CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 24, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 24, 2014, 12:00:05 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 12:00:33 AM
On time flip!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 12:00:37 AM
And a jam.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 12:00:43 AM
And some PWing.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 12:01:22 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:03:40 AM
Hey, I flipped...!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 12:04:24 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:05:06 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
Sorry, but I'm of no help....  (please don't tell my wife)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 12:05:57 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: glassken on June 24, 2014, 12:07:54 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....
David, have you smoked one? You sent me one, thanks a bunch!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 12:12:49 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 12:16:41 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:18:40 AM
Damn, Unholy Cocktails...!  $29.99 is a good price too, isn't it...?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 12:21:05 AM
Damn, Unholy Cocktails...!  $29.99 is a good price too, isn't it...?

They typically go for $32.50/10 on CBid + S&H
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:24:21 AM
Damn, Unholy Cocktails...!  $29.99 is a good price too, isn't it...?

They typically go for $32.50/10 on CBid + S&H
I put them into my cart, and I can think it over.  :P
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: glassken on June 24, 2014, 12:24:36 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:28:02 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 12:29:56 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Perhaps too much?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: glassken on June 24, 2014, 12:30:04 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:32:51 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 12:34:28 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:35:42 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Good night EA.....  Man, I'm really glad I didn't say, "your a chicken...!"
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:36:12 AM
E.P Carrillo Cardinal Natural   5 / $22.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: glassken on June 24, 2014, 12:37:58 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Good night EA.....  Man, I'm really glad I didn't say, "your a chicken...!"
Goodnight BD, and EA. Me going to bed, too.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 12:43:34 AM
Luchador - anyone tried it?
not sure it's a $5 cigar, but.....

Going fast...
gone
But was it fast? And if it was, then why? But what is still going? And is it still going fast, or is it going slower? Have we established what it was? Or was it going so fast, that we can not conclude that? So is it gone? Really? I think I will miss it, even though it went by so fast. Maybe in another life, I will be able to see it again..
I can see you have given this allot of thought...
Not really, hows you doing Dad?
I'm very relaxed... My eyes are getting heavy..... I'm getting sleepy, sleepy......

Bed time here. Good night everyone. Happy Jamming.
Good night EA.....  Man, I'm really glad I didn't say, "your a chicken...!"
Goodnight BD, and EA. Me going to bed, too.
Good night Ken... Good night Dave(s)....  Good night Lurkers...!!!!   I'm off to bed..!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 24, 2014, 12:54:59 AM
Looks like I'm late to the party again.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 01:23:18 AM
Looks like in between time, late nighters headed out (but forgot to turn out the lights again) and Chip rolls in with the donuts and starts the coffee...
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:11:12 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:16:02 AM
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:33:32 AM
Today is Tuesday, June 24, the 175th day of 2014. There are 190 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:34:14 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 24, 1964, AT&T inaugurated commercial "Picturephone" service between New York, Chicago and Washington, D.C., as Lady Bird Johnson, wife of the president, called Dr. Elizabeth A. Wood of Bell Laboratories in New York. (Requiring the use of video booths, with a 3-minute call from Washington to New York costing $16, and a $27 charge for a 3-minute call between New York and Chicago, Picturephone never caught on.)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:35:04 AM
In 1314, the forces of Scotland's Robert the Bruce defeated the English in the Battle of Bannockburn.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:35:29 AM
In 1509, Henry VIII was crowned king of England; his wife, Catherine of Aragon, was crowned queen consort.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:35:55 AM
In 1793, the first republican constitution in France was adopted.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:36:20 AM
In 1880, "O Canada," the future Canadian national anthem, was first performed in Quebec City.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:36:47 AM
In 1908, the 22nd and 24th presidents of the United States, Grover Cleveland, died in Princeton, New Jersey, at age 71.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:37:16 AM
In 1939, the Southeast Asian country Siam changed its name to Thailand. (It went back to being Siam in 1945, then became Thailand once again in 1949.)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:37:35 AM
In 1940, France signed an armistice with Italy during World War II.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:38:01 AM
In 1948, Communist forces cut off all land and water routes between West Germany and West Berlin, prompting the western allies to organize the Berlin Airlift.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:38:37 AM
In 1968, "Resurrection City," a shantytown constructed as part of the Poor People's March on Washington D.C., was closed down by authorities.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:39:02 AM
In 1975, 113 people were killed when an Eastern Airlines Boeing 727 crashed while attempting to land during a thunderstorm at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:39:51 AM
In 1983, the space shuttle Challenger — carrying America's first woman in space, Sally K. Ride — coasted to a safe landing at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:40:20 AM
In 1993, David Gelernter, a Yale University computer scientist, was seriously injured by a mail bomb sent from the Unabomber, Theodore Kaczynski.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:41:03 AM
Ten years ago: Federal investigators questioned President George W. Bush for more than an hour in connection with the news leak of CIA operative Valerie Plame's identity. In a bizarre conclusion to a huge upset, the chair umpire called the wrong score in the second tiebreaker, and Venus Williams fell 7-6 (5), 7-6 (6) to Karolina Sprem in the second round at Wimbledon.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:41:29 AM
Five years ago: South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford admitted he had secretly flown to Argentina to visit a woman with whom he was having an affair, and said he would resign as head of the Republican Governors Association. Ed Thomas, the football coach of Aplington-Parkersburg High School in Iowa for 34 years, was gunned down by former player Mark Becker. (Becker was convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.) The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced plans to double the number of best picture nominees to 10 for the 2010 Oscar ceremony. (The winner under this revised system was "The Hurt Locker.")
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:42:16 AM
One year ago: Opening statements took place in the Sanford, Florida, trial of George Zimmerman, accused of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. (Zimmerman was acquitted.) Silvio Berlusconi, Italy's flamboyant former premier, was sentenced to seven years in prison and banned from politics for life for paying an underaged prostitute for sex during parties and forcing public officials to cover it up (Berlusconi is appealing his conviction). The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup with a stunning 3-2 comeback victory in Game 6 over the Boston Bruins. In one of Wimbledon's greatest upsets, an ailing Rafael Nadal was knocked out in straight sets by 135th-ranked Steve Darcis of Belgium, 7-6 (4), 7-6 (8), 6-4.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:42:49 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Al Molinaro is 95. Comedian Jack Carter is 92. Rock singer Arthur Brown is 72. Actress Michele Lee is 72. Actor-director Georg Stanford Brown is 71. Rock musician Jeff Beck is 70. Rock singer Colin Blunstone (The Zombies) is 69. Musician Mick Fleetwood is 67. Actor Peter Weller is 67. Rock musician John Illsley (Dire Straits) is 65. Actress Nancy Allen is 64. Reggae singer Derrick Simpson (Black Uhuru) is 64. Actor Joe Penny is 58. Reggae singer Astro (UB40) is 57. Singer-musician Andy McCluskey (Orchestral Manoevres in the Dark) is 55. Actor Iain Glen (TV: "Game of Thrones"; "Downton Abbey") is 53. Rock singer Curt Smith is 53. Actress Danielle Spencer is 49. Actress Sherry Stringfield is 47. Singer Glenn Medeiros is 44. Actress-producer Mindy Kaling is 35. Actress Minka Kelly is 34. Actress Kaitlin Cullum is 28. Singer Solange Knowles is 28.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:43:21 AM
Thought for Today: "Move, and the way will open." — Zen saying.

Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 02:44:26 AM
Words of Wisdom
-------------------------

People who live in glass houses should make love in the basement.

Never read the fine print.
There ain't no way you're going to like it.

If you let a smile be your umbrella,
then most likely your butt will get soaking wet.

The only two things we do with greater frequency
in middle age are urinate and attend funerals.

The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody
has the same size bucket.

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.

Do you realize that in about 40 years,
we'll have thousands of old ladies
running around with tattoos?

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable
to cry in a Porsche than in a Hyundai.

Drinking makes some husbands see double and feel single.

