Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2016, 08:08:25 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
Bastiges! Those are a nice price, would've been great with the code
Well I hooked them up with a Roma Craft Aquitaine Anthropology 5'r out of regular stock and made it a nice package deal with FS.  $47.29
Those are some really good cigars, right up my alley with the profile

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 08:09:34 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?

I swear I dreamt last night I was going through my humidor and found some Nortenos in there.
You probably had your hand in your pants and found a petite corona
I was just looking at them, not touching. Sheesh.

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 08:10:25 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
good morning one and all,  I know it's not 11:45am yet, and I am at my desk!
Morning flip, couldn't sleep?  ;D
yeah, started coughing on Wednesday, didn't sleep well last night.
rather than keep the warden awake with my coughing, i got ready early, and caught the 6:38am train.
a first for me...
Lunchtime will take forever to get here today
You flying?

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2016, 08:10:38 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
Bastiges! Those are a nice price, would've been great with the code
Well I hooked them up with a Roma Craft Aquitaine Anthropology 5'r out of regular stock and made it a nice package deal with FS.  $47.29
Those are some really good cigars, right up my alley with the profile
I have not tried them all but so far probably my favorite Roma Craft and one of the cheaper ones.

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2016, 08:12:35 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
good morning one and all,  I know it's not 11:45am yet, and I am at my desk!
Morning flip, couldn't sleep?  ;D
yeah, started coughing on Wednesday, didn't sleep well last night.
rather than keep the warden awake with my coughing, i got ready early, and caught the 6:38am train.
a first for me...
Lunchtime will take forever to get here today
You flying?
For flip, nimrod  ;D...I fly out next Friday

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2016, 08:14:06 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
good morning one and all,  I know it's not 11:45am yet, and I am at my desk!
Morning flip, couldn't sleep?  ;D
yeah, started coughing on Wednesday, didn't sleep well last night.
rather than keep the warden awake with my coughing, i got ready early, and caught the 6:38am train.
a first for me...
Lunchtime will take forever to get here today
You flying?
For flip, nimrod  ;D...I fly out next Friday
Where you off to?

Ft Lauderdale for me next Thursday, fun not work.

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 08:20:07 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
good morning one and all,  I know it's not 11:45am yet, and I am at my desk!
Morning flip, couldn't sleep?  ;D
yeah, started coughing on Wednesday, didn't sleep well last night.
rather than keep the warden awake with my coughing, i got ready early, and caught the 6:38am train.
a first for me...
Lunchtime will take forever to get here today
You flying?
For flip, nimrod  ;D...I fly out next Friday
Where you off to?

Ft Lauderdale for me next Thursday, fun not work.
Ft. Myers then about 25 min south to my sister's house in North Naples. She's about 20-25 min drive from the town of Old Naples that most people know

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 08:21:19 AM »

[...]

Nice area for sure.

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2016, 08:22:42 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
good morning one and all,  I know it's not 11:45am yet, and I am at my desk!
Morning flip, couldn't sleep?  ;D
yeah, started coughing on Wednesday, didn't sleep well last night.
rather than keep the warden awake with my coughing, i got ready early, and caught the 6:38am train.
a first for me...
Lunchtime will take forever to get here today
we are having chili & cornbread, $6.00

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »

My sister belongs to this beach club, so we spend the days (and some evenings) there, awesome place

http://www.laplayaresort.com/

She lives about a mile from there

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 08:24:24 AM »

My sister belongs to this beach club, so we spend the days (and some evenings) there, awesome place

http://www.laplayaresort.com/

She lives about a mile from there
Looks terrible.

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2016, 08:26:23 AM »

My sister belongs to this beach club, so we spend the days (and some evenings) there, awesome place

http://www.laplayaresort.com/

She lives about a mile from there
Looks terrible.
Yeah, I would stay the hell away from that shady looking area.

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2016, 08:29:11 AM »

Jam is sure putting up some winners today. ::)

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2016, 08:31:05 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Morning Tex, some nice offerings mashing today.

Ever try a Norteno?
No sir, have not.

La Antiguedad's are a nice deal but not CATSRULE eligigible without something else.
good morning one and all,  I know it's not 11:45am yet, and I am at my desk!
Morning flip, couldn't sleep?  ;D
yeah, started coughing on Wednesday, didn't sleep well last night.
rather than keep the warden awake with my coughing, i got ready early, and caught the 6:38am train.
a first for me...
Lunchtime will take forever to get here today
You flying?
For flip, nimrod  ;D...I fly out next Friday
I arrived too quickly, AGAIN?

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2016, 08:31:22 AM »

My sister belongs to this beach club, so we spend the days (and some evenings) there, awesome place

http://www.laplayaresort.com/

She lives about a mile from there
Looks terrible.
Yeah, I would stay the hell away from that shady looking area.
We started going there like 5 or 6 years ago when the kids were really young. We looked at the website and were nervous to bring them there, now they're used to guys setting up their beach chairs for them and raising a little flag for drink and food service on the beach
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13