Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2017, 07:57:36 AM »

Alright, better make like a baby and head out.  Adios, mofos.
Drive safe Bean.

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2017, 07:58:50 AM »

Fuk'n Commies!

Lawmaker proposes making tacos official Texas dish, supplanting chili
So adding the official dish debate to the stoopid bathroom issue?  Sheesh on the lot of them!
Serving the people's needs!

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2017, 08:04:55 AM »

Fuk'n Commies!

Lawmaker proposes making tacos official Texas dish, supplanting chili
And all along I thought it was steak.

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2017, 08:16:58 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2017, 08:17:50 AM »

Good morning, guys.

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2017, 08:26:09 AM »

Fuk'n Commies!

Lawmaker proposes making tacos official Texas dish, supplanting chili
And all along I thought it was steak.
Speaking of, today IS Steak and a BJ Day.

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »

Fuk'n Commies!

Lawmaker proposes making tacos official Texas dish, supplanting chili
And all along I thought it was steak.
Speaking of, today IS Steak and a BJ Day.
Well lucky you. I don't remember either of those in my forecast.

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2017, 08:30:38 AM »

Fuk'n Commies!

Lawmaker proposes making tacos official Texas dish, supplanting chili
And all along I thought it was steak.
Speaking of, today IS Steak and a BJ Day.
Well lucky you. I don't remember either of those in my forecast.
I didn't say I was getting either of them. Just pointing out a day of celebration. Lol

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2017, 08:31:18 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Kids are old enough, send them out with their little shovels.

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2017, 08:32:22 AM »

Fuk'n Commies!

Lawmaker proposes making tacos official Texas dish, supplanting chili
And all along I thought it was steak.
Speaking of, today IS Steak and a BJ Day.
Well lucky you. I don't remember either of those in my forecast.
Join the crowd my friend.  I didn't even bother putting up the AVI this year.

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2017, 08:33:00 AM »

Fuk'n Commies!

Lawmaker proposes making tacos official Texas dish, supplanting chili
And all along I thought it was steak.
Speaking of, today IS Steak and a BJ Day.
Well lucky you. I don't remember either of those in my forecast.
I didn't say I was getting either of them. Just pointing out a day of celebration. Lol
Nope, just another day of tease and disappointment.

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2017, 08:34:35 AM »

Oh boy, Fireball flavored CAO's on the FU today.  Who needs a DoD?

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2017, 08:47:35 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Kids are old enough, send them out with their little shovels.
Or wait till tomorrow and it will be melted

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2017, 08:55:32 AM »

Looks like OOPS! has turned into a Jam.

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2017, 09:02:25 AM »

Good morning boys, biggest snowflakes I've even seen before and now some sort of freezing mix. Will have breakfast then think about making some bloodies
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9