Living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint,
you are probably dead.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 03:11:31 AM
5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 03:12:01 AM
Time to head to work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 04:03:37 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:23:27 AM
 6 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:23:49 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:24:21 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 05:13:52 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 05:15:06 AM
Replys are so slow from this connection....good thing I don't need to do updates today!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:17:57 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:18:39 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 05:19:03 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:20:08 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 05:20:53 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:21:16 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:22:29 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best
Judging by the last several jams, your credit card would be safe around here.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:22:44 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Good morning Native.
How are you sir?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:23:47 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Four days is more than likely an eternity for the poor guys you are auditing, they will more than likely all be in a pub all day Friday to celebrate you leaving.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:24:03 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best
Judging by the last several jams, your credit card would be safe around here.
Would seem that way but with a Leprechaun making the selections I might get a few surprises.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 05:24:11 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best
You know us, anything for a brother!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:24:42 AM
Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Good morning Native.
How are you sir?
So far so good this morning but that's always subject to change really quick here.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:25:10 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Four days is more than likely an eternity for the poor guys you are auditing, they will more than likely all be in a pub all day Friday to celebrate you leaving.
Yep.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:27:44 AM
I am headed to Sweetwater, TX today home of the Rattlesnake Roundup I could send you guys some souvenirs if you would like.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:29:11 AM
Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Four days is more than likely an eternity for the poor guys you are auditing, they will more than likely all be in a pub all day Friday to celebrate you leaving.
Not long between 8-10 hour flights though, been there done that and it ain't no vacation.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 05:33:42 AM
Good Morning, Travellin Dave, Texas Redfish, LSUFAN, and lurkers everywhere.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:34:48 AM
Good Morning, Travellin Dave, Texas Redfish, LSUFAN, and lurkers everywhere.
Morning EA you are visiting mighty early this morning.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 05:36:09 AM
I heard the sweet sounds of Varina Farms calling.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:37:18 AM
I heard the sweet sounds of Varina Farms calling.
Not much demand for winter warming vaginas today but you could buy them all up and age them till January.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 05:40:19 AM
Including the one I just added only 3 Posts at the the old banter this morning not even a Jam can revive her now I guess.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:44:17 AM
I heard the sweet sounds of Varina Farms calling.
Sweet sounds? Looks a ugly stripper with no boobs is more like it.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 05:44:26 AM
I heard the sweet sounds of Varina Farms calling.
Not much demand for winter warming vaginas today but you could buy them all up and age them till January.

That's true. I could do that. I think I'll grab a cup of coffee instead.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:44:55 AM
Good Morning, Travellin Dave, Texas Redfish, LSUFAN, and lurkers everywhere.
Good morning EA.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:45:41 AM
Including the one I just added only 3 Posts at the the old banter this morning not even a Jam can revive her now I guess.
I am not helping the old girl out today, it's time she stops being a deadbeat.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 05:47:18 AM
I heard the sweet sounds of Varina Farms calling.
Sweet sounds? Looks a ugly stripper with no boobs is more like it.

 :P
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: EA on June 24, 2014, 05:59:52 AM
I heard the sweet sounds of Varina Farms calling.
Sweet sounds? Looks a ugly stripper with no boobs is more like it.

Ok - they're almost gone.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 06:05:00 AM
Morning all.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:09:05 AM
Morning all.
Good morning Dave, we saved a few Varina Farms for you so please go ahead and but the last couple of boxes please.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:10:39 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 06:13:59 AM
Morning all.
Good morning Dave, we saved a few Varina Farms for you so please go ahead and but the last couple of boxes please.
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Don't we have TexasDave's cc on file?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 06:15:46 AM
Morning all.
Good morning Dave, we saved a few Varina Farms for you so please go ahead and but the last couple of boxes please.
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Don't we have TexasDave's cc on file?
Your Texas souvenirs will be in the mail today.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 06:16:14 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 06:18:26 AM
If you like them big and bold R Blacks are up now at a good price.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:24:31 AM
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black no58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 24, 2014, 06:36:14 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Morning all
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:40:20 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Morning all
Howdy Sir!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:41:44 AM
Good morning Tony and Dean.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 24, 2014, 06:41:58 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 06:43:01 AM
Morning Dean and Short Stack.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 06:43:54 AM
Time to head to Rattlesnake Country have a good day all.  Don't over-Jam.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 06:44:52 AM
Good morning Tony and Dean.
LOL.  Good morning, Chip et al.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 06:47:03 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
Hi and bye, old pal.  Mine is also a post and run but I'll be back later.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 06:52:22 AM
If you like them big and bold R Blacks are up now at a good price.
Don't mind the bold at all, but these border on the big being an issue.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 06:53:54 AM
Good morning, it's a great day for me. My daughter is coming home after 10 months, just got on her flight from Tbilisi. It's a long flight via Doha but she will be here tomorrow. I'm a happy dad.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 06:55:57 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 06:57:30 AM
Good morning, it's a great day for me. My daughter is coming home after 10 months, just got on her flight from Tbilisi. It's a long flight via Doha but she will be here tomorrow. I'm a happy dad.
Good deal Dave, enjoy!  Don't expect to see you around here much then.  My son is coming home from Georgia for a visit next week as well  (but the Athens/Atlanta version).
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 06:58:26 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 06:59:17 AM
Good morning, it's a great day for me. My daughter is coming home after 10 months, just got on her flight from Tbilisi. It's a long flight via Doha but she will be here tomorrow. I'm a happy dad.
Good deal Dave, enjoy!  Don't expect to see you around here much then.
she will be in tomorrow afternoon, your stuck with me till then.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 07:06:11 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 07:07:41 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 07:11:46 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Thor on June 24, 2014, 07:17:11 AM
Morning gents. See we have a jam going on today.Happy hunting to all. Got my 5 pack of Jaime Garcias that i got on a jam a week or so ago and am looking forward to lighting them up (they smell great).
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 07:29:28 AM
Morning gents. See we have a jam going on today.Happy hunting to all. Got my 5 pack of Jaime Garcias that i got on a jam a week or so ago and am looking forward to lighting them up (they smell great).
Welcome Thor, and yes, the Garcia's are a nice smoke.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Thor on June 24, 2014, 07:33:09 AM
Welcome Thor, and yes, the Garcia's are a nice smoke.///I beginning to think there's not a smoke that DPG makes that isn't great. If this is anything like Flor de las Antillas i'm gonna love it. (Thanks for the welcome - great to be here)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 07:37:55 AM
Welcome Thor, and yes, the Garcia's are a nice smoke.///I beginning to think there's not a smoke that DPG makes that isn't great. If this is anything like Flor de las Antillas i'm gonna love it. (Thanks for the welcome - great to be here)
Morning Thor, I really like the Jaime Garcias but I think you'll find them much different than the FdLA, considerably stronger/bolder but really good
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 07:47:25 AM
Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Thor on June 24, 2014, 07:55:05 AM
Morning Thor, I really like the Jaime Garcias but I think you'll find them much different than the FdLA, considerably stronger/bolder but really good///That's fine with me, Fish. So long as they have that same core taste that I've come to associate with his cigars. Oh, before I forget, does anyone have the freeshippingcodes for CI and the sis? Yeah, yeah. I know - I'm always begin' for this info.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 07:56:11 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 07:58:33 AM
And good morning all, nice to see a jam especially when it takes the place of a Two-Turd Tuesday. I think CI is trying to take the edge off of Grievance Day
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 08:00:10 AM
Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
We'll see but I don't like your attitude already
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:07:30 AM
Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
We'll see but I don't like your attitude already
Excellent, I can check item #1 off my to-do list for the day!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 08:11:52 AM
 9 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo Toro
          5/26.99
 8 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black no58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 08:12:34 AM
Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
We'll see but I don't like your attitude already
Excellent, I can check item #1 off my to-do list for the day!
Site blocked at work again, Avis off wtf? There's your excuse
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Thor on June 24, 2014, 08:13:32 AM
Thanks for the recap, Chip.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:13:50 AM
Alphabet up....two ehh bundles....Perdomo box, but churchies, and not a great price....so jam on.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:15:37 AM
Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
We'll see but I don't like your attitude already
Excellent, I can check item #1 off my to-do list for the day!
Site blocked at work again, Avis off wtf? There's your excuse
Internet police summoned, do not close your screen, do not move from your location.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:16:47 AM
Wow, RyJ's moving or this was a small lot put up.  Either way, move along!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 08:40:20 AM
Paying the mortgage, ugh...fuckin Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:42:48 AM
Just in time for the 4th of July CAO America Bottlerockets!!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 08:43:54 AM
Just in time for the 4th of July CAO America Bottlerockets!!
'Murica!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 08:44:53 AM
Just in time for the 4th of July CAO America Bottlerockets!!
'Murica!
I've had the Potomatic, didn't mind it...just have never bought more of them
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:45:49 AM
Paying the mortgage, ugh...fuckin Tuesdays!
That's the spirit, bitch on yellow star!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:50:59 AM
Just in time for the 4th of July CAO America Bottlerockets!!
'Murica!
I've had the Potomatic, didn't mind it...just have never bought more of them
I've picked up the four vitola America sampler in the past, not bad smokes and nice little patriotic flourish to hand out to the kids.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 08:51:39 AM
Paying the mortgage, ugh...fuckin Tuesdays!
That's the spirit, bitch on yellow star!
Tuesdays, now I have 1on1s with my employees until noon...SHEESH! ;)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 08:52:09 AM
Just in time for the 4th of July CAO America Bottlerockets!!
'Murica!
I've had the Potomatic, didn't mind it...just have never bought more of them
I've picked up the four vitola America sampler in the past, not bad smokes and nice little patriotic flourish to hand out to the kids.
I love that box they come in, all about 'merica for the next few weeks!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 08:53:04 AM
Paying the mortgage, ugh...fuckin Tuesdays!
That's the spirit, bitch on yellow star!
Tuesdays, now I have 1on1s with my employees until noon...SHEESH! ;)
is that why you called it FUCKIN TUESDAY?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 08:53:52 AM
Paying the mortgage, ugh...fuckin Tuesdays!
That's the spirit, bitch on yellow star!
Tuesdays, now I have 1on1s with my employees until noon...SHEESH! ;)
is that why you called it FUCKIN TUESDAY?
Ohh, ugh, now I just lost my breakfast!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 08:59:10 AM
Paying the mortgage, ugh...fuckin Tuesdays!
That's the spirit, bitch on yellow star!
Tuesdays, now I have 1on1s with my employees until noon...SHEESH! ;)
is that why you called it FUCKIN TUESDAY?
Ohh, ugh, now I just lost my breakfast!
It is about time for mid-year reviews....Shaun might be feeling like a green star after all!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 09:00:05 AM
Paying the mortgage, ugh...fuckin Tuesdays!
That's the spirit, bitch on yellow star!
Tuesdays, now I have 1on1s with my employees until noon...SHEESH! ;)
is that why you called it FUCKIN TUESDAY?
Ohh, ugh, now I just lost my breakfast!
It is about time for mid-year reviews....Shaun might be feeling like a green star after all!
I do bi-weekly 1on1s, just had our annuals about a month ago, time to make sure everyone is on track!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 09:00:13 AM
Mornin Gents, what the heck are Nicaraguan Sweets 2nds? any ideas?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 09:03:00 AM
Mornin Gents, what the heck are Nicaraguan Sweets 2nds? any ideas?
Easy.....pass!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 09:04:06 AM
Mornin Gents, what the heck are Nicaraguan Sweets 2nds? any ideas?
ACID gone bad
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 09:04:45 AM
12 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/32.50
11 CAO America Bottlerocket Churchill
          3/16.99
10 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso
         10/39.99
 9 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo Toro
          5/26.99
 8 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black no58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 09:20:38 AM
Mornin Gents, what the heck are Nicaraguan Sweets 2nds? any ideas?
ACID gone bad
if toros could be DE legends, it might be worth the risk.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 09:25:10 AM
13 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo
         10/32.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 09:43:44 AM
Everybody head out for breakfast or what?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 09:47:32 AM
Everybody head out for breakfast or what?
Not me pal, I'm back. Chip's a deal behind though :-)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 09:58:49 AM
Everybody head out for breakfast or what?
Not me pal, I'm back. Chip's a deal behind though :-)
Yea, but I don't want to fill in from here, I little difficult.  Now two behind
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 09:59:17 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:02:18 AM
Everybody head out for breakfast or what?
Not me pal, I'm back. Chip's a deal behind though :-)
Yea, but I don't want to fill in from here, I little difficult.  Now two behind
Exactly, looks complicated
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:03:18 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 10:06:10 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 10:07:25 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 10:09:25 AM
Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
I think that was also a bad movie.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:11:59 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:13:08 AM
Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
I think that was also a bad movie.
Well, the 1970 consul is good
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:13:26 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 10:16:21 AM
Thought these 5 Vegas '14s still around???....they are so rare, I figured they'd be gone by now....only 750 boxes, right?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 10:16:31 AM
Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
I think that was also a bad movie.
Well, the 1970 consul is good

