Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2016, 10:26:21 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
You going to OBX for vacation?
Not this year, at the time we needed to commit to the house my MIL was not doing well (yes the one that's staying with us) and we decided we couldn't all be that far away so we didn't book the house and we're all now doing different things. We are going to Bayhead for the week, Jersey shore
So we'll come meet you down there and have our herf.
Perfect

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2016, 11:02:37 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
You going to OBX for vacation?
Not this year, at the time we needed to commit to the house my MIL was not doing well (yes the one that's staying with us) and we decided we couldn't all be that far away so we didn't book the house and we're all now doing different things. We are going to Bayhead for the week, Jersey shore
So we'll come meet you down there and have our herf.
Perfect
I'll send your wife a Facebook message and she can reply with the directions.

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2016, 11:40:07 PM »

Ain't it great when plans come together?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]