Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/10/2017
« on: September 10, 2017, 12:00:37 AM »

Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.

predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!

Morning Folks!

EYE OF IRMA ABOUT TO MOVE ACROSS THE LOWER FLORIDA KEYS...

       Update:  eye of Irma is approaching the Keys now

predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!
of course. over 13 million people evacuated with no place to go. Irma in the gulf is the worst place she could be for us here. glad I got pictures of Yankeetown when I moved here, it may get wiped out of Florida.

Live Radar @ 5:49 am ET

talking 80+ mph winds late afternoon as the outter bands start hitting us.

predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!
of course. over 13 million people evacuated with no place to go. Irma in the gulf is the worst place she could be for us here. glad I got pictures of Yankeetown when I moved here, it may get wiped out of Florida.
Key West and most of the lower Keys will be waxed in the next couple of hours.

it's going to be an adventure.

predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!
of course. over 13 million people evacuated with no place to go. Irma in the gulf is the worst place she could be for us here. glad I got pictures of Yankeetown when I moved here, it may get wiped out of Florida.
Key West and most of the lower Keys will be waxed in the next couple of hours.
yeah, weather news channels everywhere predicting the worst.

we were warned.

IMHO, place sounds rather sick'O to me.

Redneck Heaven, San Antonio's newest 'breastaurant,' is now open
Its grand opening will double as an 'Anything But Clothes' party

http://www.chron.com/food/restaurants/article/San-Antonio-s-newest-breastaurant-Redneck-12180255.php

I think I'm going to put a dent in my cigars today.

IMHO, place sounds rather sick'O to me.

Redneck Heaven, San Antonio's newest 'breastaurant,' is now open
Its grand opening will double as an 'Anything But Clothes' party

http://www.chron.com/food/restaurants/article/San-Antonio-s-newest-breastaurant-Redneck-12180255.php
Hmmmm, no thanks.

I think I'm going to put a dent in my cigars today.
Might as well, you got plenty of coffee and ginger ale?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6