Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2017  (Read 8289 times)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

One more cup of Cuban then time to start loading up.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

The Virgin Islands and many other places in the Caribbean were the ones that took the real catastrophic damages from Irma.  Very sad for those poor native people living there that struggle to live from day to day when things are going well.

It may take a couple of years or longer to rebuild things down there.
I like this kinder, gentler side of Tex. You getting soft in your retirement?
Same guy, just that I have spent a lot of time around some of those islands and I feel very sorry for all of those poor native people.
I hear you. Their livelihood was effed with and it will be a long recovery. I was just trying to make light of a crappy situation. Probably too soon.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Pathetic!

5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse
5/$2500

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Looks like most of the Florida peninsula is a hell of a mess but fortunately nothing close to the catastrophic warnings.

2 of the 23 high rise construction cranes in Miami came down.

Most West coast storm surge forecasts were overestimated  by about 50-60%

+/-43% of FL has no electricity
I'll go ahead and blame the Cuban-Americans for the exaggeration. It's what they do.
Then the National Weather Service and the Weather Channel must be all Cuban Americans!
No, but I'm sure the folks in Miami got in their ear.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

The Virgin Islands and many other places in the Caribbean were the ones that took the real catastrophic damages from Irma.  Very sad for those poor native people living there that struggle to live from day to day when things are going well.

It may take a couple of years or longer to rebuild things down there.
I like this kinder, gentler side of Tex. You getting soft in your retirement?
Same guy, just that I have spent a lot of time around some of those islands and I feel very sorry for all of those poor native people.
I hear you. Their livelihood was effed with and it will be a long recovery. I was just trying to make light of a crappy situation. Probably too soon.
Nah, not to early to try to brighten a dim picture.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

The Virgin Islands and many other places in the Caribbean were the ones that took the real catastrophic damages from Irma.  Very sad for those poor native people living there that struggle to live from day to day when things are going well.

It may take a couple of years or longer to rebuild things down there.
I like this kinder, gentler side of Tex. You getting soft in your retirement?
TWSS?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Wound up getting to the office a bit too early. Oh well, my continuous Monday morning meetings are about to start.

Have a good day, banterers!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Looks like most of the Florida peninsula is a hell of a mess but fortunately nothing close to the catastrophic warnings.

2 of the 23 high rise construction cranes in Miami came down.

Most West coast storm surge forecasts were overestimated  by about 50-60%

+/-43% of FL has no electricity
I'll go ahead and blame the Cuban-Americans for the exaggeration. It's what they do.
Then the National Weather Service and the Weather Channel must be all Cuban Americans!
No, but I'm sure the folks in Miami got in their ear.
All kidding aside, Honestly, it is mostly the P.O.S. Politicians and the rest is trickle down from them.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Wound up getting to the office a bit too early. Oh well, my continuous Monday morning meetings are about to start.

Have a good day, banterers!
Later Mayor, have a good day.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Pathetic!

5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse
510/$25.00

Little fix.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

The Virgin Islands and many other places in the Caribbean were the ones that took the real catastrophic damages from Irma.  Very sad for those poor native people living there that struggle to live from day to day when things are going well.

It may take a couple of years or longer to rebuild things down there.
I like this kinder, gentler side of Tex. You getting soft in your retirement?
TWSS?
Well the Mayor is somewhat of a She around the house.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

One more cup of Cuban then time to start loading up.
After all that coffee, you'll be stopping to pee every hour to start your trip.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Pathetic!

5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse
510/$25.00

Little fix.
Oops, but still a pathetic offering.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

One more cup of Cuban then time to start loading up.
After all that coffee, you'll be stopping to pee every hour to start your trip.
I would be anyway, but I am retired so why rush things!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2017

Pathetic!

5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse
5/$2500