As is the Dark Corojo.  And I've read positive things on the Rosalone, too.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 10:17:03 AM
Thought these 5 Vegas '14s still around???....they are so rare, I figured they'd be gone by now....only 750 boxes, right?

That's right.  750 boxes.  No limit on cigars rolled because they're all sold in 5 packs or 10 packs without boxes.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 10:17:37 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.

(http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)

(http://www.webhostingtalk.com/images/smilies/buttkick.gif)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:18:28 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 10:19:17 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:19:21 AM
Mornin' folks.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 10:19:57 AM
Mornin' folks.
Dusty!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:19:58 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Infuckingdeed
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 10:20:11 AM
Thought these 5 Vegas '14s still around???....they are so rare, I figured they'd be gone by now....only 750 boxes, right?
they made 749 to many
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:20:23 AM
Mornin' folks.
Dusty!
Dave!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:22:02 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:23:27 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Yes, very intense. I like the blonde agent this year. I was surprised last night when he threw Margot out the window
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:23:54 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave
How ya doin, Scott?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 10:23:58 AM

15 Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
         12/37.50
14 Vegas Limitada TENTH
          5/29.50
[...]
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 10:31:55 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave
How ya doin, Scott?
Doing well, how was vacation?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 10:33:56 AM
Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:35:10 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Caught up until last nights.....they outdid themselves with this one. Worth the wait, IMO.
They sure did, it's been excellent. Morning Dave
How ya doin, Scott?
Doing well, how was vacation?
Great....had to come back to work to detox....
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 10:35:37 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Yes, very intense. I like the blonde agent this year. I was surprised last night when he threw Margot out the window
No doubt, didn't see that coming at all.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:35:52 AM
Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:36:24 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve, still keeping hope alive over at CI banter?
Not really , Chip still post over their so why not? .
Well said.
LMBAO!
See 24 last night?
Hell yeah. What an amazing episode. Lovin' the shortened format, cause everything is more intense, but hate that it will be over soon.
Yes, very intense. I like the blonde agent this year. I was surprised last night when he threw Margot out the window
No doubt, didn't see that coming at all.
;D
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 10:40:39 AM
I was just going to jump to the last page of posts but I'm glad I didn't.  NJDave and LTG especially, had me rolling.  (Granted that it's not hard to do given my shape).

Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 10:41:00 AM
Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Hey! Welcome back, Dusty. We missed you.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 10:46:29 AM
Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Hey! Welcome back, Dusty. We missed you.

\\\\He ain't lying.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 10:53:04 AM
Morning from the commuter coffin, amigos. Got my first order from iHavanas yesterday, box of ten Partagas Series P No. 2.  Still awaiting a box of ten Series D No. 4. Thinking I may spend next month's cigar budget on Cubans, too.
\\\\Mornin' Bret.
Hey! Welcome back, Dusty. We missed you.

\\\\He ain't lying.   ;D
If I ever get caught up on work I'll try to hang out more.... ;)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 11:00:46 AM
The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 11:03:05 AM
The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.
I've had the same thing happen with Monte #2's
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 11:03:56 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 11:04:46 AM
good morning gents
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 11:05:44 AM

17 Torano Dominican Selection Gordo
          10/29.99
16 Flor de La Antillas
          5/27.50
[...]
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 11:11:44 AM
good morning gents
Howdy, Tom.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:12:36 AM
Thought these 5 Vegas '14s still around???....they are so rare, I figured they'd be gone by now....only 750 boxes, right?

That's right.  750 boxes.  No limit on cigars rolled because they're all sold in 5 packs or 10 packs without boxes.
You sneaky guy....they wouldn't do something like that....
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:13:32 AM
Morning Dusty!!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 11:15:19 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
LMAO ! .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:16:05 AM
I was just going to jump to the last page of posts but I'm glad I didn't.  NJDave and LTG especially, had me rolling.  (Granted that it's not hard to do given my shape).

You denied fishy that response....he's gonna be mad.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 11:16:11 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
D'OH!!!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 11:17:28 AM
I was just going to jump to the last page of posts but I'm glad I didn't.  NJDave and LTG especially, had me rolling.  (Granted that it's not hard to do given my shape).

You denied fishy that response....he's gonna be mad.
Too easy.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 11:18:47 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
D'OH!!!
LOL ! .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:23:53 AM
These Torano's are the most boring smoke I've had in years.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 11:24:00 AM
To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Trouble with the writing section - shouldn't have used dd as proof reader/editor.
D'OH!!!
LOL ! .
It would have worked better coming from LTG's avvy, but you get the idea.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 11:24:43 AM
The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.
Amazing how dark the CCs get with age...was it an older box date?  Montes are always inconsistent for me, some are dry looking and some are dark and oily(twss?)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 11:27:00 AM
The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.
I've had the same thing happen with Monte #2's
Yeah, and obviously Havanas are simply not going to be rigidly consistent over time, given how they're made.  No cigar really is - nor should it be, actually.  But there's that mindset that's hard to break out of, and outside Cuba manufacturers try harder to adapt to it.  And let's face it, when you're dealing with contraband you're always suspicious.

