CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 19, 2014, 12:00:47 AM

Title: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 19, 2014, 12:00:47 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 12:07:10 AM
Howdy KC, sorry I missed your post, just starting to fire up a La Bomba, sent by our Bayou friend.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 12:09:13 AM
Howdy KC, sorry I missed your post, just starting to fire up a La Bomba, sent by our Bayou friend.
No Jam. Guess maybe this weekend.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 12:12:31 AM
Nite all, I'm out.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 12:13:09 AM
Howdy KC, sorry I missed your post, just starting to fire up a La Bomba, sent by our Bayou friend.
No Jam. Guess maybe this weekend.
Maybe so, need a time filler while I wait on my buddies to get off the Golf course, I haven't felt well enough to play lately, or had the money.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 12:13:49 AM
Nite all, I'm out.
G'nite KC.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: tcarblu on June 19, 2014, 12:14:47 AM
Howdy KC, sorry I missed your post, just starting to fire up a La Bomba, sent by our Bayou friend.
Just finishing up a DPG Black CC 2001 Toros Gordos. Going to say goodnight as well.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 12:16:24 AM
Howdy KC, sorry I missed your post, just starting to fire up a La Bomba, sent by our Bayou friend.
Just finishing up a DPG Black CC 2001 Toros Gordos. Going to say goodnight as well.
G'nite tcar, I'll lock up.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 12:16:42 AM
Good morning and good night all.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 01:08:00 AM
Good morning. I slept a lot yesterday, so I am not very sleepy now. I took off from work to get to feeling better. Hope all this "fatigue" thing works itself out soon. Smoking a very nice cigar! Camacho Limited Edition 2013 Blackout. Wish they had this in the 11/18 vitola. But it is great in the torp.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 01:59:27 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:04:49 AM
Today is Thursday, June 19, the 170th day of 2014. There are 195 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:07:46 AM
Starting the day with a Perdomo 20th Maduro from April of last year
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:09:38 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 19, 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was approved by the U.S. Senate, 73-27, after surviving a lengthy filibuster. Hours later, a twin-engine plane carrying Sens. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., and Birch Bayh, D-Ind., crashed near Springfield, Massachusetts. Kennedy was seriously injured, Bayh and his wife, Marvella, less so, but two people, including the pilot, were killed.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:10:17 AM
In 1764, Jose Gervasio Artigas, considered the father of Uruguayan independence, was born in Montevideo.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:14:27 AM
In 1864, during the Civil War, the Confederate sloop-of-war CSS Alabama was sunk by the USS Kearsarge (also a sloop-of-war) off Cherbourg, France.
---My father served on the Kearsarge CV14 during the Korean War, didn't know it had sunk the Alabama. Sorry Ryan.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:15:23 AM
In 1865, Union troops commanded by Maj. Gen. Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston, Texas, with news that the Civil War was over, and that all remaining slaves in Texas were free, an event celebrated to this day as "Juneteenth."
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:16:35 AM
In 1865, Union troops commanded by Maj. Gen. Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston, Texas, with news that the Civil War was over, and that all remaining slaves in Texas were free, an event celebrated to this day as "Juneteenth."
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:17:30 AM
In 1910, the first-ever Father's Day was celebrated in Spokane, Wash. (The idea for the observance is credited to Sonora Louise Smart Dodd.)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:18:27 AM
In 1934, the Federal Communications Commission was created; it replaced the Federal Radio Commission.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:19:20 AM
In 1938, four dozen people were killed when a railroad bridge in Montana collapsed, sending a train known as the Olympian hurtling into Custer Creek.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:20:02 AM
In 1944, during World War II, the two-day Battle of the Philippine Sea began, resulting in a decisive victory for the Americans over the Japanese.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:20:40 AM
In 1953, Julius Rosenberg, 35, and his wife, Ethel, 37, convicted of conspiring to pass U.S. atomic secrets to the Soviet Union, were executed at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining, New York.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:21:40 AM
In 1964, a groundbreaking ceremony took place in Concord, California, for the Bay Area Rapid Transit system, with President Lyndon B. Johnson presiding.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:22:15 AM
In 1972, Hurricane Agnes, blamed for at least 122 deaths, made landfall over the Florida Panhandle.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:22:55 AM
In 1986, University of Maryland basketball star Len Bias, the first draft pick of the Boston Celtics, suffered a fatal cocaine-induced seizure. Artificial heart recipient Murray P. Haydon died in Louisville, Kentucky, after 16 months on the manmade pump.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:32:42 AM
In 1999, author Stephen King was seriously injured when he was struck by a van driven by Bryan Smith in North Lovell, Maine. Britain's Prince Edward married commoner Sophie Rhys-Jones (rees johnz) in Windsor, England.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:34:21 AM
Ten years ago: The U.S. military stepped up its campaign against militant leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (AH'-boo MOO'-sahb ahl-zahr-KOW'-ee), launching an airstrike that pulverized a suspected hideout in Fallujah. President George W. Bush told Americans in his weekly radio address that the economy was growing stronger and more jobs were being created despite Democrats' claim he'd presided over a downturn for the country.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:35:32 AM
Five years ago: New York Times reporter David S. Rohde (rohd) and Afghan reporter Tahir Ludin escaped from militant captors after more than seven months in captivity in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Texas billionaire R. Allen Stanford was indicted and jailed on charges his international banking empire was really just a Ponzi scheme built on lies, bluster and bribery. (Stanford was sentenced to 110 years in prison after being convicted of bilking investors in a $7.2 billion scheme that involved the sale of fraudulent certificates of deposits.)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:36:09 AM
One year ago: Afghan President Hamid Karzai suspended talks with the United States on a new security deal to protest the way his government was left out of initial peace negotiations with the Taliban. President Barack Obama, speaking in front of Berlin's Brandenburg Gate, pledged to cut deployed U.S. nuclear weapons by one-third if Cold War foe Russia did the same. Actor James Gandolfini, 51, died while vacationing in Rome. Country singer Slim Whitman, 90, died in Orange Park, Florida.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:37:06 AM
Today's Birthdays: Pop singer Tommy DeVito (The Four Seasons) is 86. Actress Gena (JEH'-nuh) Rowlands is 84. Hall of Fame race car driver Shirley Muldowney is 74. Singer Spanky McFarlane (Spanky and Our Gang) is 72. Nobel peace laureate Aung San Suu Kyi (soo chee) is 69. Author Salman Rushdie is 67. Actress Phylicia Rashad is 66. Rock singer Ann Wilson (Heart) is 64. Musician Larry Dunn is 61. Actress Kathleen Turner is 60. Country singer Doug Stone is 58. Singer Mark DeBarge is 55. Singer-dancer Paula Abdul is 52. Actor Andy Lauer is 51. Rock singer-musician Brian Vander Ark (Verve Pipe) is 50. Actress Mia Sara is 47. Rock musician Brian "Head" Welch is 44. Actor Jean Dujardin is 42. Actress Robin Tunney is 42. Actor Bumper Robinson is 40. Actress Poppy Montgomery is 39. Alt-country singer-musician Scott Avett (AY'-veht) (The Avett Brothers) is 38. Actor Ryan Hurst is 38. Actress Zoe Saldana is 36. Actress Lauren Lee Smith is 34. Rapper Macklemore (Macklemore and Ryan Lewis) is 31. Actor Paul Dano is 30. Actor Atticus Shaffer is 16.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:39:10 AM
Thought for Today: "To seek fulfillment is to invite frustration." — Jiddu Krishnamurti, Indian author and philosopher (1895-1986).

Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 02:40:14 AM
Bricks
-------------------------

Put about 100 bricks in some particular order in a closed room with an open
window. Then send 2 or 3 candidates in the room and close the door. Leave
them alone and come back after 6 hours and then analyse the situation.

If they are counting the bricks. Put them in the accounts department.

If they are recounting them. Put them in auditing.

If they have messed up the whole place with the bricks. Put them in
engineering.

If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order. Put them in planning.

If they are throwing the bricks at each other. Put them in operations.

If they are sleeping. Put them in security.

If they have broken the bricks into pieces. Put them in information technology.

If they are sitting idle. Put them in human resources.

If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has been
moved. Put them in sales.

If they have already left for the day. Put them in marketing.

If they are staring out of the window. Put them on strategic planning.

And then last but not least.

