Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2017, 09:47:12 AM »

LMFAO, f'n phony douche bag got caught with his zipper down!

Tim Murphy, the Republican congressman representing Pennsylvania, announced Wednesday that he would not run for a ninth term, amid tawdry revelations of an extramarital affair in which the anti-abortion lawmaker urged his mistress to get an abortion when he thought she was pregnant.

Murphy said in a brief statement through his office that he will "take personal time to seek help as my family and I continue to work through our personal difficulties."

Murphy's decision came a day after the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published text messages between Murphy and Shannon Edwards.

A Jan. 25 text message from Edwards told the congressman he had "zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options," according to the newspaper.
Oops.....

That's a big difference between GOP and Dems.  Dem's are all for legalizing vices and debauchery, so practicing the same is not out of character.  Repub's on the other hand preaching holier than thou, conservative positions appear the bigger hypocrites when caught behaving the same as the Dem's.

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2017, 09:48:42 AM »

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2017, 09:53:06 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Brother has both cars filled with gas and packing up to be ready to evacuate tomorrow, closing the storm shutters except the doors  this evening will be the last step assuming the track does not move away from him.  He has a hotel room in Hammond, LA about an hour and a half away.
So he got the brains AND the looks? So unfair.

Meeting lull. Couldn't resist.

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2017, 09:53:53 AM »

[...]

Really it's about the same both ways just different topics.  Lefties hate guns but every fukn one of them with money has armed bodyguards and armed home security.  Simply stated they are all phony crooks duping the fools that vote for them.

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2017, 09:54:44 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Brother has both cars filled with gas and packing up to be ready to evacuate tomorrow, closing the storm shutters except the doors  this evening will be the last step assuming the track does not move away from him.  He has a hotel room in Hammond, LA about an hour and a half away.
So he got the brains AND the looks? So unfair.

Meeting lull. Couldn't resist.
Just the brains, I got the looks.

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2017, 09:59:29 AM »

Looks like I am going to have to start over on the damn granite, place has not been able to get me a price estimate in 2 days time after promising to have it to me yesterday so I can imagine the installation issues.  FMTT, and we really like the piece of stone.

There are 3 more places nearby to pick from though.  But, around here they may be even worse.

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2017, 10:24:00 AM »

[...]

Exactly right....Washington should just be called "Hypocrites R Us".

Best quote about the Murphy fiasco:

Murphy’s district is so safe he could be re-elected if he eloped with a gerbil. But the House Republicans were reported to be talking about getting him to resign, and he announced he’d leave at the end of his term.

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2017, 10:25:26 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Brother has both cars filled with gas and packing up to be ready to evacuate tomorrow, closing the storm shutters except the doors  this evening will be the last step assuming the track does not move away from him.  He has a hotel room in Hammond, LA about an hour and a half away.
So he got the brains AND the looks? So unfair.

Meeting lull. Couldn't resist.
Tony's on a roll.....look out!

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2017, 10:32:30 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Brother has both cars filled with gas and packing up to be ready to evacuate tomorrow, closing the storm shutters except the doors  this evening will be the last step assuming the track does not move away from him.  He has a hotel room in Hammond, LA about an hour and a half away.
So he got the brains AND the looks? So unfair.

Meeting lull. Couldn't resist.
Tony's on a roll.....look out!
Yeah, but payback is hell ;D

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2017, 10:33:42 AM »

[...]

Sadly it's probably true

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2017, 10:43:41 AM »

sloooow.

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2017, 10:46:46 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Brother has both cars filled with gas and packing up to be ready to evacuate tomorrow, closing the storm shutters except the doors  this evening will be the last step assuming the track does not move away from him.  He has a hotel room in Hammond, LA about an hour and a half away.
So he got the brains AND the looks? So unfair.

Meeting lull. Couldn't resist.
Just the brains, I got the looks.
Remember, I've met you in person.

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2017, 10:51:05 AM »

sloooow.
How are you feeling today, Deano? Is the congestion still an issue? How about the RA?

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »

Just got off the phone with my garbage service. $65 quarterly, I paid in advance, I have the cancelled check and two weeks now they've driven past my can. the lady assured me I was on the list and I asked if I get a break on my next bill. guess first I better see if they pick it up next week.

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2017, 10:54:18 AM »

sloooow.
How are you feeling today, Deano? Is the congestion still an issue? How about the RA?
chest still rattling away, RA not terrible. trying hang mirrors and pictures.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8