Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Nice evening here too Mark. Was burning debris until it got to dark to see and washed/loaded kayaks. Skeeters came out so I hightailed it into the truck. AF Cuban corona and water going now.

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Nice evening here too Mark. Was burning debris until it got to dark to see and washed/loaded kayaks. Skeeters came out so I hightailed it into the truck. AF Cuban corona and water going now.
Skeeters are real active here also with all the rain we had a week ago.  Got a fresh can of Off to deal with those bastiges.

@TxDave and NJDave.  Just read that the Mambo House restaurant in Round Rock closed.  Circumstances not disclosed.

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Incredible golden bright sunset. Evening Bean.  Last time we lost power was during Hurricane Joesph.  Naturally all the electric utility workers were down in Louisiana.  Talking about a colossal Sheesh!

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Incredible golden bright sunset. Evening Bean.  Last time we lost power was during Hurricane Joesph.  Naturally all the electric utility workers were down in Louisiana.  Talking about a colossal Sheesh!
A hurricane caused you to lose power in Ohio?   Damn!

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Incredible golden bright sunset. Evening Bean.  Last time we lost power was during Hurricane Joesph.  Naturally all the electric utility workers were down in Louisiana.  Talking about a colossal Sheesh!
And this time of year is really the best, weather-wise.  Unless you live on the Gulf or SE Atlantic coast, then it's just a crap shoot.

@TxDave and NJDave.  Just read that the Mambo House restaurant in Round Rock closed.  Circumstances not disclosed.
Damn, that was a good Cuban place.

And some great Mojitos!

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Incredible golden bright sunset. Evening Bean.  Last time we lost power was during Hurricane Joesph.  Naturally all the electric utility workers were down in Louisiana.  Talking about a colossal Sheesh!
A hurricane caused you to lose power in Ohio?   Damn!
That's a real ass-scratcher there ???

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Incredible golden bright sunset. Evening Bean.  Last time we lost power was during Hurricane Joesph.  Naturally all the electric utility workers were down in Louisiana.  Talking about a colossal Sheesh!
A hurricane caused you to lose power in Ohio?   Damn!
Twas totally weird.  Much broader wind front than you get with a thunderstorm and more sustained.

Evening Hurricane watchers.  Beautiful evening out here. San Cris Revelation and water with the sun going down.
Incredible golden bright sunset. Evening Bean.  Last time we lost power was during Hurricane Joesph.  Naturally all the electric utility workers were down in Louisiana.  Talking about a colossal Sheesh!
A hurricane caused you to lose power in Ohio?   Damn!
That's a real ass-scratcher there ???
Took about a week to get all the power restored around the Tristate.

Just walked through the door. Sheesh. Been a loooooooong ass day.

@TxDave and NJDave.  Just read that the Mambo House restaurant in Round Rock closed.  Circumstances not disclosed.
That's a shame.  Really liked that place.  Restaurants are a tough business.

Just walked through the door. Sheesh. Been a loooooooong ass day.
Just don't be late on the flip.

Just walked through the door. Sheesh. Been a loooooooong ass day.
Just don't be late on the flip.
Okey doke.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]