If they are talking to each other and not a single brick has been moved,
congratulate them and put them in Executive Management.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 04:40:23 AM
morning Chip.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 05:15:23 AM
sitting under an oak tree smoking a Super 2 drinking my coffee and the fog turned to rain. son of a bitch just can't catch a break.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 19, 2014, 05:34:43 AM
Morning LSU and 3D.  You can send us that rain Dean.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 05:37:24 AM
Morning LSU and 3D.  You can send us that rain Dean.
only if I can come with it. morning TR.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 19, 2014, 05:43:17 AM
Morning LSU and 3D.  You can send us that rain Dean.
only if I can come with it. morning TR.
Come on down.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 19, 2014, 05:48:24 AM
Work time.  Be lurking some later have a good day.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 06:11:19 AM
Good morning Dean and Native, I was getting the mower ready for today's cutting.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 06:20:52 AM
Good morning Short stack!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 19, 2014, 06:25:01 AM
Good morning Short stack!
Good morning Sir,Looks like You are about to get your mowing hat on, Have good one
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 06:39:59 AM
Good morning Short stack!
Good morning Sir,Looks like You are about to get your mowing hat on, Have good one
Have a great day yourself!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 06:41:49 AM
Greasy finger nails and all, time for a CAO Ninfa while I wait on the sunrise.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 06:43:09 AM
Morning LSU and 3D.  You can send us that rain Dean.
It rained yesterday, don't get greedy...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 06:44:38 AM
Morning Dean, Chip and Dave....Shortstack too.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 06:58:35 AM
Seems like a lot of folks are sleeping in today.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 07:00:21 AM
Good morning Dean and Native, I was getting the mower ready for today's cutting.
my mowing days are over now. hopefully forever.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 07:01:38 AM
good morning Traveling Dave and Short Stack.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 07:03:38 AM
Seems like a lot of folks are sleeping in today.
///:Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 07:05:20 AM
Kinda sad when I was the last person to post on CI last night and my first post this AM is the very next post....6+ hours. That's a sheesh for sure.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 07:06:59 AM
The real Death Valley on a Saturday Night![move]
GEAUX TIGERS!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 07:07:53 AM
Last day in Austin, doesn't look like I will be able to catch up with Bean this trip, he's still out on the road himself.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 07:09:31 AM
Kinda sad when I was the last person to post on CI last night and my first post this AM is the very next post....6+ hours. That's a sheesh for sure.
Its already to page 3 now though, I just had to help the old girl out today.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 07:10:01 AM
The real Death Valley on a Saturday Night![move]
GEAUX TIGERS!
A little late to that party, don't you think?
Dueling Death Valley's!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 19, 2014, 07:10:04 AM
Time to go fill the gas cans for today. Have a great day guys.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 07:11:37 AM
EPC Short Run 13 up, back in a bit.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: EA on June 19, 2014, 07:21:03 AM
Good morning Travellin Dave, LSUFAN, 3D.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 07:46:10 AM
Good mornin folks!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 07:47:06 AM
Good morning meat sticks!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 07:51:41 AM
Good morning meat sticks!
Damn it!  I thought you were banned?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:02:16 AM
Good morning meat sticks!
Damn it!  I thought you were banned?
You have the power if you so choose. I have avis turned off, we'll see if that works. I think it happened when the nude avi showed up, from who I forget
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 08:10:34 AM
Morning EA, Fish and gold star
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:11:19 AM
Morning EA, Fish and gold star
Morning David
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 08:12:08 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:12:28 AM
SmokeInn.com 10% off coupon code DOJO works, prices are out of hand over there imo but I tried this code and it works
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:13:33 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 08:17:32 AM
Morning EA, Fish and gold star
Morning sir!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: EA on June 19, 2014, 08:17:37 AM
SmokeInn.com 10% off coupon code DOJO works, prices are out of hand over there imo but I tried this code and it works

Not again. I let you talk me into the Edgar Hoill Vida's yesterday.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 08:25:07 AM
Sorry about the postus interruptus, earlier.  Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 08:25:42 AM
Sorry about the postus interruptus, earlier.  Good morning, guys.
Good morning Tony!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 08:29:55 AM
Good morning.... Is it safe to come back on, or do I have to worry about another member being fired at work for being on here...?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 08:30:51 AM
Good morning.... Is it safe to come back on, or do I have to worry about another member being fired at work for being on here...?
Sheesh!  Good morning BD :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: EA on June 19, 2014, 08:32:48 AM
Good morning.... Is it safe to come back on, or do I have to worry about another member being fired at work for being on here...?

It's safe for me - I'm taking a couple of vacation days. Get caught up with some chores around the house.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 08:34:01 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 08:36:24 AM
Morning Sir Antnee!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: EA on June 19, 2014, 08:38:15 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.

Thanks for that - I need to go bleach my brain now.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 08:41:53 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.

Thanks for that - I need to go bleach my brain now.
* "Daddy's Little Girl"
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 08:44:49 AM
Good morning meat sticks!
Damn it!  I thought you were banned?
You have the power if you so choose. I have avis turned off, we'll see if that works. I think it happened when the nude avi showed up, from who I forget
No way!  You're my Bud Abbott.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 08:47:12 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 08:48:59 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:52:44 AM
Good morning.... Is it safe to come back on, or do I have to worry about another member being fired at work for being on here...?
I think that will always be a concern the way this joint is run!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:53:46 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:54:59 AM
Good morning meat sticks!
Damn it!  I thought you were banned?
You have the power if you so choose. I have avis turned off, we'll see if that works. I think it happened when the nude avi showed up, from who I forget
No way!  You're my Bud Abbott.
I hope he was the funny one!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 08:55:36 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve !   .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: EA on June 19, 2014, 08:55:48 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.

Thank you!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 09:04:18 AM
Morning, all!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 09:05:43 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 09:07:48 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 09:08:51 AM
Morning, all!
Good morning Ken and Steve!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 09:10:36 AM
Morning, all!
Good morning Ken and Steve!
Morning, Shaun & Steve.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 09:11:46 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 09:16:18 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 09:17:33 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
ken are you home or at sea?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 09:17:51 AM
Time to go babysit... Later all..!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 09:18:16 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
ken are you home or at sea?
Mornin Oy...see ya BD!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 09:19:46 AM
Time to go babysit... Later all..!
Later BD ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 09:19:59 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Huh.  Didn't see that one coming back around to me.  Well played, sir.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 09:20:07 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
ken are you home or at sea?
Mornin Oy...see ya BD!
morning....working
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 09:26:00 AM
well I got the Jeep washed in time to go to work.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 09:27:26 AM
well I got the Jeep washed in time to go to work.
good morning dean ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 09:33:23 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Speaking of NJ Herf's....we still looking doable for July 10?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 09:37:20 AM
Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Yes, solid, clean taste, good physical characteristics.  Enjoy them a lot.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 09:52:23 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Speaking of NJ Herf's....we still looking doable for July 10?
Works for me.  Speaking of work though... I'm gonna be in lurk mode for quite a while.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 10:07:00 AM
Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Speaking of NJ Herf's....we still looking doable for July 10?
Still looking good
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 10:10:40 AM
VIP: $199.00
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Tatuaje-Limited-Release-Belle-Encre-Perfecto-Reservas-and-Humidor.asp?aff=5126
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 10:10:54 AM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 10:19:16 AM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
Morning, Bret. Damn it to Hell!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 10:36:50 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 10:38:28 AM
VIP: $199.00
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Tatuaje-Limited-Release-Belle-Encre-Perfecto-Reservas-and-Humidor.asp?aff=5126
I am such a Tat slut, don't even tempt me!  The RC boxes are tempting too, good prices with VIP
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 10:38:37 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Titty Thursday!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 10:39:45 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Titty Thursday!
That will surely send littlefish to jail!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 10:40:54 AM
VIP: $199.00
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Tatuaje-Limited-Release-Belle-Encre-Perfecto-Reservas-and-Humidor.asp?aff=5126
I am such a Tat slut, don't even tempt me!  The RC boxes are tempting too, good prices with VIP
That's a cool looking humidor/box, he always puts out cool shit
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 10:42:04 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Titty Thursday!
That will surely send littlefish to jail!
Not to mention the impending Fallopian Friday!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 10:42:18 AM
VIP: $199.00
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Tatuaje-Limited-Release-Belle-Encre-Perfecto-Reservas-and-Humidor.asp?aff=5126
I am such a Tat slut, don't even tempt me!  The RC boxes are tempting too, good prices with VIP
That's a cool looking humidor/box, he always puts out cool shit
I am saving myself for the Tat TAA 14s, those will be out in a month or 2
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 10:42:49 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 10:43:52 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 10:45:03 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Move to ND, he will fit right in around here!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 10:46:08 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
I'll bet he was! Morning, Joe.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 10:46:11 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Mornin guys, time for a seegar.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 10:54:31 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 10:56:23 AM
Ken PM sent.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 10:58:57 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 10:59:25 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 11:01:29 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
Do you have dental?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:02:22 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
Whatever :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:03:07 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
Do you have dental?
Just get dentures now :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 11:05:54 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 11:07:28 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
I imagine these first classes will be a lot like the soccer he did a year or so ago... really just practicing listening and doing stuff in groups, and he just happens to be on the ice and holding a hockey stick at the same time.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:07:47 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.
That is no-mans-land up there, and that says something for ND!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 11:09:13 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:10:14 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
As we say up here, 'they keep the riff-raff out'
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 11:11:18 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.
That is no-mans-land up there, and that says something for ND!