But I'll tell ya, those are some really nice-looking cigars, and they smell amazing.  It was real hard not to light one up, harder still knowing these are going to be in the humidor a long time before any get smoked.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 11:27:30 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 11:33:55 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 11:34:32 AM
Morning Dusty!!
\\\\Howdy, Dave! Are you, perchance, in Ireland?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 11:35:35 AM
The box of Partagas P2 I got last night were markedly richer-looking than what I've gotten in the past. Darker and oilier. Spooked me a little, had to do all the checks for counterfeit. Everything checks out, though. And word is these have improved lately.
Amazing how dark the CCs get with age...was it an older box date?  Montes are always inconsistent for me, some are dry looking and some are dark and oily(twss?)
The previous P2s I bought were the Tubo fifteen pack.  I think they refer to them as a "hotel pack".  I've been gifted probably half-a-dozen as well.  All were similar in color, almost Connecticut Shade but a little darker, and not really oily.  I've got five Lusitanias that were gifted that are similar color.  The P2s I received yesterday were darker and oilier.  I can't compare the dates because I didn't record the box date from the previous purchase...but now I'm thinking about it I've got pictures and might be able to get them from those.  I'll look.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 11:38:10 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
I know PDRs don't get much love here, so I've avoided them.  But I liked these: http://goo.gl/EQokq4
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:41:31 AM
[...]

That's the hard part.  I don't mind putting cigars away for a bit, but I don't like having to do it to get a smokable cigar.  Allowing for recovery from transit, I expect a cigar to be ready to smoke upon reciept or pick up from a B&M.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 11:41:42 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
Wonder if the price tag is a marketing ploy, alla Gurkha?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 11:42:10 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 11:42:37 AM
[...]
Nice!  Yeah it's a good idea with CCs to keep box dates or at least month/year somewhere.  I have bands I made for all of my CCs with that info, looks like this:
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:44:25 AM
Morning Dusty!!
\\\\Howdy, Dave! Are you, perchance, in Ireland?
Aye, and what be givin' ya that idea laddie?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 11:44:28 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
I know PDRs don't get much love here, so I've avoided them.  But I liked these: http://goo.gl/EQokq4
So I'm hopeful that this could be a decent stick.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:45:24 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Oy hates everything.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: sfish on June 24, 2014, 11:48:26 AM
I was just going to jump to the last page of posts but I'm glad I didn't.  NJDave and LTG especially, had me rolling.  (Granted that it's not hard to do given my shape).

You denied fishy that response....he's gonna be mad.
Too easy.
Exactly
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 11:48:40 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
I know PDRs don't get much love here, so I've avoided them.  But I liked these: http://goo.gl/EQokq4

While I haven't had the 1878, I would agree that the Oscuro (blue band) is probably the best of all the PDR's I've sampled... and didn't actually put out straight away. .02
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 11:49:49 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
I'll try not to let it bias me, but the cigar would have to blow me to be worth $13.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 11:50:32 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
I know PDRs don't get much love here, so I've avoided them.  But I liked these: http://goo.gl/EQokq4
So I'm hopeful that this could be a decent stick.
High price is no indication  of how good or bad it is imo  .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 11:51:06 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Oy hates everything.
Not fake CCs!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 11:54:15 AM
18 La Reloba Habano Robusto
           5/19.99
[...]
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 11:55:47 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
I'll try not to let it bias me, but the cigar would have to blow me to be worth $13.   ;D
Ring gauge?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 11:56:53 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
I know PDRs don't get much love here, so I've avoided them.  But I liked these: http://goo.gl/EQokq4
So I'm hopeful that this could be a decent stick.
High price is no indication  of how good or bad it is imo  .

While I agree with that, price is the basis of most comparison... in a retail market. The quality could be there, but most aren't necessarily going to overspend for something you could get comparably for much less. Because much less means more cigars at the end of the day.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 11:57:09 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Oy hates everything.
Where's Mikey?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 11:58:38 AM
[...]

I've smoked CCs after a rest of a couple of weeks and they seemed fine.  But they get better with age.  With these, it's more a matter that I've got 5 Lusitanias, three P2s, three D4s, a Hoyo Epicure, and a couple of petite coronas to get through before I start on this box.  And since I only smoke Cubans about once a month, and some months I'm smoking other people's Cubans, it'll be a year before this box gets touched.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 11:59:09 AM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Oy hates everything.
Where's Mikey?
good morning gents, Pinar Del Rio?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 11:59:48 AM
[...]

We are here to help... Just sayin' =)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 12:00:30 PM
An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake...
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
'Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy.... Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times............'
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 12:01:02 PM
[...]

Nothing better than buying a box, burying it, and forgetting about it for a year or two :)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 12:01:49 PM
[...]
Okay, now I have cigar-storage performance anxiety.  Now I have to make little stickers?  Argh! The pressure!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 12:05:30 PM
[...]

I don't know waking up with two obviously satisfied nyphomaniacal supermodels, in your bed
might beat finding a forgotten box of cigars.  especially if they want to stay, and invite more girlfriends.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 12:05:33 PM
[...]

LMAO ! . good one flip  .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 12:06:47 PM
[...]
HAHA, it's easier than it sounds.  But I hate grabbing a CC and having no idea when it's from...but I also date all NCs, so it's fitting that I treat both the same.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 12:07:39 PM
[...]

Talk about performance anxiety!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 12:09:18 PM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?
I'll have to check out the moochidor, see if I kept that one. Cause you're right, a PDR would've gone straight in there for me.
I know PDRs don't get much love here, so I've avoided them.  But I liked these: http://goo.gl/EQokq4
So I'm hopeful that this could be a decent stick.
High price is no indication  of how good or bad it is imo  .

While I agree with that, price is the basis of most comparison... in a retail market. The quality could be there, but most aren't necessarily going to overspend for something you could get comparable for much less. Because much less means more cigars at the end of the day.
In theory.  But most don't do the necessary homework to find out what is actually "comparable for less."  Most won't even bother to ask themselves what it is they like or dislike about a cigar, and taste is really subjective.  So the comparisons can get skewed.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 12:13:00 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 12:14:24 PM
[...]

And those are probably the people that don't have a budget and come from the money is no object mentality. I, unfortunately, am not in that group. I can't buy things just because of the 'label'.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 12:16:07 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 12:16:14 PM
[...]
Well that was handy.  Thank-you!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 12:16:19 PM
Condoms don't guarantee
safe sex anymore..... a friend of mine
was wearing one, when he was shot
by the woman's husband!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 12:18:32 PM
[...]

But worth the try, anyway.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 12:19:08 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.
It's 'grill day' here too, going to feast!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 12:20:29 PM
[...]

Yea, I have that problem all the time.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 12:20:54 PM
[...]

We happen to be in the market share of the educated discernible consumer,(OK you guys are, I still like some gurkha  cigars!).  we long for the cigar that smokes well above it's price point.  How many times have you had this question from a noob: "what are you smoking is it a cuban, is it a cohiba?"
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 12:21:44 PM
[...]
No problems sir!  Sheet 2 is the previous ones I have done, some aren't on there but most are...that should layout the format.  Sheet 1 is my current order, so once I get box codes and dates I will print them off, cut them on the lines, and use scotch tape to put them around the foot of the CCs.

Nice thing too, CCs seem to split at the foot more than anywhere else due to handling, so this helps prevent that if you are a frequent handler :)

And, I also tape one to the top/front of the box so I can easily see it if I am storing them in their original box.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 12:23:24 PM
19 Gran Habano Corojo #5 Robusto
           10/24.50
18 La Reloba Habano Robusto
           5/19.99
[...]
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 12:24:02 PM
[...]

Isn't that why you travel so much - to get a break from them?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 12:24:16 PM
[...]

I always am concerned, do you chase the girls off the bed to change the sheets, before the others arrive, or do
you not have a preference between high thread count Egyptian cotton, or the satin sheets?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 24, 2014, 12:24:16 PM
And with that gents, I'm out....time for a pint or two with companion cigars.  See ya in the AM.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 12:24:37 PM
We happen to be in the market share of the educated discernible consumer,(OK you guys are, I still like some gurkha  cigars!).  we long for the cigar that smokes well above it's price point.  How many times have you had this question from a noob: "what are you smoking is it a cuban, is it a cohiba?"

I liked the movie Scarface, and he only smoked Cubans. Only the best!  ;)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 12:27:19 PM
And with that gents, I'm out....time for a pint or two with companion cigars.  See ya in the AM.

Take care, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 12:31:40 PM
And with that gents, I'm out....time for a pint or two with companion cigars.  See ya in the AM.
while you are there, try a pint of Harp lager, from the tap effing amazing stuff!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 12:35:51 PM
Holy shit, I just saw the PDR AFR-75 Edmundos on cigarmonster.com.  I have one in my portable humi, must've gotten it from CF.  Didn't realize they were so expensive.  Just figured it was a throwaway.  Anyone smoke one?

