Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day  (Read 5201 times)

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

borrowed a window unit this afternoon. not sure WTF my landlord is up to. at a lady friend's house in the old trailer park for dinner, cube steaks, mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and tomatoe, cucumber, onion salad.
Sounds like a salad made for love!
love has nothing to do with any of it.

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.
Who is Tony?
Afoc?

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.
Who is Tony?
Afoc?
who gives Afoc?

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

FDLA Robusto and some sparkling water, nice breeze here in the shade and right comfortable out

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.
Who is Tony?
Afoc?
who gives Afoc?
I'm retired so I sure don't give afok!

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.
Who is Tony?
Afoc?
who gives Afoc?
Charlie?

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.
Who is Tony?
Afoc?
who gives Afoc?