CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 9/10/2017  (Read 4158 times)

Threebean

Re: 9/10/2017
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2017, 09:03:04 PM »

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2017, 09:20:23 PM »

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
And I am in the bed watching dem Cowboys!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2017, 09:21:08 PM »

Storm is weakening, Dean may live.
Good to hear, though I was hoping to see him featured in a weather related news story.  "Breaking news, shirtless cigar smoking man in flamingo float waves off rescuers, asks only for dry matches".
LMFAO

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2017, 09:49:32 PM »

That grillin' duty wore you out, eh?  See ya in the AM.
It did wear me out, you're right. I'll have to post about the grease fire I had to put out, tomorrow.

Really turning in now.

Threebean

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2017, 09:52:53 PM »

That grillin' duty wore you out, eh?  See ya in the AM.
It did wear me out, you're right. I'll have to post about the grease fire I had to put out, tomorrow.

Really turning in now.
Sweet dreams, GreaseFireTony.  This Diesel is nubbed, time for me to turn in as well.

Threebean

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2017, 09:54:33 PM »

And I am in the bed watching dem Cowboys!
Best of luck with the moving activities tomorrow.  Better you then me, brother! 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2017, 10:03:47 PM »

think I'll go with an Illusione Rothchild.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]