So, now your review is going to be tainted because of the price/value expectation. Not knowing may have led you believe it was okay for a $4-$5 smoke. Now you know it's $13... Oy will hate it! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
I'll try not to let it bias me, but the cigar would have to blow me to be worth $13.   ;D
Ring gauge?
58.  Another reason it wasn't on my short list.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 12:37:23 PM
And with that gents, I'm out....time for a pint or two with companion cigars.  See ya in the AM.
while you are there, try a pint of Harp lager, from the tap effing amazing stuff!

I could actually have Guinness for every meal of the day. (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink005.gif)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 12:45:00 PM
And with that gents, I'm out....time for a pint or two with companion cigars.  See ya in the AM.
while you are there, try a pint of Harp lager, from the tap effing amazing stuff!

I could actually have Guinness for every meal of the day. (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink005.gif)
Steve, I love that stuff.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 12:58:59 PM
Lunch down, meeting at 1:30...then cruise control for the rest of the day
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 01:03:41 PM
And with that gents, I'm out....time for a pint or two with companion cigars.  See ya in the AM.
while you are there, try a pint of Harp lager, from the tap effing amazing stuff!

I could actually have Guinness for every meal of the day. (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink005.gif)
Steve, I love that stuff.
+1
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 01:04:36 PM
[...]

Those for whom money is no object have none of their own.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 01:06:04 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 01:08:27 PM
[...]

Satin sheets are a pain in the ass.  You get tangled up in them at all the wrong moments.  Put the silk and satin on the women, cotton on the bed.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:10:04 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:10:37 PM
[...]

better traction too!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 01:13:23 PM
[...]

Being a discerning consumer means smoking what you like, liking what you smoke, and getting it for the best combination of price and service from your vendor.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:14:49 PM
18
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:15:44 PM
Hello again! Been a while.  Last day with my kids at school, vacation commences Saturday after 5pm.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:17:34 PM
18
--- Scotch and cigar?! Don't kind if I do.....bourbon anyways.  Howdy flip!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 01:18:37 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:19:07 PM
Hello again! Been a while.  Last day with my kids at school, vacation commences Saturday after 5pm.
I'm slightly confused(i know, how can you tell ) :) do you have wednesday - friday in school without kids,
and what are you doing up till 5pm on saturday?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 01:19:29 PM
20 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
[...]
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:19:40 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 01:26:32 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 01:27:43 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:29:41 PM
Hello again! Been a while.  Last day with my kids at school, vacation commences Saturday after 5pm.
I'm slightly confused(i know, how can you tell ) :) do you have wednesday - friday in school without kids,
and what are you doing up till 5pm on saturday?
. Wed no kids...check out and the AP class from 12-6. Then Thurs-Sat AP class from 8am-5pm.  Was supposed to be Mon-Thurs this week 8am-3pm or something, but snow days made 3 wonderful extra days for us this week! So they had to push it back. AP class is just meetings to get new materials, learn new techniques (in other words....90% of what I'm already doing anyways).
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 01:30:11 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
That sounds good right now ! .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:30:48 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Damn, sounds good!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 01:32:41 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Damn, sounds good!
Yeah it does, damn!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 01:36:58 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Damn, sounds good!
Yeah it does, damn!
Yeah, it was pretty damn delicious.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 01:45:23 PM
21 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona
         10/34.99
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 01:46:05 PM
18
--- Scotch and cigar?! Don't kind if I do.....bourbon anyways.  Howdy flip!
Good to see ya Fish!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:47:54 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Damn, sounds good!
Yeah it does, damn!
Yeah, it was pretty damn delicious.
Damn you  ;)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:48:03 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
that's a regional cut, we don't see it here in New York/Jersey.
Sirlion tips were big in Boston, different supermarkets/butchers, different cuts.
Yesterday a supermarket out here, had Pork chops on sale.  The guy at the checkout mentioned
that I had bought the nicest, meatiest pork chops he had ever seen.  I told him first time I had come
across Porterhouse chops of pork. It was a family pack. 8 chops, the front 2 looked like porterhouse
with the filet on one side of the t bone, and 6 looked like shell steaks, but pork.  I agreed with him, told him
I saw these at $1.99 a pound, i put back the shoulder chops at $1.79 with the big bone.  were more than
worth the 20 cent difference.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:48:26 PM
18
--- Scotch and cigar?! Don't kind if I do.....bourbon anyways.  Howdy flip!
Good to see ya Fish!
Hey Chip!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 01:50:19 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Damn, sounds good!
Yeah it does, damn!
Yeah, it was pretty damn delicious.

It certainly does. Just wasn't the first thing that comes to mind when I hear BBQ. It's all about the pig around here. All parts of the pig... 'from the rooter to the tooter'. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:50:21 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
that's a regional cut, we don't see it here in New York/Jersey.
Sirlion tips were big in Boston, different supermarkets/butchers, different cuts.
Yesterday a supermarket out here, had Pork chops on sale.  The guy at the checkout mentioned
that I had bought the nicest, meatiest pork chops he had ever seen.  I told him first time I had come
across Porterhouse chops of pork. It was a family pack. 8 chops, the front 2 looked like porterhouse
with the filet on one side of the t bone, and 6 looked like shell steaks, but pork.  I agreed with him, told him
I saw these at $1.99 a pound, i put back the shoulder chops at $1.79 with the big bone.  were more than
worth the 20 cent difference.
Definitely a regional thing.  Michigan has that cut too, never heard of until a coworker from Michigan asked for it at the grocery store.  Now they carry tried tip cuts almost all the time.  Becoming popular in NoVA.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:50:25 PM
18
--- Scotch and cigar?! Don't kind if I do.....bourbon anyways.  Howdy flip!
Actually I'm a cognac guy, but i saw the shirt and it said avatar all over it.
Note to self, check what type of cognac the Park is/was, VSOP or XO or other. almost empty
and it was so damn smooth.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:52:28 PM
[...]

we might call it a sirloin tip london broil.  definately better then shoulder or round.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 01:53:55 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Damn, sounds good!
Yeah it does, damn!
Yeah, it was pretty damn delicious.

It certainly does. Just wasn't the first thing that comes to mind when I hear BBQ. It's all about the pig around here. All parts of the pig... 'from the rooter to the tooter'. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
As they say, the only part they don't cook is the squeal!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:55:01 PM
MOWPAs.  Love them.  Have a few, just bought more.  Actually have room in the humis from CF now.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 01:56:10 PM
MOWPAs.  Love them.  Have a few, just bought more.  Actually have room in the humis from CF now.
This price is good? Been wanting to try these.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:56:24 PM
18
--- Scotch and cigar?! Don't kind if I do.....bourbon anyways.  Howdy flip!
Actually I'm a cognac guy, but i saw the shirt and it said avatar all over it.
Note to self, check what type of cognac the Park is/was, VSOP or XO or other. almost empty
and it was so damn smooth.
Ha ha....."was."
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 01:57:12 PM
Manager cooking up some BBQ today for lunch. Gotta go get my mitts on some.

Pulled/chopped pork?... Mmmm. Pork.
Tri-tip beef, chicken kebobs and roasted potatoes. Yum.
Damn, sounds good!
Yeah it does, damn!
Yeah, it was pretty damn delicious.

It certainly does. Just wasn't the first thing that comes to mind when I hear BBQ. It's all about the pig around here. All parts of the pig... 'from the rooter to the tooter'. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
As they say, the only part they don't cook is the squeal!

Yup. and they save that for the clear liquid in the mason jars. ;)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 01:58:08 PM
MOWPAs.  Love them.  Have a few, just bought more.  Actually have room in the humis from CF now.
This price is good? Been wanting to try these.
$34.99 for 10.  Aboot as low as they go, on a rare occasion they'll be $32.99 but have only seen that once or twice in the past year or so.  Solid stick, nice pepper.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 02:00:14 PM
MOWPAs.  Love them.  Have a few, just bought more.  Actually have room in the humis from CF now.
This price is good? Been wanting to try these.

I think so. You may get 'em on the devil for 15/5, but it breaks even with the shipping. Plus, no hassle of hoping your bid stands. I put a deal in the cart myself.

Now, if the PF's show up, I'll change my strategy.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 02:01:34 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 02:06:25 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.

What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.

Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 02:06:43 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.
You haven't tasted that? Psh, better go be a 2star for a while until you get your palate back ;)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 02:06:55 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.
mmmmmmmmm......I want one.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
18
--- Scotch and cigar?! Don't kind if I do.....bourbon anyways.  Howdy flip!
Actually I'm a cognac guy, but i saw the shirt and it said avatar all over it.
Note to self, check what type of cognac the Park is/was, VSOP or XO or other. almost empty
and it was so damn smooth.
Ha ha....."was."
I think there is about a snifter or two left in the bottle.  I don't drink much at home
maybe a cigar & cognac on the deck tonight.  Monkey shoulder status alert.  Did not taste it.
I brought the bottle to my son-in-law, who was looking into 18 year old single malts.  Figure if he likes
it, there will be more money for my granddaughter's college fund.   when i was his age, i'd be happy
to have chivas regal and a normal bottle of Glenlivet in the liquor cabinet for scotches.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 02:09:31 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.
You haven't tasted that? Psh, better go be a 2star for a while until you get your palate back ;)
Like some common peasant?!?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 02:10:39 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.
You haven't tasted that? Psh, better go be a 2star for a while until you get your palate back ;)
Like some common peasant?!?
Like some fucking punta ;) (been watching too much Orange is the new Black lately)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
Wow ,
Sons of Anarchy Pewter Ashtray

1 ASHTRAY (50% savings!)

MSRP: $50.00 $25
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 24, 2014, 02:24:39 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 02:25:06 PM
Wow ,
Sons of Anarchy Pewter Ashtray

1 ASHTRAY (50% savings!)

MSRP: $50.00 $25
Next up is the XXXL fleece
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
see ya Dave
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 02:26:54 PM
Hello again! Been a while.  Last day with my kids at school, vacation commences Saturday after 5pm.
Counting the hours, are you?
Hi Greg.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 24, 2014, 02:29:24 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!

Later Dave. (http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/wave-smileys/wave_smiley69.gif)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 02:35:45 PM
Hello again! Been a while.  Last day with my kids at school, vacation commences Saturday after 5pm.
Counting the hours, are you?
Hi Greg.
I is! Ha ha. Afternoon Tom!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 02:37:52 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
see ya Dave
Adiós muchacho! 8)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 02:41:30 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 02:48:10 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.

What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.
Yeah, burns hell out of the sinuses when you snort it.  But man, what a rush.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 02:49:09 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.

What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.
Yeah, burns hell out of the sinuses when you snort it.  But man, what a rush.
Spoken like a musician.  LOL.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 02:50:32 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.
What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.
Yeah, burns hell out of the sinuses when you snort it.  But man, what a rush.
it's the candied part that does that
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 02:50:42 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.
You haven't tasted that? Psh, better go be a 2star for a while until you get your palate back ;)
Like some common peasant?!?
Like some fucking punta ;) (been watching too much Orange is the new Black lately)
I haven't watched Orange is the new Black.  But shouldn't that be "puta"?  Or is there some new slang on the block?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 02:51:54 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 02:52:15 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.

What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.
Yeah, burns hell out of the sinuses when you snort it.  But man, what a rush.
LOL !  .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 02:52:30 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 02:58:26 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 24, 2014, 02:59:43 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 02:59:50 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 03:02:06 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
So the ref was a puttana, and Azzuri got scopata?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 03:02:49 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.

What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.
Yeah, burns hell out of the sinuses when you snort it.  But man, what a rush.
Spoken like a musician.  LOL.
Pixi sticks.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 03:06:06 PM
So the USA plays on Thursday? Saw Sunday's game, don't watch soccer at all, wanted to see what all the hype was (played for 11 years though).  Lost 95 minutes and 25 seconds of my life.  I couldn't stand the injury embellishment that goes on in that sport lol!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 03:11:53 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
I agree, teach me to try to work and banter at the same time.... bye Dave!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 03:12:19 PM
Reading through CA, saw a review of a cigar that had hints of "candied orange peel". Not oranges, not orange peel, candied orange peel.

What, you've never had candied orange peel? All the kids are doin' it. Sheesh.
Yeah, burns hell out of the sinuses when you snort it.  But man, what a rush.
Spoken like a musician.  LOL.
Yeah, man...snorted straight through a guitar neck off the breasts of two 17-year-old girls who were blowing me.  I think that's what the police report said.  I don't really remember.  Rock and roll, baby.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 03:13:43 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
So the ref was a puttana, and Azzuri got scopata?
You did well.  I would have gone with "figlio di puttanal" but whatever.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 03:16:21 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 03:26:13 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 03:26:45 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
I mean rite!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 03:27:29 PM
Diesel Lance quite a good smoke! PA wrapper nice on that vitola.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 03:28:05 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Don't think about it two much, I here that is bad for ewe! 8)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 03:29:55 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Don't think about it two much, I here that is bad for ewe! 8)
Their they're. Its OK.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 24, 2014, 03:29:56 PM
Meeting done, now time to relax until 5...submitting grad school app shortly!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 03:30:04 PM
Diesel Lance quite a good smoke! PA wrapper nice on that vitola.
that reminds me to pull a cigar from the work humidor, have to pick up my
car from the legion.  need to go in, won't be the same, they let my favorite bartender buddy go.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 03:30:45 PM
Fucking punta says
hazzuh!
Buy Dave of the LTG variety!
Too expensive.  I think I'd have to buy the NJDave variety because it's locally grown.
LOL ,that was a good one tony .
See, Steve?  Everybody gets shit for using wrong spelling and grammar.
it's only write!
Don't think about it two much, I here that is bad for ewe! 8)
Their they're. Its OK.
and you a teacher and all!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 03:33:06 PM
got to get back to work - see you gents later
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 03:39:06 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
So the ref was a puttana, and Azzuri got scopata?
You did well.  I would have gone with "figlio di puttanal" but whatever.
All this talk about puttani, now I'm hungry for Spaghetti alla Puttanesca.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 03:46:17 PM
Forza Azzuri!!!
what vitola do you like that in?  or is it a soccer(futbol) player or team?
Signor Filippi, you're embarrassing yourself.
Blue force?
Blue power.  You say it kinda like "Roll Tide!" or "Boomer Sooner!" or "Sea-HAWKS."
Ahh whatever.  It's a moot point now.
Yeah, they kinda rolled over there, Antnee.
I wasn't watching but I heard we got a bogus red card and played one man short most of the 2nd half.
So the ref was a puttana, and Azzuri got scopata?
You did well.  I would have gone with "figlio di puttanal" but whatever.
All this talk about puttani, now I'm hungry for Spaghetti alla Puttanesca.
Mmmmm, me too!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 03:48:20 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 03:52:45 PM
Meeting done, now time to relax until 5...submitting grad school app shortly!
Alright! I loved grad school.  Always wish I could be in college forever.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 03:53:46 PM
got to get back to work - see you gents later
Hasta luego seńor!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 03:54:57 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Afternoon Mark! Or they will connect you with someone else that will require another wait only to tell you that you have to come in.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 04:06:04 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Afternoon Mark! Or they will connect you with someone else that will require another wait only to tell you that you have to come in.
Only 30 minutes on hold, and supposedly taken care of over the phone.  But we'll see, history says it's not really.  I'll have to wait until next months statement to know.  Just my half-glass-empty attitude when dealing with monopolies.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 04:08:43 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Afternoon Mark! Or they will connect you with someone else that will require another wait only to tell you that you have to come in.
Only 30 minutes on hold, and supposedly taken care of over the phone.  But we'll see, history says it's not really.  I'll have to wait until next months statement to know.  Just my half-glass-empty attitude when dealing with monopolies.
technically speaking.....the glass is never "empty".  ;D
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 04:08:45 PM
Afternoon gents, could someone post the address to one of the alphabet deals for me. I don't have them on my phone. Thanks
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:09:40 PM
23 CAO Extreme Robusto
         10/39.50
22 Sons of Anarchy Pewter Ashtray
          1/25.00
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:11:04 PM
Good afternoon guys, I had to rush home to finish the grass cutting but the rain beat me.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 04:16:53 PM
Afternoon gents, could someone post the address to one of the alphabet deals for me. I don't have them on my phone. Thanks
Howdy Bob! Here ya go.... http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala/
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 24, 2014, 04:18:19 PM
MB3's jamming 10/$40
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 04:18:55 PM
Afternoon gents, could someone post the address to one of the alphabet deals for me. I don't have them on my phone. Thanks
Howdy Bob! Here ya go.... http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala/
Nothing great...and no "a" deal.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 04:20:20 PM
MB3's jamming 10/$40
Nice sticks, I'd like to see MB IV at some point.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:21:38 PM
24 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
[...]
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 04:22:06 PM
Good afternoon guys, I had to rush home to finish the grass cutting but the rain beat me.
Howdy again Chip.  D-oh! And now you have to wait until tomorrow for it to dry out, or scrape your mower of wet grass and clean up the chunks in the yard.  Not fun.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:31:35 PM
25 Cuenca y Blanco Robusto Deluxe
          5/25.00
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:33:09 PM
Good afternoon everyone....
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 04:34:00 PM
Good afternoon guys, I had to rush home to finish the grass cutting but the rain beat me.
Howdy again Chip.  D-oh! And now you have to wait until tomorrow for it to dry out, or scrape your mower of wet grass and clean up the chunks in the yard.  Not fun.
30% chance today and 80% tomorrow so I think I will get the next several days off now.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 04:35:00 PM
Speaking of Forza Italia, this woman is a member of the political party of that name, and was appointed the minister of equal opportunity in 2008 by Silvio Berlusconi.  I love Italy.  I really do.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 04:35:19 PM
Thanks Greg
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 04:36:28 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Afternoon Mark! Or they will connect you with someone else that will require another wait only to tell you that you have to come in.
Only 30 minutes on hold, and supposedly taken care of over the phone.  But we'll see, history says it's not really.  I'll have to wait until next months statement to know.  Just my half-glass-empty attitude when dealing with monopolies.
technically speaking.....the glass is never "empty".  ;D
I know there is air in it, unless you are sitting in the vacuum of outer space.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 24, 2014, 04:38:23 PM
going to log out now, before somebody tries to outdo rags on that last picture...
take care guys.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:39:57 PM
Good afternoon guys, I had to rush home to finish the grass cutting but the rain beat me.
I'm lucky that I can cut the grass in between thunder storms.  I'm taking a break at the moment.. ugh..!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:41:48 PM
Afternoon gents, could someone post the address to one of the alphabet deals for me. I don't have them on my phone. Thanks
Howdy Bob! Here ya go.... http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala/
Fred, did you get your ABC deal....  The Nica Libre's are all sold out.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:42:40 PM
Speaking of Forza Italia, this woman is a member of the political party of that name, and was appointed the minister of equal opportunity in 2008 by Silvio Berlusconi.  I love Italy.  I really do.
She's got my vote...!!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 04:44:03 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Afternoon Mark! Or they will connect you with someone else that will require another wait only to tell you that you have to come in.
Only 30 minutes on hold, and supposedly taken care of over the phone.  But we'll see, history says it's not really.  I'll have to wait until next months statement to know.  Just my half-glass-empty attitude when dealing with monopolies.
technically speaking.....the glass is never "empty".  ;D
I know there is air in it, unless you are sitting in the vacuum of outer space.
Technically, the glass is mostly empty space.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:45:42 PM
[...]
I have the Unholy Cocktails in my cart, but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger yet...  The ol' credit card it starting to get high...
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 04:49:36 PM
going to log out now, before somebody tries to outdo rags on that last picture...
take care guys.