Wow, you're not kidding.  I love reading about 'random' places on Wikipedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_City,_North_Dakota
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 11:15:09 AM
What's up with the random singles on the mash?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 11:23:02 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 11:24:45 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.

Yes... sometimes I just have nothing to come back with.  Got sucker punched with that one.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 11:35:51 AM
What's up with the random singles on the mash?
high prices too!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:40:22 AM
What's up with the random singles on the mash?
high prices too!
Agreed...don't like that strategy
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 11:42:13 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.
My ego needed that.  Thanks Ken.  Also appreciate the PM yesterday.  I kind of just thought he was still pissed at me from CF.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 11:43:49 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.

Yes... sometimes I just have nothing to come back with.  Got sucker punched with that one.
It wasn't my original intention.  Then as I was writing, it came to me and I couldn't resist.  Two more days, my friend.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 11:46:45 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
As we say up here, 'they keep the riff-raff out'
Present parties excluded of course.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:47:15 AM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
As we say up here, 'they keep the riff-raff out'
Present parties excluded of course.
;D
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 11:48:49 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
Do you have dental?
Yeah right? I'd rather pay for dental than rehab
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:49:36 AM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 11:49:56 AM
Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
I imagine these first classes will be a lot like the soccer he did a year or so ago... really just practicing listening and doing stuff in groups, and he just happens to be on the ice and holding a hockey stick at the same time.
You'll be surprised how quickly they start to look like players
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 11:49:56 AM
Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pigs????........really?

http://halfwheel.com/kentucky-fired-cured-flying-pig-debuting-ipcpr-2014/61619
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:50:37 AM
Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pigs????........really?

http://halfwheel.com/kentucky-fired-cured-flying-pig-debuting-ipcpr-2014/61619
I saw that yesterday, still haven't had a KFC...other than the chicken...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 11:51:52 AM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Congrats Shaun...What I really mean to say is big fucking deal, bullshit carry-over boy! :-)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 11:53:08 AM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:54:35 AM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Congrats Shaun...What I really mean to say is big fucking deal, bullshit carry-over boy! :-)
It's posts like this that keep me going, :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 11:54:57 AM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 11:58:40 AM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Conrats Shaun...What I really mean to say is big fucking deal, bullshit carry-over boy! :-)
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 12:02:24 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
GFY!

Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 12:03:56 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 12:04:46 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
That's what people who don't have much to say proclaim :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 12:04:53 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
LMAO !
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 12:07:57 PM
dd!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 12:10:47 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
Practice makes perfect?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 12:12:27 PM
But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 12:13:08 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
Practice makes perfect?
Perfect practice makes perfect.  No matter how many times you practice something wrong, it will never be perfect.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 12:13:43 PM
dd!
Hey Fred ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 12:21:26 PM
But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
what's wrong with green stars?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 12:24:45 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
Practice makes perfect?
Perfect practice makes perfect.  No matter how many times you practice something wrong, it will never be perfect.
Alright Lombardi! Sheesh
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 12:25:31 PM
But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
what's wrong with green stars?
Absolutely nothing, they can't be bought :-)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 12:26:24 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
That's what people who don't have much to say proclaim :)

Right?  I'd rather have a hundred crumpled dollar bills than 50 crisp ones.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 12:27:32 PM
But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
what's wrong with green stars?
Absolutely nothing, they can't be bought :-)
Yes, apparently you have to earn them.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 12:32:05 PM
Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pigs????........really?

http://halfwheel.com/kentucky-fired-cured-flying-pig-debuting-ipcpr-2014/61619
I saw that yesterday, still haven't had a KFC...other than the chicken...

I really like the KFC.  I think it's the "best" of the cigars with fire cured tobacco/latakia, it's most similar to the strength of flavors you get from latakia in pipe tobacco blends.  The Spectre and the Leccia Black have only the slightest hints of it, which leaves them oddly mild.  The KFC is in-your-face smokey and you'll feel like you've just spend three hours sitting over a campfire.  I can't smoke them all the time, and I don't think I could even handle more than the very smallest vitola they come in, so I don't think I'll be getting any of the Flying Pigs.  Tough cigar to recommend because it's SO outside of the norm, but if you want latakia/fire cured/smokey tobacco, that's the best example from the ones I've had (haven't had the George Rico that uses it), but I could see it being peoples' least favorite.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 12:32:07 PM
Afternoon. Just popping in during lunch. Not much post time this week.

Mash looks kinda crazy this morning with the singles. Prices not enticing either.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 12:33:03 PM
But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
what's wrong with green stars?
Lucky Charms
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 12:33:56 PM
But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
what's wrong with green stars?
Lucky Charms
They're magically delicious!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 12:35:12 PM
I see Tony has been busy showing some post count favoritism... Even fuckin Deuce has 10000. Sheesh. ;)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 12:39:48 PM
Wow! A nice package just came in the mail:
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 12:41:15 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Tony and Fishy would encourage you to keep trying.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 12:41:18 PM
Wow! A nice package just came in the mail:

Definitely curious to hear your thoughts on the La Antieguedad (or however it's spelled)... the new My Father.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 12:43:21 PM
Yeah, so not a lot of time this week, but managed to sneak a bid on the devil and the flier payed out... Box of Cuarenta 11/18's for $76. I thought that was pretty good.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 12:44:08 PM
Wow! A nice package just came in the mail:
who from,  Ken?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 12:46:54 PM
Wow! A nice package just came in the mail:

Definitely curious to hear your thoughts on the La Antieguedad (or however it's spelled)... the new My Father.

Me too. like the FdLA, but these wrappers look tasty vs. the sun grown.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 12:46:56 PM
Wow! A nice package just came in the mail:
who from,  Ken?
My Rabbi!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 12:47:19 PM
I see Tony has been busy showing some post count favoritism... Even fuckin Deuce has 10000. Sheesh. ;)
Nah, Tony just responds to the request.  We are post-whores after all.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 12:48:34 PM
Yeah, so not a lot of time this week, but managed to sneak a bid on the devil and the flier payed out... Box of Cuarenta 11/18's for $76. I thought that was pretty good.
Damn.  I'd have like to have seen that.  I'm very low on Cuarentas and CLE connies.  Gotta fix that soon.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 12:53:13 PM
Wow! A nice package just came in the mail:
who from,  Ken?
My Rabbi!
he must like you if he saved your address!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 12:55:22 PM
Wow! A nice package just came in the mail:
who from,  Ken?
My Rabbi!
he must like you if he saved your address!
HaHa! I had just sent him a small package a week or two ago. He must have jotted it down then!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 12:57:45 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 12:59:08 PM
[...]

Sums it up well.  As the KFC is almost over the top for me, I just can't imagine a Pig vitola.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 12:59:32 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
I smoked a couple back in '09. Lounge Lizard sent them to me. I wonder how many of you ex-Joe banter guys remember him?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 12:59:50 PM
I see Tony has been busy showing some post count favoritism... Even fuckin Deuce has 10000. Sheesh. ;)
Nah, Tony just responds to the request.  We are post-whores after all.

Ha. More messing with CG87... Deuce Littleblow. =)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 01:02:48 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
I smoked a couple back in '09. Lounge Lizard sent them to me. I wonder how many of you ex-Joe banter guys remember him?
I remember him.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 01:02:58 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 01:04:00 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
You can try.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 01:04:52 PM
Yeah, so not a lot of time this week, but managed to sneak a bid on the devil and the flier payed out... Box of Cuarenta 11/18's for $76. I thought that was pretty good.
Holy shit that was you? I was watching that bid, (25) in the box which helps
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 01:05:51 PM
Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone

Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
You can try.  Just sayin'.
Now that was funny .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 01:05:52 PM
Yeah, so not a lot of time this week, but managed to sneak a bid on the devil and the flier payed out... Box of Cuarenta 11/18's for $76. I thought that was pretty good.
Damn.  I'd have like to have seen that.  I'm very low on Cuarentas and CLE connies.  Gotta fix that soon.

Absolutely, Bret. Just kind of fell into my lap. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 01:11:31 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 01:13:38 PM
Yeah, so not a lot of time this week, but managed to sneak a bid on the devil and the flier payed out... Box of Cuarenta 11/18's for $76. I thought that was pretty good.
Holy shit that was you? I was watching that bid, (25) in the box which helps

Ha. Yeah. I was hoping I wasn't driving the bid up on anyone here, but I had to keep watching once I set the max.

I'm still in for that split on the Namakubi's. Maybe we could work a trade. Just let me know.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
[...]

The 4x46 is what I've had.  It's tough to get through.  I can't imagine anything larger, the flavors are just too intense.  Something in between the Spectre and the KFC would be perfect.  Or maybe it's just best for pipes.

