Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2017, 07:45:37 AM »

good morning guys. 73° heading for 90's. AF Cuban corona and coffee.

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2017, 07:47:44 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
What a rube!

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2017, 08:04:17 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
Well, all cigars are made of tobacco, so we shouldn't waste our money on a Padron or Ashton, and just do a steady diet of Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas.  They taste like tobacco too, right?

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?

no

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2017, 08:15:23 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
Well, all cigars are made of tobacco, so we shouldn't waste our money on a Padron or Ashton, and just do a steady diet of Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas.  They taste like tobacco too, right?
You're asking a guy who smokes EPC 2nds like 6 times a week.

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2017, 08:15:43 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?

no
Welcome back, VacationIsOverFish.

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2017, 08:25:32 AM »

DEVELOP YOUR PALATE – CHERRY | FOUNDATION CIGAR CO’S EL GUEGUENSE

As noted with our recent Blind Review of Viaje’s Juntos, cherry can easily be interpreted in different ways.  The distinct sweetness that we’d all probably identify in a blind food taste test may present itself as different fruits or even floral notes when detected in a cigar.  This is most likely due to the fact that it’s a secondary tasting note much like citrus and cinnamon.

How to develop your cigar palate? Develop Your Palate with these Iconic Tasting Notes: Leather, Milk Chocolate, Citrus, Cherry, and Cinnamon from SmallBatchCigar.com

While we’ve worked hard to only showcase cigars that make it easy for you to detect, this one may you to focus more than the others. El Gueguense is a testament to Nicholas Melillo’s blending prowess and suitably conveys a very complex experience with multiple transitions.

Cherry particularly shines in this blend when enjoyed slowly.
tobacco flavored cheeries or cherry flavored tobacco or tobacco with cherry flavored?

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2017, 08:26:30 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
Well, all cigars are made of tobacco, so we shouldn't waste our money on a Padron or Ashton, and just do a steady diet of Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas.  They taste like tobacco too, right?
You're asking a guy who smokes EPC 2nds like 6 times a week.
maybe that's why my palate isn't so defined.

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2017, 08:32:30 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?

no
Welcome back, VacationIsOverFish.
Just a brief window before my next one  ;), morning boys

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2017, 08:41:14 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
No.

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2017, 08:42:23 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
Well, all cigars are made of tobacco, so we shouldn't waste our money on a Padron or Ashton, and just do a steady diet of Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas.  They taste like tobacco too, right?
You're asking a guy who smokes EPC 2nds like 6 times a week.
Don't knock 'em till you've tried 'em.

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2017, 08:44:34 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
Well, all cigars are made of tobacco, so we shouldn't waste our money on a Padron or Ashton, and just do a steady diet of Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas.  They taste like tobacco too, right?
You're asking a guy who smokes EPC 2nds like 6 times a week.
Well, I do like EPC's as nice flavorful cigars.... ???

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2017, 08:45:54 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?

no
Welcome back, VacationIsOverFish.
Just a brief window before my next one  ;), morning boys
And got out in time to miss the east coast storm.  You need to leave us your week's drink menu....and the winner.

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2017, 08:46:41 AM »

Morning VacayHangoverFish.

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2017, 08:52:36 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
Well, all cigars are made of tobacco, so we shouldn't waste our money on a Padron or Ashton, and just do a steady diet of Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas.  They taste like tobacco too, right?
You're asking a guy who smokes EPC 2nds like 6 times a week.
Don't knock 'em till you've tried 'em.
I'm not knocking them, I'm merely pointing it out. Smoke what you like!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10