Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.
And I am in the bed watching dem Cowboys!

Storm is weakening, Dean may live.
Good to hear, though I was hoping to see him featured in a weather related news story.  "Breaking news, shirtless cigar smoking man in flamingo float waves off rescuers, asks only for dry matches".
LMFAO

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
That grillin' duty wore you out, eh?  See ya in the AM.
It did wear me out, you're right. I'll have to post about the grease fire I had to put out, tomorrow.

Really turning in now.

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
That grillin' duty wore you out, eh?  See ya in the AM.
It did wear me out, you're right. I'll have to post about the grease fire I had to put out, tomorrow.

Really turning in now.
Sweet dreams, GreaseFireTony.  This Diesel is nubbed, time for me to turn in as well.

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.
And I am in the bed watching dem Cowboys!
Best of luck with the moving activities tomorrow.  Better you then me, brother!

Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.
think I'll go with an Illusione Rothchild.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]