Hard to talk about it without making it sound like a totally disgusting cigar.  It's not.  Booze analogy (I'll try, anyway):  I think of it like what I imagine a 25% ABV beer would taste like.  You'd get some massive flavors but the body would probably be a little too much to get through.  Definitely a bottle you'd want to split with someone else.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 01:15:12 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 01:15:15 PM
Yeah, so not a lot of time this week, but managed to sneak a bid on the devil and the flier payed out... Box of Cuarenta 11/18's for $76. I thought that was pretty good.
Holy shit that was you? I was watching that bid, (25) in the box which helps

Ha. Yeah. I was hoping I wasn't driving the bid up on anyone here, but I had to keep watching once I set the max.

I'm still in for that split on the Namakubi's. Maybe we could work a trade. Just let me know.
Sounds good, I keep looking for a deal on them
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 19, 2014, 01:16:20 PM
Gotta run. See ya'll later.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: sfish on June 19, 2014, 01:20:54 PM
[...]

So if I bought one I'd have to split it with someone? Gross. I can certainly appreciate the beer analogy, feel that way about the Chocolate Yeti though I'm going to try it again this weekend though
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 01:21:30 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
HaHa! I knew somebody would catch that! But, really could not think of another word: briney? Oh, and thanks for the gifts, david/oyam18! Much appreciated.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 01:23:57 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
HaHa! I knew somebody would catch that! But, really could not think of another word: briney? Oh, and thanks for the gifts, david/oyam18! Much appreciated.
you guys are bad.... hello to one and all.  Avatars off today, so I might hang around.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 01:25:10 PM
howdy, flip.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 01:25:58 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 01:27:10 PM
[...]

Think of it as a 12oz bottle of the Chocolate Yeti.  KFC is good, but a small vitola is more than enough.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 01:29:27 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
not bad at all. Good draw and burn, one dimensional mild smoke. Reminds me of the EO 21. I think it would make a great handout and cheap too, 40 toros $53.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 01:34:33 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
not bad at all. Good draw and burn, one dimensional mild smoke. Reminds me of the EO 21. I think it would make a great handout and cheap too, 40 toros $53.
Thank you for the info , Fred  :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 01:36:28 PM
...Booze analogy (I'll try, anyway):  I think of it like what I imagine a 25% ABV beer would taste like.  You'd get some massive flavors but the body would probably be a little too much to get through.  Definitely a bottle you'd want to split with someone else.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/35/25759/
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 01:38:24 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
not bad at all. Good draw and burn, one dimensional mild smoke. Reminds me of the EO 21. I think it would make a great handout and cheap too, 40 toros $53.
Thank you for the info , Fred  :)
Anytime,  dd.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 01:47:07 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
HaHa! I knew somebody would catch that! But, really could not think of another word: briney? Oh, and thanks for the gifts, david/oyam18! Much appreciated.
Enjoy Ken
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 01:48:49 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
going for the small mouth bass?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 01:57:03 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
going for the small mouth bass?
Walleye primarily, some bass and northern will probably get in the way and a few perch
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 01:58:26 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
going for the small mouth bass?
Walleye primarily, some bass and northern will probably get in the way and a few perch
How many cigars are you taking for the trip?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 01:59:34 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
going for the small mouth bass?
Walleye primarily, some bass and northern will probably get in the way and a few perch
How many cigars are you taking for the trip?
Probably 8-12, wont get through all of them, but a man's gotta have options! Dad smokes cigars, so we will have a couple together.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
going for the small mouth bass?
Walleye primarily, some bass and northern will probably get in the way and a few perch
How many cigars are you taking for the trip?
Probably 8-12, wont get through all of them, but a man's gotta have options! Dad smokes cigars, so we will have a couple together.
Just the men?  Leaving tomorrow?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 02:06:05 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
going for the small mouth bass?
Walleye primarily, some bass and northern will probably get in the way and a few perch
How many cigars are you taking for the trip?
Probably 8-12, wont get through all of them, but a man's gotta have options! Dad smokes cigars, so we will have a couple together.
Just the men?  Leaving tomorrow?
Wives are going, but plenty of room to get away and make the air stink on the lake :) Will bring the xikar ash can and bust that out for the first time. Leaving on July 3rd, 3.5day weekend
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 02:08:38 PM
[...]
sounds like a plan!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 02:09:13 PM
[...]
Really excited, need a vacation for a few days to just kick back and relax...this should do the trick!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 02:18:23 PM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
   the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table.  everything else is a guess.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 02:20:35 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
Fishing lures?....stocked up on pyrotechnics myself...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 02:21:34 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
Fishing lures?....stocked up on pyrotechnics myself...
Will grab a few of those on the way, but I let others do the heavy lifting when it comes to the fireworks.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 02:21:35 PM
Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
Go in July, shouldn't be too much snow left on the roads.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 02:22:45 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
Fishing lures?....stocked up on pyrotechnics myself...
Can't buy or use them here in New Jersey, I think sparklers are legal... big woop!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 02:23:51 PM
[...]
Missing out on Canada group fishing week (next week) due to business trip....
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 02:25:58 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
Fishing lures?....stocked up on pyrotechnics myself...
Can't buy or use them here in New Jersey, I think sparklers are legal... big woop!
All you have to do is cross over the border into PA and there are stores within a mile.  Need to make an extended trip out of it this time of year as State Police watch the coming and going.  I got mine previously in SC.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 02:27:20 PM
[...]
Farging bastidges!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 02:28:01 PM
[...]
Where in CA?  I did one a few years back, when I turned 21 and my dad turned 50 a few weeks apart we went to Red Lake Ontario and did a fly in with Viking Outposts, amazing.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 02:28:48 PM
Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
Fishing lures?....stocked up on pyrotechnics myself...
Can't buy or use them here in New Jersey, I think sparklers are legal... big woop!
All you have to do is cross over the border into PA and there are stores within a mile.  Need to make an extended trip out of it this time of year as State Police watch the coming and going.  I got mine previously in SC.
going to Pennsy in August, for a weeks vacation, could stock up for next year....
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 02:28:48 PM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
   the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table.  everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 02:49:07 PM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
   the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table.  everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 03:13:23 PM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
   the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table.  everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 03:15:26 PM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
   the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table.  everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!
Heard THAT!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 03:25:38 PM
[...]
Thousand Islands area
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 03:27:16 PM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
   the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table.  everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!
...and then them blaming it on you and charging you a fee as well.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 03:35:47 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 03:38:17 PM
Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
   the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table.  everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!
...and then them blaming it on you and charging you a fee as well.
when it was their bundling of non prime mortages, which they knew were shit, selling it to everybody but themselves, and then betting that they would lose value.  oh boy you lose money, but wall street companies make money and we get huge bonuses.  sorry rest of america, you lose. but wall street had a great year!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 03:41:36 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)
what were you looking for to find this? New and interesting uses for swiss cheese?  No Gouda at sex, try this swiss cheese party favor....
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 03:51:50 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)
what were you looking for to find this? New and interesting uses for swiss cheese?  No Gouda at sex, try this swiss cheese party favor....
Just checking the weather on my local ABC affiliate.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 03:56:31 PM
you know if we don't get off page 16 (default number of posts per page) oyam will never get to say 18....
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 04:01:45 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 04:02:32 PM
Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 04:03:54 PM
Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.
with cheese?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 04:05:41 PM
you know if we don't get off page 16 (default number of posts per page) oyam will never get to say 18....
Someone say get off, who's 16?  Sorry, fluff posting and stretching :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 04:05:45 PM
Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.
Don't you say that every day?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 04:08:00 PM
Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.
Weather here sucks, but it's ND...so that's expected
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 04:08:15 PM
Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.
with cheese?

Yes but I held the mayo.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 04:08:50 PM
Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.
Don't you say that every day?

Yeah but I don't always go out for burritos.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 04:09:34 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 250 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 04:11:17 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 150 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
some guy on Joecigar.com just posted the same thing.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 04:12:09 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 04:12:11 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 250 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
Super-saver-bullshit shipping.  I use that and ship to my work when it's the free option, comes a day faster than shipping to my house...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 04:12:45 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?
ohh snap!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 04:13:25 PM
Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.
Don't you say that every day?
I don't think he can remember a simple thing like that, since his brain is optimized to find cigar deals, and new beers and whiskeys....
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 04:15:24 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?

Certainly that's nacho best effort.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 04:15:52 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 150 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
some guy on Joecigar.com just posted the same thing.
Indeed I did and I don't give a fuck weather they like it or not. I doubt they are paying attention though!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 04:15:56 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?
ohh snap!
I camenbert no more!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 04:16:21 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?
havarti har har
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 04:16:37 PM
18
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 04:17:03 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?