He's a bad man!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:49:37 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Afternoon Mark! Or they will connect you with someone else that will require another wait only to tell you that you have to come in.
Only 30 minutes on hold, and supposedly taken care of over the phone.  But we'll see, history says it's not really.  I'll have to wait until next months statement to know.  Just my half-glass-empty attitude when dealing with monopolies.
technically speaking.....the glass is never "empty".  ;D
I know there is air in it, unless you are sitting in the vacuum of outer space.
Technically, the glass is mostly empty space.
I'm planning on putting a Margarita into my glass, but your right.  After I put it into the glass, it will soon become empty space.. :)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:51:26 PM
going to log out now, before somebody tries to outdo rags on that last picture...
take care guys.

He's a bad man!
I guess some people are not into politics... Because that baby has my vote... :)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 24, 2014, 04:57:17 PM
I have to get back to cutting the grass..... later.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 04:57:55 PM
going to log out now, before somebody tries to outdo rags on that last picture...
take care guys.

He's a bad man!
Oops, sorry Flip.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 05:22:40 PM
Afternoon gents.  On hold with our illustrious toll authority.  20 minutes now, but at least I stopped getting a busy signal.  $100 buck says once they finally pickup, they'll tell me I have to come in to complete the desired transaction.
Afternoon Mark! Or they will connect you with someone else that will require another wait only to tell you that you have to come in.
Only 30 minutes on hold, and supposedly taken care of over the phone.  But we'll see, history says it's not really.  I'll have to wait until next months statement to know.  Just my half-glass-empty attitude when dealing with monopolies.
technically speaking.....the glass is never "empty".  ;D
I know there is air in it, unless you are sitting in the vacuum of outer space.
Greg is still coming down from his AP high.  He can't help it.  Give him a couple more weeks of summer, he'll be back to normal.

OK, maybe that's a stretch.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 05:25:14 PM
26 Diesel Underground Sampler  9 ct Box
          1/39.99
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 05:51:48 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 05:53:52 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
Me too.
Heading out now.
Chip, as always, Thanks for the recaps.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 05:54:31 PM
got a Mac Café hyde park for the ride
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 05:54:40 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
Me too.
Heading out now.
Chip, as always, Thanks for the recaps.
+1 on the recaps, Chip.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 24, 2014, 06:03:19 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
I do.  But I'm still two hours from getting off work, 3.5 hours from getting home.  Argh.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:14:23 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
Me too.
Heading out now.
Chip, as always, Thanks for the recaps.
+1 on the recaps, Chip.
My pleasure guys.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 24, 2014, 06:20:39 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
Me too.
Heading out now.
Chip, as always, Thanks for the recaps.
+1 on the recaps, Chip.
My pleasure guys.
Thanks, Chip.......haven't even been able to follow those today.....but I'm done now! Later folks.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 06:22:00 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
I do.  But I'm still two hours from getting off work, 3.5 hours from getting home.  Argh.
I'm considering breaking out the Tat Black CGs.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 06:23:19 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
Me too.
Heading out now.
Chip, as always, Thanks for the recaps.
+1 on the recaps, Chip.
My pleasure guys.
Thanks, Chip.......haven't even been able to follow those today.....but I'm done now! Later folks.
That'll learn ya about going on vacation.  Have a great evening, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:26:08 PM
I don't know about yuz, but I need a cigar.
Me too.
Heading out now.
Chip, as always, Thanks for the recaps.
+1 on the recaps, Chip.
My pleasure guys.
Thanks, Chip.......haven't even been able to follow those today.....but I'm done now! Later folks.
Have a good night Dave.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 06:38:45 PM
Smoking a Four Kicks robusto.  I think this one is my favorite vitola.  Just thought you should know.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:42:14 PM
27 Sam Leccia Luchador El Guapa Toro
          5/27.50
[...]
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador El Guapa Toro
          5/27.50
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 24, 2014, 06:43:01 PM
Repeats have started so it's a good time for me to hit the rack, have a great night guys.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 24, 2014, 07:00:21 PM
Smoking a Four Kicks robusto.  I think this one is my favorite vitola.  Just thought you should know.
I was gifted one and enjoyed it too.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 07:14:37 PM
Repeats have started so it's a good time for me to hit the rack, have a great night guys.
Later Chip.  Thanks for the recaps.  And don't forget to GFY.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 07:22:57 PM
I'm out of here, too.  Not that I was ever here much today.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 07:24:50 PM
[...]

OK, maybe that's a stretch.H
Ha ha.  Normal.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 07:26:13 PM
Missed the Luchadors again.  Oh well.  Not like I need cigars at the moment.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 07:40:15 PM
Missed the Luchadors again.  Oh well.  Not like I need cigars at the moment.
has anyone here tried them. I grabbed a 5er.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 07:40:43 PM
Looking to buy LED bulbs for my home.....any advice
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 07:42:46 PM
Looking to buy LED bulbs for my home.....any advice

Get the small RG ones.  They taste better, imo.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
Looking to buy LED bulbs for my home.....any advice
Yes. Go with the package that says "LED".
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 24, 2014, 07:54:42 PM
Looking to buy LED bulbs for my home.....any advice
Yes. Go with the package that says "LED".
Ha ha.  Walked into that one.  I say wait.  Prices are high, CFLs are cheap and still save a lot of energy.  I'm waiting for prices to go down and for them to get the bugs out for more reliable ones.  Current prices are around $12 a bulb from what I've seen.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 08:09:41 PM
HdM Epicure Especial.  Test smoke for this year, see how far along it has come.  Probably the only one I smoke this summer unless it is really smoking great.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 08:18:31 PM
Looking to buy LED bulbs for my home.....any advice
Yes. Go with the package that says "LED".
Ha ha.  Walked into that one.  I say wait.  Prices are high, CFLs are cheap and still save a lot of energy.  I'm waiting for prices to go down and for them to get the bugs out for more reliable ones.  Current prices are around $12 a bulb from what I've seen.//// agreed!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 08:19:39 PM
Missed the Luchadors again.  Oh well.  Not like I need cigars at the moment.
has anyone here tried them. I grabbed a 5er.
I guess not
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 08:23:54 PM
Hoyo off to a good start.  Draw a little tight, but improved from the last one I had (back in the fall, I believe).

