Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 07:07:30 AM »

Speaking of Carolina the boy checked out this place yesterday "Bourbon & Burnz" and really liked it.  Huge bourbon selection, pretty good bar food, decent cigar selection and a very nice membership smoking lounge.  He bought us a corporate membership which includes a locker, of course you know who is responsible for keeping the locker well stocked  ::).  And it is right on the highway between my boat and the condo.  But, it is no Jamie's (spell check)!  Will be nice on those cold wet days to enjoy a cigar in comfort.

They don't seem to have a web page.

https://www.facebook.com/Bourbon-Burnz-1684357165118560/

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2017, 07:17:43 AM »

Good morning Daves, Happy Little Friday!

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2017, 07:20:19 AM »

Busy weekend ahead with the warden having 4 days off, getting all the remaining crap sorted and ready to go but a pretty laid back day today with the regular morning activities,  at 1:00 I have to go to a retirement party for a good friend at the State but it should not be more than an hour.

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2017, 07:20:35 AM »

Good morning Daves, Happy Little Friday!
Morning Fish

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2017, 07:23:07 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2017, 07:26:16 AM »

Speaking of Carolina the boy checked out this place yesterday "Bourbon & Burnz" and really liked it.  Huge bourbon selection, pretty good bar food, decent cigar selection and a very nice membership smoking lounge.  He bought us a corporate membership which includes a locker, of course you know who is responsible for keeping the locker well stocked  ::).  And it is right on the highway between my boat and the condo.  But, it is no Jamie's (spell check)!  Will be nice on those cold wet days to enjoy a cigar in comfort.

They don't seem to have a web page.

https://www.facebook.com/Bourbon-Burnz-1684357165118560/
Looks nice.  They don't open till 4:00.  How late do they stay open ? (you'll have to further adjust your sleeping schedule).

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2017, 07:29:56 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2017, 07:32:25 AM »

Just in case you are running low   ::), stop by Tobacco Plus in Greer/Greenville.  Large humidor selection although just OK service and no lounge.

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2017, 07:33:02 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2017, 07:34:19 AM »

Morning BetweenVacationsFish.

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2017, 07:37:54 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
No, go to Waco then to Tyler, about 20 miles to I-20 from there.  After that I-20 all the way to Florence, SC about an hour from Myrtle Beach.

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2017, 07:39:23 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???
About 1 mile inland from the Atlantic.

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2017, 07:40:50 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???
Ass

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2017, 07:41:51 AM »

Speaking of Carolina the boy checked out this place yesterday "Bourbon & Burnz" and really liked it.  Huge bourbon selection, pretty good bar food, decent cigar selection and a very nice membership smoking lounge.  He bought us a corporate membership which includes a locker, of course you know who is responsible for keeping the locker well stocked  ::).  And it is right on the highway between my boat and the condo.  But, it is no Jamie's (spell check)!  Will be nice on those cold wet days to enjoy a cigar in comfort.

They don't seem to have a web page.

https://www.facebook.com/Bourbon-Burnz-1684357165118560/
Looks nice.  They don't open till 4:00.  How late do they stay open ? (you'll have to further adjust your sleeping schedule).
They are open until "business slows down for the evening" which the boy says is usually around 9:00-10:00.

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2017, 07:43:39 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???
About 1 mile inland from the Atlantic.
Sorry, I'm not fully informed on your closing/moving schedule. I thought Dave was referring to a trip, not THE trip
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9