Certainly that's nacho best effort.
Ohhh, keep er goin!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 04:17:16 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 150 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
some guy on Joecigar.com just posted the same thing.
that still up & running?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 04:18:09 PM
18
no like this:
18
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 04:19:14 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 150 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
some guy on Joecigar.com just posted the same thing.
that still up & running?
I'm surprised the whole fucking place is still running!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 04:21:09 PM
ok
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 04:21:25 PM
ok
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 04:29:13 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 250 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
My last order from CI took 12 days to get here.  And it was a box of cigars that was in stock.  When I order from the sis it gets here in 2 days.  WTF???
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 04:38:43 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 250 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
My last order from CI took 12 days to get here.  And it was a box of cigars that was in stock.  When I order from the sis it gets here in 2 days.  WTF???
It's bad when ISOKWs get here faster than domestics...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 04:43:31 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 250 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
My last order from CI took 12 days to get here.  And it was a box of cigars that was in stock.  When I order from the sis it gets here in 2 days.  WTF???
maybe we are on a shipping black list for bad mouthing the shipping. Wednesday shipment from Cigarbid.com arrives on Friday. wednesday "free ship" from CI, same effing warehouse takes 10 days.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 19, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
take care boys, smokem, if ya got em...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 04:49:32 PM
take care boys, smokem, if ya got em...
See ya Flip!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 04:56:10 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?

Certainly that's nacho best effort.
My cleverness is hit or mish.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 04:59:37 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 05:00:58 PM
Hey, Antnee!  I saw your tv show.  I went over to the Red Wagon to get a cheesesteak, and there you were on TV eating fish eggs pulled fresh out of a fish.  I'd know those mannerisms anywhere.

Then I lost my appetite.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 05:11:39 PM
Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)

The comments/jokes are so cheesy, ya gotta laugh...
Not gouda 'nuff for your taste?

Certainly that's nacho best effort.
Ohhh, keep er goin!
Why, I orda knock you out, you muenster!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 05:12:25 PM
cigars that I ordered from Cigar King on Tuesday (2709 miles away) just arrived. Cigars that I ordered from CI on Monday ( 150 miles away) are not scheduled for delivery until Friday. Shipping from both sites was free. What the hell is going on with CI? Sheesh!
some guy on Joecigar.com just posted the same thing.
that still up & running?
I'm surprised the whole fucking place is still running!
What's CI? Do they sell cigars there?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 05:12:27 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Flor de Cana 4 year is really good rum.  $3.00/750ml in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:15:55 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Flor de Cana 4 year is really good rum.  $3.00/750ml in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
Wow no money , KC you turned me on to FDC . I like it a lot ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 05:16:07 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Flor de Cana 4 year is really good rum.  $3.00/750ml in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
Next time you're down there, pick me up a case.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 05:16:59 PM
Hey, Antnee!  I saw your tv show.  I went over to the Red Wagon to get a cheesesteak, and there you were on TV eating fish eggs pulled fresh out of a fish.  I'd know those mannerisms anywhere.

Then I lost my appetite.
LMAO!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:17:50 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Flor de Cana 4 year is really good rum.  $3.00/750ml in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
Next time you're down there, pick me up a case.
+1
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 05:20:51 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Flor de Cana 4 year is really good rum.  $3.00/750ml in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
Wow, do you have that right?  $3?  I could go for sum rum right now.  Or preferably some ron.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 05:22:53 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:27:19 PM
KC , who is playing in the world cup tonight  ? .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 05:29:17 PM
KC , who is playing in the world cup tonight  ? .
Not Spain... :)  and...GFY England

Honduras tomorrow at 5 and USA Sunday at 5
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:34:10 PM
KC , who is playing in the world cup tonight  ? .
Not Spain... :)  and...GFY Englad

Honduras tomorrow at 5 and USA Sunday at 5
Thank you . I am sorry I don't know your name, I am Steve by the way .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 05:35:58 PM
KC , who is playing in the world cup tonight  ? .
Not Spain... :)  and...GFY England

Honduras tomorrow at 5 and USA Sunday at 5
Thank you . I am sorry I don't know your name, I am Steve by the way .
Just busting balls, on soccer overload right now with all of the WC pool games going on.  Bad when they play and I dont know what 3letter acronym their country is!  No worries Steve, name's Shaun
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 05:36:09 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 05:37:37 PM
quiet at the CI site. half hour to go and I'm heading home. I heard from Barry today and he says he's been too busy to join in. I hope Tony's new security doesn't stop him at the border.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 05:37:40 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 05:38:55 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 05:40:52 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
Do people get colds in Cali? (bad joke alert)
Sinus pressure sucks, I get that bad about weekly when it's allergy season...ibuprofen and allegra are my saving grace.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 19, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
I'm out for the night, time to unpack the new fishing lures and try to grow some grass, since I was too lazy last night.
See yas!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 05:43:01 PM
Mail's here!  Curious to see what Cigar King threw in as replacements...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: How About Some Opus X on June 19, 2014, 05:43:36 PM
Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:43:49 PM
I'm out for the night, time to unpack the new fishing lures and try to grow some grass, since I was too lazy last night.
See yas!
later Shuan , Have a great night ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:44:52 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
Good evening Joe .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 05:45:40 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
Good evening Joe .

Evening, Steve!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 05:46:17 PM
Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Howdy Charlie.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 05:47:00 PM
Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
I'm the other way around...if everything tastes like shit, I'm getting sick.  If I just feel bad, it's allergies.

One thing I miss about smoking cigarettes - they were an early warning system for a cold.  I'd smoke a cigarette, it'd taste like I was eating dirty socks, and I'd know I was getting a cold before I felt any other symptoms.  Was nice for early treatment.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:48:52 PM
Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Howdy Charlie.
Good evening Johnny
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 05:48:53 PM
quiet at the CI site. half hour to go and I'm heading home. I heard from Barry today and he says he's been too busy to join in. I hope Tony's new security doesn't stop him at the border.
Nah, Canadians aren't a threat.  I'm outta here, gents.  Check back in later tonight.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 05:50:58 PM
MILITIA
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 05:51:27 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Flor de Cana 4 year is really good rum.  $3.00/750ml in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
Wow no money , KC you turned me on to FDC . I like it a lot ! .
7 Year is $4.00.  Bianca brought a bottle back last time she was there.  Still have 1/2 left.  Now that you reminded me, I just might pour one as my first drink of the evening, and join you.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:51:38 PM
Mail's here!  Curious to see what Cigar King threw in as replacements...
Joe what did you get ? .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 05:51:44 PM
Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Really?  That's the moniker you went with again?  Well, at least Johnny (jr in lakehills) recognized ya.  OK folks, I'm really out.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:53:00 PM
Well guy's time for a cigar ambos mundos and some flor de cana 4yr & coke
Flor de Cana 4 year is really good rum.  $3.00/750ml in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
Wow no money , KC you turned me on to FDC . I like it a lot ! .
7 Year is $4.00.  Bianca brought a bottle back last time she was there.  Still have 1/2 left.  Now that you reminded me, I just might pour one as my first drink of the evening, and join you.
That sounds great KC , please do ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 05:54:18 PM
Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Evening Charlie!  Last time I talked to you I was freezing to death in Pennsylvania.  That was a high class place Antnee took us to, wasn't it?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 05:55:20 PM
MILITIA
Dave what is that ?, and I know it's a cigar .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 05:58:16 PM
A good customer service story!  Ordered a box of Ortega Wild Bunch Fast Eddies from Cigar King, $82/box delivered.  Got a call from the owner within minutes apologizing for his inventory being wrong, and that he had only 11 of the Fast Eddies left in stock.  Said I could have the 11, cancel the order, or he'd give me 10-12 more assorted Wild Bunch sticks to make up for it.  Figured I've only had a couple of them so why not?  I'll take the bonus sticks!

In addition to the Fast Eddies, I got:  1x Crazy Jack, 3x Island Jim, 2x Honest Abe, 2x Tony the Boss, 2x Gearhead Gary, an Ortega Serie D maduro #7, and an Ortega Serie D Natural #8.  Very pleased with the outcome of the situation.

Good people, Cigar King.  Figured I'd give credit where credit is due.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:01:52 PM
A good customer service story!  Ordered a box of Ortega Wild Bunch Fast Eddies from Cigar King, $82/box delivered.  Got a call from the owner within minutes apologizing for his inventory being wrong, and that he had only 11 of the Fast Eddies left in stock.  Said I could have the 11, cancel the order, or he'd give me 10-12 more assorted Wild Bunch sticks to make up for it.  Figured I've only had a couple of them so why not?  I'll take the bonus sticks!

In addition to the Fast Eddies, I got:  1x Crazy Jack, 3x Island Jim, 2x Honest Abe, 2x Tony the Boss, 2x Gearhead Gary, an Ortega Serie D maduro #7, and an Ortega Serie D Natural #8.  Very pleased with the outcome of the situation.

