Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »

Best thing I can say about cell service is I am now the deadbeat and proud of it!  Son  bought us both new iPhones and put them on his unlimited everything business plan.

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2017, 04:17:38 PM »

4.1" of rain at the Myrtle Beach airport today.

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2017, 04:19:56 PM »

La Herencia Core lit and some sparkling water.

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2017, 05:00:23 PM »

Best thing I can say about cell service is I am now the deadbeat and proud of it!  Son  bought us both new iPhones and put them on his unlimited everything business plan.
sonofabitch, DeadbeatDave. LOL.

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2017, 05:01:02 PM »

Best thing I can say about cell service is I am now the deadbeat and proud of it!  Son  bought us both new iPhones and put them on his unlimited everything business plan.
sonofabitch, DeadbeatDave. LOL.
;D

« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2017, 05:03:01 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Yep. I got rid of them as my mobile provider. The unfortunate truth is that they all suck.

Edit: I wound up cutting my nose off to spite my face. They offer the best service (reception) in my area. You are best off to bring the busted phone to the mall and have one of those glass repair kiosks replace it. It'll run you about $75-$100 but still cheaper than what Verizon will do for you.
the insurance claim will cost me $150. Verizon wanted to put me in a new phone for $275. WTF.
I know they all suck. I don't know why I have insurance if it costs me money.
I got rid of my insurance for that very reason. You pay monthly for the insurance and then the deductible is about the same price as buying a new phone. I bought my replacement phone (same model that I already had) on ebay for less than $150 and so far, so good.
I filed the claim. My phone has been discontinued of course, and it's not that old. So I go from an LG G5 to the G6 for $149, and when it arrives I'll cancel the insurance. FUCKERS.

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2017, 05:06:19 PM »

cigar and coffee.

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »

DIL's father and I were going fishing tomorrow but looks like the weather is going to postpone that plan with an 80% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow,

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2017, 05:16:24 PM »

DIL's father and I were going fishing tomorrow but looks like the weather is going to postpone that plan with an 80% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow,
that's too bad. Tstorms moving in here.

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2017, 05:19:03 PM »

DIL's father and I were going fishing tomorrow but looks like the weather is going to postpone that plan with an 80% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow,
that's too bad. Tstorms moving in here.
Are you still stuck with that $hitty satellite internet at the new place?

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2017, 05:25:30 PM »

Astros beat the Red Sox at Fenway 5-4 today to take the series 3-1

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2017, 05:38:19 PM »

DIL's father and I were going fishing tomorrow but looks like the weather is going to postpone that plan with an 80% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow,
that's too bad. Tstorms moving in here.
Are you still stuck with that $hitty satellite internet at the new place?
yep, damn 2 year contract. penalty is $20 a month, only had it 7 months. tried finding a cable company to buy the contract but no luck yet.

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2017, 05:41:40 PM »

DIL's father and I were going fishing tomorrow but looks like the weather is going to postpone that plan with an 80% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow,
that's too bad. Tstorms moving in here.
Are you still stuck with that $hitty satellite internet at the new place?
yep, damn 2 year contract. penalty is $20 a month, only had it 7 months. tried finding a cable company to buy the contract but no luck yet.
That sux

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2017, 05:47:08 PM »

DIL's father and I were going fishing tomorrow but looks like the weather is going to postpone that plan with an 80% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow,
that's too bad. Tstorms moving in here.
Are you still stuck with that $hitty satellite internet at the new place?
yep, damn 2 year contract. penalty is $20 a month, only had it 7 months. tried finding a cable company to buy the contract but no luck yet.
That sux
I know.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/9/2017
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2017, 05:53:32 PM »

Celebrating 35 years
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7