Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
really Hilary?

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
But what's wrong with these?   :-\

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
He did, included everyone who likes Beer!

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
But what's wrong with these?   :-\

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
really Hilary?
Damn Dean....that hurts....that really hurts.
Should not be empowering the beer haters
Remember, last time I saw CarolinaDave, he brought Pineapple Sculpin.....

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
really Hilary?

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
really Hilary?
Damn Dean....that hurts....that really hurts.
Should not be empowering the beer haters
Remember, last time I saw CarolinaDave, he brought Pineapple Sculpin.....
And he admitted his error too.

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
really Hilary?
Damn Dean....that hurts....that really hurts.
Should not be empowering the beer haters
Remember, last time I saw CarolinaDave, he brought Pineapple Sculpin.....
LMAO.

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Foo Foo beers!  Sheesh!

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Foo Foo beers!  Sheesh!
+1

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
really Hilary?
Damn Dean....that hurts....that really hurts.
Should not be empowering the beer haters
Remember, last time I saw CarolinaDave, he brought Pineapple Sculpin.....
And he admitted his error too.
so should i just drink a corona with lime, not the Leinkuegel Summer Shandy

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Now, now, we need to practice inclusion here... :P
really Hilary?
Damn Dean....that hurts....that really hurts.
Should not be empowering the beer haters
Remember, last time I saw CarolinaDave, he brought Pineapple Sculpin.....
And he admitted his error too.
so should i just drink a corona with lime, not the Leinkuegel Summer Shandy
With that question, you're best off staying on the sidelines for this Flip.   ::)

current projected guess.

Thursday, Sep 7th, is National Beer Lovers Day.  Note it's Beer, not choco raspberry bubble gum kiddie flavor alcoholic carbonated beverage day.
Foo Foo beers!  Sheesh!
do they come with little pink umbrellas and fruit?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9