Good people, Cigar King.  Figured I'd give credit where credit is due.
Wow too Cool , good people is right . nice !
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 06:15:44 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  EPC NW Robusto with a Flor de Cana 7 Year and Coke.  (Couldn't find the 4 Year, must be way back in the cabinet, didn't feel like looking for it)  Having a drink with dd, so to speak.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 19, 2014, 06:39:52 PM
Time to head home.  Have a great evening, all.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 06:41:41 PM
MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:42:00 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  EPC NW Robusto with a Flor de Cana 7 Year and Coke.  (Couldn't find the 4 Year, must be way back in the cabinet, didn't feel like looking for it)  Having a drink with dd, so to speak.
KC,   What's happening with  the world cup ? .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:43:03 PM
MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke.
Good evening Dean ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 06:43:26 PM
Time to head home.  Have a great evening, all.
Seeya, Joe.  Evening KC.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:43:39 PM
Time to head home.  Have a great evening, all.
Have a great night Joe ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 06:45:04 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  EPC NW Robusto with a Flor de Cana 7 Year and Coke.  (Couldn't find the 4 Year, must be way back in the cabinet, didn't feel like looking for it)  Having a drink with dd, so to speak.
KC,   What's happening with  the world cup ? .

They're kicking the ball.

Evening, everyone.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 06:45:15 PM
MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke.
Evening, Dean.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 06:46:14 PM
Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Evening Charlie!  Last time I talked to you I was freezing to death in Pennsylvania.  That was a high class place Antnee took us to, wasn't it?
Wait...Charlie?  *THE* Charlie?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:46:15 PM
Time to head home.  Have a great evening, all.
Seeya, Joe.  Evening KC.
Good evening Bret ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:47:16 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  EPC NW Robusto with a Flor de Cana 7 Year and Coke.  (Couldn't find the 4 Year, must be way back in the cabinet, didn't feel like looking for it)  Having a drink with dd, so to speak.
KC,   What's happening with  the world cup ? .

They're kicking the ball.

Evening, everyone.
Good evening Will ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:50:07 PM
Will what do you think about the  Partagas - Serie D No.4 ? .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 06:50:08 PM
MILITIA
Dave what is that ?, and I know it's a cigar .
best dang $2 cigar IMO
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 06:51:30 PM
Will what do you think about the  Partagas - Serie D No.4 ? .
very popular Cuban at an ok price.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 06:52:20 PM
MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke.
Good evening Dean ! .
hello DD.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:53:16 PM
Will what do you think about the  Partagas - Serie D No.4 ? .
very popular Cuban at an ok price.
Do you like it Dave ? .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 06:55:13 PM
MILITIA
Dave what is that ?, and I know it's a cigar .
best dang $2 cigar IMO
From Ci ? .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 07:06:59 PM
MILITIA
Dave what is that ?, and I know it's a cigar .
best dang $2 cigar IMO
LOL, it not a  $2 Cigar .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 07:08:48 PM
Guy's I am sorry I did not mean to run off at the key board like that  .  Just a post whore at heart .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 07:09:01 PM
Will what do you think about the  Partagas - Serie D No.4 ? .
very popular Cuban at an ok price.
Do you like it Dave ? .
I'm not Dave or Will, but I love them.  Just ordered a box of ten.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 07:09:36 PM
MILITIA
Dave what is that ?, and I know it's a cigar .
best dang $2 cigar IMO
LOL, it not a  $2 Cigar .
They're talking about the Militia, I believe.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 07:10:12 PM
Guy's I am sorry I did not mean to run off at the key board like that  .  Just a post whore at heart .
A post-whore with a heart of gold?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 07:11:19 PM
Will what do you think about the  Partagas - Serie D No.4 ? .
very popular Cuban at an ok price.
Do you like it Dave ? .
I'm not Dave or Will, but I love them.  Just ordered a box of ten.
Thank you Bret ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 19, 2014, 07:15:43 PM
Will what do you think about the  Partagas - Serie D No.4 ? .
very popular Cuban at an ok price.
Do you like it Dave ? .
I'm not Dave or Will, but I love them.  Just ordered a box of ten.
Thank you Bret ! .
PM sent
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 07:20:12 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 07:25:27 PM
MILITIA
Dave what is that ?, and I know it's a cigar .
best dang $2 cigar IMO
LOL, it not a  $2 Cigar .
box of 20/$40 on cigarbid.com
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 07:40:26 PM
Will what do you think about the  Partagas - Serie D No.4 ? .
very popular Cuban at an ok price.
Do you like it Dave ? .
I'm not Dave or Will, but I love them.  Just ordered a box of ten.
Thank you Bret ! .
PM sent
PM sent
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 07:50:22 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 07:50:55 PM
PSD4s are excellent, though every now and then I have seen some posts about quality control concerns compared to previous years (presumably due to the increase in popularity).
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 07:52:43 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 07:56:53 PM
Howdy Dean.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!  Still stormin' like a mofo here, just starting to ease up a bit now.  Trying to decide on the next smoke.  I know what the next drink will be.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 07:58:00 PM
PSD4s are excellent, though every now and then I have seen some posts about quality control concerns compared to previous years (presumably due to the increase in popularity).
Will, I smoked one from an almost 3 year old box a couple months ago, and it was great! KC, smoked one from the same box a couple weeks ago, and said it was superb. I did here that about the popularity concerns in recent years, though. Last, but not least--I sent you a PM.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 07:59:26 PM
Howdy Dean.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!  Still stormin' like a mofo here, just starting to ease up a bit now.  Trying to decide on the next smoke.  I know what the next drink will be.
Evening KC, supposed to have storms moving in here later, radar shows them still out to the west of us.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:00:05 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 08:01:35 PM
Just started my "filler" stick from the last Epernay order I put in, a Perdomo Patriarch Corojo robusto.  Was $3.97 for a single (to put me over the coupon minimum).

Down 9 days now and off to a great start.  Sweet, coffee with cream tobacco core with a nutty finish and some hearty spices.  Not much pepper at all.  A bit fresh tasting, but that's to be expected.  Lingering savory corojo type finish.  Good stuff.

I haven't picked up an Patriarchs in a few years--though I don't know why, because the last box I bought all smoked fantastic.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:03:53 PM
hello Ken.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:04:21 PM
hello Ken.
and Will.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 08:04:45 PM
hello Ken.
Howdy, Dean!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 08:05:08 PM
hello Ken.
Howdy, Dean!

And Will
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:06:03 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:07:02 PM
hello Ken.
Howdy, Dean!
you still doing oil?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:07:27 PM
Howdy Will.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:08:20 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:12:11 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 08:13:23 PM
While I didn't get a bunch of extra random cigars like Joe, Famous has taken care of me my last two orders.

Bonus single (RP 2003 Robusto last time and now an Edge Habano) and they have gotten the order shipped out same day/next day with UPS Ground. Thus overnight delivery.  Free shipping both times.  M
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 08:14:45 PM
Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 08:15:40 PM
hello Ken.
Howdy, Dean!
you still doing oil?
Yes. But not this week.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:17:13 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
there won't be a 4th for me, I'm too old for this shit.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 08:17:21 PM
While I didn't get a bunch of extra random cigars like Joe, Famous has taken care of me my last two orders.

Bonus single (RP 2003 Robusto last time and now an Edge Habano) and they have gotten the order shipped out same day/next day with UPS Ground. Thus overnight delivery.  Free shipping both times.  M
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:18:30 PM
Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Will, I think the last Patriarch,I smoked you sent me about 3-4 years ago for a blind taste test.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 08:19:14 PM
Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
BH Toro with 4+ years rest.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:20:16 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
there won't be a 4th for me, I'm too old for this shit.
Don't blame you, I've mended my ways, don't particularly want a GF at this point.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 08:20:35 PM
Just tapped off the first inch or so ash on this Domo Patriarch.  Sweet, creamy coffee and nuts core flavor still, a nice amount of spices around it, nothing too heavy. Some light cedar accents showing up, getting a little bit of a floral component on the retro.  Nice savory corojo type finish.

Forgot how good these are.  Might be I'll have to look around for a box of CGs or Lonsdales again.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:24:34 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
there won't be a 4th for me, I'm too old for this shit.
Don't blame you, I've mended my ways, don't particularly want a GF at this point.
who can afford to date?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 08:26:56 PM
Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Will, I think the last Patriarch,I smoked you sent me about 3-4 years ago for a blind taste test.

Indeed.  Same ones I was thinking of.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:28:30 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
there won't be a 4th for me, I'm too old for this shit.
Don't blame you, I've mended my ways, don't particularly want a GF at this point.
who can afford to date?
Not me, need to find a sugar momma.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:30:16 PM
Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Will, I think the last Patriarch,I smoked you sent me about 3-4 years ago for a blind taste test.