(http://i.imgur.com/Vg0Zqpf.jpg) (http://imgur.com/Vg0Zqpf)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 08:43:19 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 08:50:52 PM
Sheesh.
good evening Will.
Just had a Fallen Angel.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 08:55:28 PM
Repeats have started so it's a good time for me to hit the rack, have a great night guys.
Later Chip.  Thanks for the recaps.  And don't forget to GFY.
Thanks for recapping Chip, that dancing tiger gives me a headache!
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 08:56:34 PM
Sheesh.
good evening Will.
Just had a Fallen Angel.

Never tried that one.  An AJ stick, right?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 09:03:14 PM
Sheesh.
good evening Will.
Just had a Fallen Angel.

Never tried that one.  An AJ stick, right?
Yes,  Got a 5 pack for father's day.  Not a fan of the box press.  Burn was good and had a nice flavor.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 09:09:03 PM
Sheesh.
good evening Will.
Just had a Fallen Angel.

Never tried that one.  An AJ stick, right?
Yes,  Got a 5 pack for father's day.  Not a fan of the box press.  Burn was good and had a nice flavor.
I usually punch my cigars, but I also got a Xikar folding cigar scissors for father's day.  First experience with the scissors - nice clean cut.
Anybody here a fan of the scissors?
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 09:11:02 PM
Sheesh.
good evening Will.
Just had a Fallen Angel.

Never tried that one.  An AJ stick, right?
Yes,  Got a 5 pack for father's day.  Not a fan of the box press.  Burn was good and had a nice flavor.
I usually punch my cigars, but I also got a Xikar folding cigar scissors for father's day.  First experience with the scissors - nice clean cut.
Anybody here a fan of the scissors?

Punch except for torpedoes and cigars with very delicate wrappers (punch being more likely to crack the wrapper near the head in my experience).
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 09:13:24 PM
This HdM EE responds very well to being smoked slow.  Despite the 50RG, it seems like the flavors heat up a bit quicker than I'd imagine.  Could be related to the youth of the cigar, too.

Construction has been solid, though.  Slightly weak ash strength but I've let it sit for 5 minutes a few times now and it hasn't gone out.  Draw loosened up a little and burn has been very good.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 09:22:13 PM
Sheesh.
good evening Will.
Just had a Fallen Angel.

Never tried that one.  An AJ stick, right?
Yes,  Got a 5 pack for father's day.  Not a fan of the box press.  Burn was good and had a nice flavor.
I usually punch my cigars, but I also got a Xikar folding cigar scissors for father's day.  First experience with the scissors - nice clean cut.
Anybody here a fan of the scissors?

Punch except for torpedoes and cigars with very delicate wrappers (punch being more likely to crack the wrapper near the head in my experience).
Same for me, but my 18 year old went out and got the scissors for me, so I figured that I better try them.  He also got a couple of LAdC for us to smoke.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 24, 2014, 09:26:46 PM
Good kid ya got there,
 Tom.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 09:28:33 PM
In general, the EE has been mild-medium to medium, though a at times the flavors come through fairly strong and the body seems a bit heavier.  This smoke only has 15 months of rest on it, so there is a good chance it will change up quite a bit by time it peaks.

Flavor rundown:  cedar, herbal accents throughout, sweet tobacco, nuts, creamy coffee, light/creamy chocolate, adding some cinnamon type spiciness towards the final third.  For the most part very little pepper/aggressive spices so far, though there were some rougher notes early on in the smoke.  I've been getting the creamy coffee/chocolate mix for a while now.

And killer aroma.  Slow burn time.  Lots of smoke.  Really happy with how much they've progressed since last fall.  Should be killer next summer.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 09:31:28 PM
Good kid ya got there,
 Tom.
Hi Fred Bob.  He does ok.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
Action shot.  No filters or anything, just the flash reflecting off the bowl and maybe the camera trying to color correct for the smoke?  Looks pretty good.

(http://i.imgur.com/TZhbXmG.jpg) (http://imgur.com/TZhbXmG)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 09:34:08 PM

Gurkha Centurian
12 CIGARS (89% savings!)
For $39..... It's a deal.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 09:35:12 PM
Action shot.  No filters or anything, just the flash reflecting off the bowl and maybe the camera trying to color correct for the smoke?  Looks pretty good.

(http://i.imgur.com/TZhbXmG.jpg) (http://imgur.com/TZhbXmG)
Will B' trippin
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 09:35:57 PM
Action shot.  No filters or anything, just the flash reflecting off the bowl and maybe the camera trying to color correct for the smoke?  Looks pretty good.

(http://i.imgur.com/TZhbXmG.jpg) (http://imgur.com/TZhbXmG)
great picture
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 09:36:12 PM
For reference for the relatively weak ash strength, I just puffed again and put it down and the ash fell off.  So maybe 3/4th an inch.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 09:36:55 PM

Gurkha Centurian
12 CIGARS (89% savings!)
For $39..... It's a deal.
Such a deal.
Good evening David.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 09:38:33 PM

Gurkha Centurian
12 CIGARS (89% savings!)
For $39..... It's a deal.
Such a deal.
Good evening David.

I'd hold out for 109% savings.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 24, 2014, 09:39:14 PM

Gurkha Centurian
12 CIGARS (89% savings!)
For $39..... It's a deal.
Such a deal.
Good evening David.
good evening boys
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 09:42:07 PM

Gurkha Centurian
12 CIGARS (89% savings!)
For $39..... It's a deal.
Such a deal.
Good evening David.

I'd hold out for 109% savings.
After all, it is one of the finest premium cigars made.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 09:42:23 PM
Final third/nub is getting heavier and darker.  Stronger cedar, big earthy tobacco, back of the throat pepper.   Pretty fast flavor change.

Edit:  Followed by a big blast of herbal/floral flavors on the retro.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Thor on June 24, 2014, 09:48:42 PM
torrential rainfall this evening here in central ohio (swear we had 5" in 30 minutes). some water in the basement but it could've been a lot worse. hope everyone is high and dry tonite. Also, if anyone has the free shipping codes for CI and sis, i  would be grateful. (Shit - i can hear it raining again. Here we go again - sigh)
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 10:08:01 PM
Evening gents.  Going to go out on a limb and say the current jam offering, Ave Maria Reconquista, wins the over-priced prize, no contest.  $40/3.  Really?  Not even if those dang coffins were handcrafted by our own CF.  (no offense, CF).
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 10:18:11 PM
Evening gents.  Going to go out on a limb and say the current jam offering, Ave Maria Reconquista, wins the over-priced prize, no contest.  $40/3.  Really?  Not even if those dang coffins were handcrafted by our own CF.  (no offense, CF).
good evening Mark.  Never had one.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 10:18:40 PM
Evening gents.  Going to go out on a limb and say the current jam offering, Ave Maria Reconquista, wins the over-priced prize, no contest.  $40/3.  Really?  Not even if those dang coffins were handcrafted by our own CF.  (no offense, CF).

And they're really not very good cigars, too.  Decent smokes, sure, but the San Lotano line is better.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 10:19:32 PM
Hoyo all done.  Now for a 601 Green corona from the 10-2009 box.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 10:20:53 PM
Evening gents.  Going to go out on a limb and say the current jam offering, Ave Maria Reconquista, wins the over-priced prize, no contest.  $40/3.  Really?  Not even if those dang coffins were handcrafted by our own CF.  (no offense, CF).
regular price is $50 and it says they are backordered.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 10:26:58 PM
Evening gents.  Going to go out on a limb and say the current jam offering, Ave Maria Reconquista, wins the over-priced prize, no contest.  $40/3.  Really?  Not even if those dang coffins were handcrafted by our own CF.  (no offense, CF).
good evening Mark.  Never had one.
Hey Tom. I have, and nothing special.  For that money I'd rather have a VSG.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 10:28:10 PM
Evening gents.  Going to go out on a limb and say the current jam offering, Ave Maria Reconquista, wins the over-priced prize, no contest.  $40/3.  Really?  Not even if those dang coffins were handcrafted by our own CF.  (no offense, CF).
regular price is $50 and it says they are backordered.
Uh huh.  Taking a page from the Gurkha playbook.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 10:46:21 PM
Evening gents.  Going to go out on a limb and say the current jam offering, Ave Maria Reconquista, wins the over-priced prize, no contest.  $40/3.  Really?  Not even if those dang coffins were handcrafted by our own CF.  (no offense, CF).
good evening Mark.  Never had one.
Hey Tom. I have, and nothing special.  For that money I'd rather have a VSG.
Had been wondering about them but was not ready to spend that much on something without getting more information.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: TRO on June 24, 2014, 11:07:51 PM
see you gents later
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 11:15:17 PM
see you gents later
See ya, Tom.  Not hanging around much longer myself.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 24, 2014, 11:37:48 PM
Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 6/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 24, 2014, 11:47:28 PM
The 601 Green went out and refused to keep burning about halfway through.  Very odd.  Oh well.