guess life's boring and this gives them some excitement? They should try smoking a cigar instead.
Reminds me of this old lady I was seeing. The first time we were in bed together I asked her why she had a tattoo of a big buzzard on her breast. She said that when she was 19 and in Mexico on spring break it was a little butterfly.

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2017, 01:14:46 PM »

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2017, 01:23:35 PM »

Morning CarolinaDave, PincushionDean, ShotInTheDarkTony and FloridaFish.
Morning David, FL trip is postponed until Spring. La Playa won't be open in 3 weeks and the area is still recovering, just made the call yesterday
That sucks... Mostly for the kids.
Indeed but have to check yourself, the area took a beating
I realize. Hopefully the hurricane season is about over for this year.
Month to go.
Hurricane Ophelia is out in the Atlantic now but headed NE instead of west.  Also a developing system in the Atlantic but it is moving north

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2017, 01:26:26 PM »

Having a pimento cheese fried green tomato BLT at Tupelo Honey

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2017, 02:17:52 PM »

3 of the most radical gun control Cites with 2 of them (Baltimore and NYC)in 2 of the 5 most radical gun control states in the country, amazing how this could be possible.

The Baltimore Police Department has announced the deaths of three men shot in two separate incidents, pushing the city’s homicide count to 278 so far this year ‒ ahead of New York in terms of total murders, and Chicago in murders per capita.
It happens because even though there is more than in most states, there still isn't enough gun control.

Just wanted to make you crazy.
Gun control isn't the problem Tony.
Raz will get the uninformed Mayor straight when he arrives.
Yeah, I'm counting on it.
actually folks, I'm all for control that makes sense.  no assault rifles, no tow or stinger missiles,
ro RPG's.  if you are a gun collector, a hunter, a skeet shooter, or interested in home protection, you should
be allowed to buy as many long rifles, shotguns, or hand guns that you want, with a proper background check.
that's my two cents.  concealed carry if you walk around with more than $200,000 in diamonds or bearer bonds or cash.

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2017, 02:49:05 PM »

Having a pimento cheese fried green tomato BLT at Tupelo Honey
so a PCBLFGT?   8)

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2017, 05:18:48 PM »

Pork chops, corn on the cob, and baked potatoes, all done on the grill. orange sherbet for dessert after I have an AF Cuban corona and coffee.

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Road trip. Headed to Bend, OR.

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2017, 06:06:54 PM »

night guys, have a good weekend...

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2017, 06:08:35 PM »

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2017, 06:11:43 PM »

Pork chops, corn on the cob, and baked potatoes, all done on the grill. orange sherbet for dessert after I have an AF Cuban corona and coffee.
That sounds pretty good. I'm heading to a sports banquet thingy for my kids' soccer. Not sure what they'll be serving. Oh, and no cigar.

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2017, 06:13:03 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Road trip. Headed to Bend, OR.
Don't bend it too much or it'll snap.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5