Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2016, 07:34:05 AM »

Thought for Today: "Paradoxical as it may seem, to believe in youth is to look backward; to look forward we must believe in age." - Dorothy L. Sayers, English author (1893-1957).

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2016, 07:36:44 AM »

Thought for Today: "Paradoxical as it may seem, to believe in youth is to look backward; to look forward we must believe in age." - Dorothy L. Sayers, English author (1893-1957).
Somebody needs to show this to the Corporate Performance Management World!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 07:38:34 AM »

Been a pleasant morning listening to the rain but all over now CHAOS HAS AWOKEN!

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2016, 07:50:28 AM »

Been a pleasant morning listening to the rain but all over now CHAOS HAS AWOKEN!
So early on the weekend?

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2016, 08:04:20 AM »

Been a pleasant morning listening to the rain but all over now CHAOS HAS AWOKEN!
So early on the weekend?
Unusually early by at least an hour  :(

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2016, 08:11:58 AM »

This warrants being re-posted from last night for others pleasure!

Threebean
Founding Member
Endeared Status
*****
I love doing home improvements!

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2016, 09:24:09 PM »
Fk'n new house design discussion is driving me to drink

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2016, 08:12:38 AM »

This warrants being re-posted from last night for others pleasure!

Threebean
Founding Member
Endeared Status
*****
I love doing home improvements!

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2016, 09:24:09 PM »
Fk'n new house design discussion is driving me to drink
.
Welcome to my Fuk'n world!

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2016, 08:24:31 AM »

If anyone is deal shopping for quality smokes you can go back to sleep.

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2016, 08:26:19 AM »

This warrants being re-posted from last night for others pleasure!

Threebean
Founding Member
Endeared Status
*****
I love doing home improvements!

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2016, 09:24:09 PM »
Fk'n new house design discussion is driving me to drink
.
Welcome to my Fuk'n world!
But I thought you are leading new housing discussions....

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2016, 08:35:21 AM »

6 Notre Dame Football Players Arrested in 2 Incidents

Five Notre Dame football players were arrested after Indiana State Police said a trooper found marijuana and a loaded handgun in their car, while a sixth player was arrested in a separate incident and accused of punching a police officer.

State Police said a trooper stopped a car Friday night in Fulton County about 35 miles south of South Bend for speeding. The trooper detected the odor of marijuana and with the help of a drug-sniffing dog, he found the marijuana and handgun, police said.

The university confirmed all five of the people arrested in that incident are football players: cornerback Ashton White, starting safety Max Redfield, wide receiver Kevin Stepherson Jr., linebacker Te'von Coney and Dexter Williams, who's one of three running backs expected to play regularly for the Irish this season.

All five were released Saturday afternoon from the Fulton County Jail in Rochester, where they had been held on a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge. Redfield, Stepherson and Williams face an additional misdemeanor charge of possession of an unlicensed handgun.

Notre Dame also confirmed the arrest of a sixth player, cornerback Devin Butler, early Saturday in South Bend.

South Bend police spokesman Lt. Joe Galea said Butler was arrested on a preliminary felony charge of resisting law enforcement causing bodily injury to a law enforcement officer stemming from an incident outside a South Bend bar.
More summer vacation fun:

Texas A&M junior linebacker Josh Walker has been suspended indefinitely following his arrest Friday in a domestic incident.

Florida State freshman quarterback Malik Henry has been suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules, coach Jimbo Fisher announced Saturday.

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2016, 08:36:33 AM »

This warrants being re-posted from last night for others pleasure!

Threebean
Founding Member
Endeared Status
*****
I love doing home improvements!

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2016, 09:24:09 PM »
Fk'n new house design discussion is driving me to drink
.
Welcome to my Fuk'n world!
But I thought you are leading new housing discussions....
I do but not without plenty of annoyances!!!!!  Wardens have no concept of the economics of construction but even worse they don't want to have any concept of such."oh let's move this wall a foot......."   "But how much can one more foot cost........"

Spent all afternoon yesterday trying to explain the basic economics of Fuk'n carpet and got nowhere.

We need to install new carpet in this house to sell it and there is 1600+ sq ft of carpet which needs to last 6-10 months.....  Well this will be so much nicer and it is only $2.50/sq ft more.......  Well that cheap stuff just does not feel as good..........  Well how will that extra $4000 feel in your pocket?????  The cheapest thing we can buy is better than a builder would put in.........  Well I want it to look nice.........

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2016, 09:17:30 AM »

Nubs, Cains, a knife and a pair of Camo shooting goggles at the Page

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2016, 09:20:11 AM »

Nubs, Cains, a knife and a pair of Camo shooting goggles at the Page
Yawn.

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2016, 09:21:11 AM »

good morning guys. didn't know I'd learn economics on a Sunday. 🤔
EPC 2nd and coffee here.

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2016, 09:26:55 AM »

it's getting to be snowbird time. what rentals that are available are short term and expensive. realtor #1 is an airhead and I 'fired' her. realtor #2 is trying hard to find me a little 2 bedroom house in a country setting. she says I'd be money ahead if I bought a house instead of renting one. I told her that if she would find one that came with a maintenance person I consider it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6