Indeed.  Same ones I was thinking of.
Thought so, that was one of the first 'Domos I had ever smoked.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:35:40 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
there won't be a 4th for me, I'm too old for this shit.
Don't blame you, I've mended my ways, don't particularly want a GF at this point.
who can afford to date?
Not me, need to find a sugar mamma.

agreed. my mother always said it was just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor one. problem was finding a rich one to fall in love with me.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 08:36:38 PM
Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Will, I think the last Patriarch,I smoked you sent me about 3-4 years ago for a blind taste test.

Indeed.  Same ones I was thinking of.
Thought so, that was one of the first 'Domos I had ever smoked.

I'm not a huge Domo fan.  I enjoy the 10th Criollo and Maddy and the Patriarch Corojo and Maddy.  The other stuff isn't bad, but just doesn't get my dollars.

And this Patriarch has been really very good so far.  Tons of smoke, great draw, even burn, strong ash.  Not overly complex flavors, but they taste very good.  Sweetness is going down some and its getting a bit stronger, more of a dark roasted coffee.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:40:23 PM
"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
there won't be a 4th for me, I'm too old for this shit.
Don't blame you, I've mended my ways, don't particularly want a GF at this point.
who can afford to date?
Not me, need to find a sugar mamma.

agreed. my mother always said it was just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor one. problem was finding a rich one to fall in love with me.
I had one and let her slip away, dumbest thing I ever did.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:42:09 PM
Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Will, I think the last Patriarch,I smoked you sent me about 3-4 years ago for a blind taste test.

Indeed.  Same ones I was thinking of.
Thought so, that was one of the first 'Domos I had ever smoked.

I'm not a huge Domo fan.  I enjoy the 10th Criollo and Maddy and the Patriarch Corojo and Maddy.  The other stuff isn't bad, but just doesn't get my dollars.

And this Patriarch has been really very good so far.  Tons of smoke, great draw, even burn, strong ash.  Not overly complex flavors, but they taste very good.  Sweetness is going down some and its getting a bit stronger, more of a dark roasted coffee.
The 10th Maddy is probably my favorite of them all, smoked a ton of them.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 08:52:16 PM
Back later, still shopping.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 19, 2014, 08:58:49 PM
I'm outta here.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 08:59:54 PM
I'm outta here.
Nite Dean.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 09:00:38 PM
I'm outta here.

Adios, Deano.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 09:13:18 PM
[...]

I used to love the Perdomo Habano, and the discontinued Perdomo Reserve Cameroon, which you can sometimes acquire in older samplers.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 19, 2014, 09:13:27 PM
I'm outta here.

Adios, Deano.
Have a great night Dean ! .
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 09:13:40 PM
I'm outta here.
Night Dean!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 09:15:02 PM
Shit! I forgot about the cigar in my pocket.  Just sat down and CRUNCH! So much for this Cao italia. Oh well!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: glassken on June 19, 2014, 09:17:02 PM
[...]

Wow! I was wrong. The Perdomo Limited Cameroon Edition Petit Corona looks similar.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 09:21:55 PM
Shit! I forgot about the cigar in my pocket.  Just sat down and CRUNCH! So much for this Cao italia. Oh well!
Never did care much for those, or anything else in the CAO line, excepting the LTs.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 09:25:19 PM
[...]

Never much liked the Habano.  The Perdomo Reserve Cameroons were very nice, all the way down to the Moments vitola.  The little 4.25x32 or so torpedo was damn close to a full size flavor.  My original favorite winter smoke.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 09:35:36 PM
Shit! I forgot about the cigar in my pocket.  Just sat down and CRUNCH! So much for this Cao italia. Oh well!
Never did care much for those, or anything else in the CAO line, excepting the LTs.
It was just a lonely single left over from a sampler so I thought I'd get rid of it.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 09:35:50 PM
Just about nubbed this Patriarch Corojo Robusto.  Excellent all the way down.

Not overly complex and a not a ton of changes, but very good, rich flavors, top notch construction, and really nothing to complain about.  Sweet tobacco, creamy coffee, nutty, hearty spices.  Add in some cedar accents and a some floral notes here and there.  As it burns, sweetness dies down and it gets a bit darker, more of a dark roasted coffee.

Not a bunch of pepper or anything too heavy at any point, medium-full body/flavor throughout. Easy going enough aside from a few rough puffs early on (which I'll chalk up to being still fresh).  I'm not sure what they go for on the mash, but a final price around $3-3.50/ea with the coupons would be a very good value, imo.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 09:38:32 PM
Shit! I forgot about the cigar in my pocket.  Just sat down and CRUNCH! So much for this Cao italia. Oh well!
Never did care much for those, or anything else in the CAO line, excepting the LTs.
It was just a lonely single left over from a sampler so I thought I'd get rid of it.
I don't think that you meant to get rid of it that way.
You could have just tossed it.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 09:38:56 PM
Never much liked the Habano.  The Perdomo Reserve Cameroons were very nice, all the way down to the Moments vitola.  The little 4.25x32 or so torpedo was damn close to a full size flavor.  My original favorite winter smoke.-----Will-----Have you tried the Camacho Machitos for a winter smoke?  They smoke just like a full sized Camacho, with a great burn and draw, excellent flavors, all in a 20-25 minute smoke.  They are on the Jam for $39.99 for 5 tins of 8 cigars.  At a buck each, they are a great short smoke. I take them with me on a bike ride to the Keys, when I'm just having 1 or 2 beers then moving on.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 09:39:36 PM
Just finished a Punch BK.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 09:40:01 PM
I don't think that you meant to get rid of it that way.
You could have just tossed it.-----TRO-----Evening Tom!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 09:43:34 PM
Shit! I forgot about the cigar in my pocket.  Just sat down and CRUNCH! So much for this Cao italia. Oh well!
Never did care much for those, or anything else in the CAO line, excepting the LTs.
It was just a lonely single left over from a sampler so I thought I'd get rid of it.
I don't think that you meant to get rid of it that way.
You could have just tossed it.
lol, you know I'm smoking it anyway.  Destroyed wrapper and all. Evening Tom
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 19, 2014, 09:43:50 PM
Evening all. Honey Booboo is back on the air.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 09:48:08 PM
I don't think that you meant to get rid of it that way.
You could have just tossed it.-----TRO-----Evening Tom!
Hi KC.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 09:49:31 PM
Never much liked the Habano.  The Perdomo Reserve Cameroons were very nice, all the way down to the Moments vitola.  The little 4.25x32 or so torpedo was damn close to a full size flavor.  My original favorite winter smoke.-----Will-----Have you tried the Camacho Machitos for a winter smoke?  They smoke just like a full sized Camacho, with a great burn and draw, excellent flavors, all in a 20-25 minute smoke.  They are on the Jam for $39.99 for 5 tins of 8 cigars.  At a buck each, they are a great short smoke. I take them with me on a bike ride to the Keys, when I'm just having 1 or 2 beers then moving on.

Seen them a bunch of times but never pulled the trigger.  Good to know that they're just like the regular Corojo.  I've still got a mix of Kuros, Camacho havana H3s, and Chateau Real Club Corona Maduros.  The 4x44 is a little big for how cold it was this winter but none of them are so expensive that I mind only smoking half of it.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 09:50:12 PM
Shit! I forgot about the cigar in my pocket.  Just sat down and CRUNCH! So much for this Cao italia. Oh well!
Never did care much for those, or anything else in the CAO line, excepting the LTs.
It was just a lonely single left over from a sampler so I thought I'd get rid of it.
I don't think that you meant to get rid of it that way.
You could have just tossed it.
lol, you know I'm smoking it anyway.  Destroyed wrapper and all. Evening Tom
Hi Fred Bob.  I had a couple of the CAO Italia several years ago.  Not a fan of them.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 09:51:29 PM
Now for a Casa Magna Colorado Corona gorda.  I didn't mark when I got these, but I didn't pick any up this year or last year, as far as I can remember.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 09:53:19 PM
Actually, the only negative for the Perdomo Patriarch is that the bands have changed since my last purchase.  It used to be a single small band up top that was brown with white lettering "Perdomo" and a foot band that read "Patriarch."  Now it has a championship belt style band.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 09:58:39 PM
Never much liked the Habano.  The Perdomo Reserve Cameroons were very nice, all the way down to the Moments vitola.  The little 4.25x32 or so torpedo was damn close to a full size flavor.  My original favorite winter smoke.-----Will-----Have you tried the Camacho Machitos for a winter smoke?  They smoke just like a full sized Camacho, with a great burn and draw, excellent flavors, all in a 20-25 minute smoke.  They are on the Jam for $39.99 for 5 tins of 8 cigars.  At a buck each, they are a great short smoke. I take them with me on a bike ride to the Keys, when I'm just having 1 or 2 beers then moving on.
KC, I agree. Bought 40 for myself after you sent me the first tin.  Nice size smoke for cold weather or for my ride home.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 10:04:41 PM
Evening all. Honey Booboo is back on the air.
Thank you, Oy.  I'll sleep well tonight, knowing that.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 10:08:50 PM
Evening all. Honey Booboo is back on the air.
Thank you, Oy.  I'll sleep well tonight, knowing that.
KC, I think we all will.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 10:12:23 PM
Actually, the only negative for the Perdomo Patriarch is that the bands have changed since my last purchase.  It used to be a single small band up top that was brown with white lettering "Perdomo" and a foot band that read "Patriarch."  Now it has a championship belt style band.
I like the old ones better,  it seemed that they changed the blend when they changed the band. Or it could just be me.  I haven't bought any more since.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:14:18 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 10:18:19 PM
Actually, the only negative for the Perdomo Patriarch is that the bands have changed since my last purchase.  It used to be a single small band up top that was brown with white lettering "Perdomo" and a foot band that read "Patriarch."  Now it has a championship belt style band.
I like the old ones better,  it seemed that they changed the blend when they changed the band. Or it could just be me.  I haven't bought any more since.

