Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2017, 11:27:00 PM »

Harvey Hoax: There are no sharks on Houston's flooded freeways
But there are gators, snakes, little islands of fire ants and such floating around.
i'd be more concerned with the fire ants myself.
They're easy to avoid compared to gators.  But you yankees go right ahead and be askeered of all them critters.

« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2017, 11:50:02 PM »

Harvey Hoax: There are no sharks on Houston's flooded freeways
But there are gators, snakes, little islands of fire ants and such floating around.
i'd be more concerned with the fire ants myself.
They're easy to avoid compared to gators.  But you yankees go right ahead and be askeered of all them critters.
Try dodging a caiman or two, Texas plateau Bean.  Or you can simply GFY!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]