Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2017, 02:08:01 PM »

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Was definitely worth the effort.

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2017, 02:11:00 PM »

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Was definitely worth the effort.
I think so.

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2017, 02:21:22 PM »

Now that we've gotten our man boobs in for the day, I can leave. Hazzuh!

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2017, 02:39:00 PM »

Back on the links lull?
Followed by lunch lull.
Sure didn't take me long to get caught up after lunch.
They let you have lunch?!?!
Not yet. #mesohungry
Gotta keep that girlish figure Tony.
I hear ya, cb.

Unfortunately, there is this funny photo that I wanted to post and cannot. All others, I don't have an issue with. Even a few weeks ago when I attempted, it didn't work. Tried taking a screenshot of the photo and posting that instead, and it still won't work. It's probably for the best.

Edit: I think Tapatalk is censoring.  WTF?
Still doesn't hold a candle to the "man boobs" of Oyam fame.

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2017, 02:51:14 PM »

Game of Thrones Quote of the Day:

Tyrion Lannister: "The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned. The Drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the gods such vicious cunts? Where is the god of tits and wine?"
Varys: "In the Summer Isles, they worship a fertility goddess with sixteen teats."
Tyrion Lannister: "We should sail there immediately."
— Tyrion and Varys[src]

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2017, 02:53:07 PM »

Game of Thrones Quote of the Day:

Tyrion Lannister: "The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned. The Drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the gods such vicious cunts? Where is the god of tits and wine?"
Varys: "In the Summer Isles, they worship a fertility goddess with sixteen teats."
Tyrion Lannister: "We should sail there immediately."
— Tyrion and Varys[src]
What did you think of this shortened season?

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2017, 02:53:35 PM »

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »

Back on the links lull?
Followed by lunch lull.
Sure didn't take me long to get caught up after lunch.
They let you have lunch?!?!
Not yet. #mesohungry
Gotta keep that girlish figure Tony.
I hear ya, cb.

Unfortunately, there is this funny photo that I wanted to post and cannot. All others, I don't have an issue with. Even a few weeks ago when I attempted, it didn't work. Tried taking a screenshot of the photo and posting that instead, and it still won't work. It's probably for the best.

Edit: I think Tapatalk is censoring.  WTF?
Still doesn't old a candle to the "man boobs" of Oyam fame.
And that is just fine with me as well.

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2017, 02:55:58 PM »

Game of Thrones Quote of the Day:

Tyrion Lannister: "The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned. The Drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the gods such vicious cunts? Where is the god of tits and wine?"
Varys: "In the Summer Isles, they worship a fertility goddess with sixteen teats."
Tyrion Lannister: "We should sail there immediately."
— Tyrion and Varys[src]
What did you think of this shortened season?
Very entertaining if a little bit less tight.
Everybody is wise to the twists and turns, much harder to surprise anyone.
Can't believe we have to wait over a year for the last six.

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2017, 03:20:05 PM »

Back on the links lull?
Followed by lunch lull.
Sure didn't take me long to get caught up after lunch.
They let you have lunch?!?!
Not yet. #mesohungry
Gotta keep that girlish figure Tony.
I hear ya, cb.

Unfortunately, there is this funny photo that I wanted to post and cannot. All others, I don't have an issue with. Even a few weeks ago when I attempted, it didn't work. Tried taking a screenshot of the photo and posting that instead, and it still won't work. It's probably for the best.

Edit: I think Tapatalk is censoring.  WTF?
Still doesn't old a candle to the "man boobs" of Oyam fame.
And that is just fine with me as well.
Havana Joe with the baseball player avi with the weird eyes.  Make him stop looking at me!

« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2017, 03:32:32 PM »

Off To the gym.

By the way I checked it Friday and you can't imagine how much my blood pressure has gone down in one month.
Imagine that, exercise is good for you  ::)
it could be less stress since he retired...

« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2017, 03:58:52 PM »

Off To the gym.

By the way I checked it Friday and you can't imagine how much my blood pressure has gone down in one month.
Imagine that, exercise is good for you  ::)
it could be less stress since he retired...
Let's not burst the gym bubble, flip.

« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2017, 04:34:33 PM »

Off To the gym.

By the way I checked it Friday and you can't imagine how much my blood pressure has gone down in one month.
Imagine that, exercise is good for you  ::)
it could be less stress since he retired...
Let's not burst the gym bubble, flip.
I am giving about equal credit to both  :)

Edit:  been sipping quite a bit of elixer which is probably contributing quite a bit.

« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2017, 04:36:19 PM »

Both Houston airports partially reopening this afternoon.

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »

Warming back up around here think I will have a Pacifico today with this Laranja Toro I just cut.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9