Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2017, 11:51:16 AM »

Where would we be without the brilliance of the FBI?

After a week of intense investigation by hundreds of agents they think maybe the Las Vegas Shooter May Have Had An Undetected Mental Illness.
Gee, y'think?

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2017, 11:52:01 AM »

Where would we be without the brilliance of the FBI?

After a week of intense investigation by hundreds of agents they think maybe the Las Vegas Shooter May Have Had An Undetected Mental Illness.
Gee, y'think?

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.
All things considered, I did. Morning, Mayor T.

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2017, 11:52:45 AM »

Mashed:

My Father No. 4 5 Pk
$29.98
SOLD OUT!

Great deal if they were ever there
That's always half the battle on the decent deals. That's why we pounce when one is available.

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2017, 12:49:59 PM »

Morning Dean and Bean.
Morning MinniesoooootaDave.  Internet is jacked up here this morning, first time since we moved to the new shop in May.  Guess it was  a matter of when rather than if.
Morning NoNetBean.

Have they had your FIL's funeral yet?
Scheduled for this coming Saturday in Michigan.  We're flying up Friday, back on Sunday.
Oh my, that is a long time to have to wait and travel.
Indeed.  Even though the bulk of the arrangements were pre-planned and paid, the warden needs time to get all the details just right.  She spent an entire day just figuring out what clothes to send up there for him to be buried in, ended up at Dillard's buying him something new.
I am all too familiar with all that planning, boy has specific instructions on that for me.  Warm weather is a fishing shirt, shorts and boat shoes cool weather is a long sleeve fishing shirt or cold weather is a flannel shirt both with khaki pants and boat shoes with socks.  .
You think it'll be cold where you're going?
Don't know, I don't judge!

« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2017, 12:54:03 PM »

Sitting in a restaurant parking lot watching it rain like a mofo while I am hungry

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2017, 01:44:49 PM »

Sitting in a restaurant parking lot watching it rain like a mofo while I am hungry
I walked out to grab a bite and now my pant bottoms and socks are soaked. It's miserable out there.

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2017, 02:24:51 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!

« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2017, 02:31:48 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Yep. I got rid of them as my mobile provider. The unfortunate truth is that they all suck.

Edit: I wound up cutting my nose off to spite my face. They offer the best service (reception) in my area. You are best off to bring the busted phone to the mall and have one of those glass repair kiosks replace it. It'll run you about $75-$100 but still cheaper than what Verizon will do for you.

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2017, 02:36:37 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Yep. I got rid of them as my mobile provider. The unfortunate truth is that they all suck.
Exactly, I have had both major ones and they are both totally fuct up!  All the other ones are even worse too.

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2017, 02:37:50 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Exactly the experience description I was anticipating

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2017, 02:40:33 PM »

By the way, I replaced the screen myself once and these old eyes are never gonna attempt that again. It's just not worth the frustration. And it wound up costing me about the same as having a place do it for me.

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2017, 02:47:02 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Yep. I got rid of them as my mobile provider. The unfortunate truth is that they all suck.

Edit: I wound up cutting my nose off to spite my face. They offer the best service (reception) in my area. You are best off to bring the busted phone to the mall and have one of those glass repair kiosks replace it. It'll run you about $75-$100 but still cheaper than what Verizon will do for you.
the insurance claim will cost me $150. Verizon wanted to put me in a new phone for $275. WTF.
I know they all suck. I don't know why I have insurance if it costs me money.

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2017, 03:04:57 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Yep. I got rid of them as my mobile provider. The unfortunate truth is that they all suck.

Edit: I wound up cutting my nose off to spite my face. They offer the best service (reception) in my area. You are best off to bring the busted phone to the mall and have one of those glass repair kiosks replace it. It'll run you about $75-$100 but still cheaper than what Verizon will do for you.
the insurance claim will cost me $150. Verizon wanted to put me in a new phone for $275. WTF.
I know they all suck. I don't know why I have insurance if it costs me money.
I got rid of my insurance for that very reason. You pay monthly for the insurance and then the deductible is about the same price as buying a new phone. I bought my replacement phone (same model that I already had) on ebay for less than $150 and so far, so good.

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2017, 03:07:47 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Exactly the experience description I was anticipating
I didn't want to say, but yeah, I avoid going into one of their stores as I know it will be a long wait while the dumb bitches ahead of me try to chose the color of their phones and then the overpriced accessories to go with.  Eventually speak with a "tech" and be told you're phone is f'kd, go on-line to order a replacement/upgrade.

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »

Off to Verizon.
Verizon is fucked up!
Exactly the experience description I was anticipating
I didn't want to say, but yeah, I avoid going into one of their stores as I know it will be a long wait while the dumb bitches ahead of me try to chose the color of their phones and then the overpriced accessories to go with.  Eventually speak with a "tech" and be told you're phone is f'kd, go on-line to order a replacement/upgrade.
And the insurance is a total scam
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7