They certainly could have.  I haven't had any of them fresh since I bought the last box probably 4 years ago.  I smoked one of those a few weeks back, so its kinda hard to compare a 4 year old lonsdale to a fresh robusto.  Either way, this was a good $3 or so smoke.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 10:21:34 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Howdy BD.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 10:21:37 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 10:21:50 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Hey puppet man
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 10:22:54 PM
Saw TGO over at the other place and told him where we are, he should be here shortly.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 10:23:41 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
How did you get their little tiny legs apart?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 10:24:33 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:25:36 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Howdy BD.
Good evening JR..!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 10:25:51 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
How did you get their little tiny legs apart?
KC, you had to know that I couldn't pass that one up.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:26:08 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
Why, yes I have...!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 10:26:22 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
Howdy Tom, that's an old one.lol
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 10:27:05 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
HI Tony.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:27:24 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Hey puppet man
I still love that commercial Fred..!  :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 10:28:21 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 10:28:51 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
Howdy Tom, that's an old one.lol
HI John.  The internet helps to keep old jokes alive.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 19, 2014, 10:29:50 PM
Tony, the banter is getting together for a herf in Vegas next Friday.  Figured we'd give you an early date so you'd be ready for when it actually happens in a year or two.  Check the calender.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 19, 2014, 10:30:40 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Hey puppet man
I still love that commercial Fred..!  :)
MILF puppets and blow job trees, I'm starting to worry about you,  BD!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:33:19 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
How did you get their little tiny legs apart?
KC, you had to know that I couldn't pass that one up.
My granddaughter over heard that joke and decided she would tell it to grandma..  It went something like this.  Mawma, have you ever smelled golf balls...  Grandma looked puzzled and said, "no honey, I don't think I ever have..?"  And she replied, "well how'd ya get those little legs in your nose...?"  I guess you'd have to had been there, but from a 5 year old, it's was pretty funny.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 10:35:53 PM
KC, you had to know that I couldn't pass that one up.-----TRO-----Neither could I.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: KC on June 19, 2014, 10:37:49 PM
HI John.  The internet helps to keep old jokes alive.-----TRO-----Old people too.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:38:14 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Hey puppet man
I still love that commercial Fred..!  :)
MILF puppets and blow job trees, I'm starting to worry about you,  BD!
You know, joe and fish really had me worried yesterday by saying the tree photo had set off fish's adult porn alert on his computer at work, and he was sent to security.  It really scared me, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker... Yikes...!!!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:46:48 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Hey puppet man
I still love that commercial Fred..!  :)
MILF puppets and blow job trees, I'm starting to worry about you,  BD!
Your just starting....?   :o
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 10:51:33 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Great question.  I haven't even begun to look at that.  However if all goes well,  before July 4th.  I'm gonna have some extra time to work on it, coming up.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 10:53:26 PM
Am I crazy, or does that one tree really look happy giving blow jobs....?  Maybe I should have married a tree..., with a pot plant for a best man...?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 10:53:47 PM
Tony, the banter is getting together for a herf in Vegas next Friday.  Figured we'd give you an early date so you'd be ready for when it actually happens in a year or two.  Check the calender.
Saw it already.  Also saw your post talking about making the calendar entry.  2 years advance notice is too much... Even for me.  Besides, end of June is bad timing.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 10:55:04 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
HI Tony.
Hi Tom, smoking anything?  I just ran out to buy a couple of things at the supermarket.  So nothing on fire here.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 10:55:17 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Great question.  I haven't even begun to look at that.  However if all goes well,  before July 4th.  I'm gonna have some extra time to work on it, coming up.
Great, I hate being out of touch when I leave home.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 10:58:28 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Great question.  I haven't even begun to look at that.  However if all goes well,  before July 4th.  I'm gonna have some extra time to work on it, coming up.
Great, I hate being out of touch when I leave home.
Curious.  What phone do you have?  I'm using the Galaxy S3, as we speak, and it isn't too bad for me.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:05:21 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Great question.  I haven't even begun to look at that.  However if all goes well,  before July 4th.  I'm gonna have some extra time to work on it, coming up.
Great, I hate being out of touch when I leave home.
Curious.  What phone do you have?  I'm using the Galaxy S3, as we speak, and it isn't too bad for me.
Mine is the S4, nephew gave it to me on his dime.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:12:16 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Great question.  I haven't even begun to look at that.  However if all goes well,  before July 4th.  I'm gonna have some extra time to work on it, coming up.
Great, I hate being out of touch when I leave home.
Curious.  What phone do you have?  I'm using the Galaxy S3, as we speak, and it isn't too bad for me.
Mine is the S4, nephew gave it to me on his dime.
It does more stuff than I'm able to comprehend.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 11:15:25 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
HI Tony.
Hi Tom, smoking anything?  I just ran out to buy a couple of things at the supermarket.  So nothing on fire here.
Had a Punch BK earlier.  Nothing now - getting ready to call it a night.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 11:16:07 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
Howdy Tony, any idea when the mobile site will be working?
Great question.  I haven't even begun to look at that.  However if all goes well,  before July 4th.  I'm gonna have some extra time to work on it, coming up.
Great, I hate being out of touch when I leave home.
Curious.  What phone do you have?  I'm using the Galaxy S3, as we speak, and it isn't too bad for me.
Mine is the S4, nephew gave it to me on his dime.
Well, I have good intentions to make the site more mobile friendly.  Just be patient with me.  Been concentrating on making it more difficult for the SPAMbots.  They were posting inappropriate things and I'm pretty certain it's contributing to the site being banned from some of our BoTL's office access.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 11:16:41 PM
Am I crazy, or does that one tree really look happy giving blow jobs....?  Maybe I should have married a tree..., with a pot plant for a best man...?
yes and yes
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:18:31 PM
Good evening Mothballs...
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
They're actually kinda fresh.  I think it's all the talc.  Good evening, gents.
HI Tony.
Hi Tom, smoking anything?  I just ran out to buy a couple of things at the supermarket.  So nothing on fire here.
Had a Punch BK earlier.  Nothing now - getting ready to call it a night.
Getting ready to set fire to a V diadema here.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: TRO on June 19, 2014, 11:18:32 PM
see you gents later
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 11:19:15 PM
see you gents later
Good night, Tom
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 11:20:12 PM
Am I crazy, or does that one tree really look happy giving blow jobs....?  Maybe I should have married a tree..., with a pot plant for a best man...?
yes and yes
Thanks Tom... I knew I wasn't completely crazy... :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:20:34 PM
[...]
No worries, I can always take my tablet with me.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 11:21:30 PM
see you gents later
Good night Tom...
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 11:22:49 PM
[...]
Damn, you got a tablet too...?  You've gone hi-tech retirement..!!!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 19, 2014, 11:25:53 PM
Soon to be homeward bound
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:32:25 PM
[...]
Yep, found a good sale and snapped it up, have it hooked up to my buddys Dish network so I can watch TV also.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:34:02 PM
Soon to be homeward bound
Evening Dave, you get to meet up with Tx. Dave?
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 11:39:21 PM
[...]
Now if you had a car that could stop before you hit anything, and park itself, you'd have it made.. :)
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 11:40:07 PM
Soon to be homeward bound
C'mon home already!  Jersey doesn't smell the same without ya.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:41:41 PM
[...]
That would be quite a retirement perk.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 19, 2014, 11:56:05 PM
I could use some music in my life.... It's summer, so maybe The Beach Boys...!
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 19, 2014, 11:56:40 PM
Well boys and girls, I'm getting ready to do the flip and then I'm hitting the rack.  Good night.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:57:24 PM
I could use some music in my life.... It's summer, so maybe The Beach Boys...!
Surfin' USA, almost flip time.
Title: Re: 6/19/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 19, 2014, 11:58:13 PM
Well boys and girls, I'm getting ready to do the flip and then I'm hitting the rack.  Good night.
G'nite Tony, thanks for the info.