Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

No parenting going on here, just hot as hell.  97 right now.
It's 93 here in NJ.  WTF.
Damn, at least our humidity is only 35%
You have to use dewpoint for that.  63 here, 65 there, so not much of a difference at all.  If I wanted to sweat I could have stayed in TX.
You're inside dealing with clusterfucks so what's the difference?
Now the truth comes out!

BY: Stephen Gutowski
September 8, 2015 3:25 pm

Gun sales were at an all-time high in June, July, and August, according to one metric.

This August saw 1.7 million background checks performed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives on new gun sales, the most checks ever performed in any August since the creation of the National Instant Background Check System. The agency performed 1.6 million checks in July, the high for that month. They did a further 1.5 million in June, another all-time high.

No parenting going on here, just hot as hell.  97 right now.
It's 93 here in NJ.  WTF.
Damn, at least our humidity is only 35%
You have to use dewpoint for that.  63 here, 65 there, so not much of a difference at all.  If I wanted to sweat I could have stayed in TX.
You're inside dealing with clusterfucks so what's the difference?
Spent some time on the bldg roof today (clusterfucks aren't limited to indoors), so yeah, you guys with your 6th heat wave of the season can GFY's.

No parenting going on here, just hot as hell.  97 right now.
It's 93 here in NJ.  WTF.
Damn, at least our humidity is only 35%
You have to use dewpoint for that.  63 here, 65 there, so not much of a difference at all.  If I wanted to sweat I could have stayed in TX.
You're inside dealing with clusterfucks so what's the difference?
Spent some time on the bldg roof today (clusterfucks aren't limited to indoors), so yeah, you guys with your 6th heat wave of the season can GFY's.
Aren't youse getting a little old for rooftop work?  Sheesh!

No parenting going on here, just hot as hell.  97 right now.
It's 93 here in NJ.  WTF.
Damn, at least our humidity is only 35%
You have to use dewpoint for that.  63 here, 65 there, so not much of a difference at all.  If I wanted to sweat I could have stayed in TX.
You're inside dealing with clusterfucks so what's the difference?
Spent some time on the bldg roof today (clusterfucks aren't limited to indoors), so yeah, you guys with your 6th heat wave of the season can GFY's.
Aren't youse getting a little old for rooftop work?  Sheesh!
No, man, rooftops are fun. When it's not hotter than schit, anyway  Or cold and windy.  Or raining.

No parenting going on here, just hot as hell.  97 right now.
It's 93 here in NJ.  WTF.
Damn, at least our humidity is only 35%
You have to use dewpoint for that.  63 here, 65 there, so not much of a difference at all.  If I wanted to sweat I could have stayed in TX.
You're inside dealing with clusterfucks so what's the difference?
Spent some time on the bldg roof today (clusterfucks aren't limited to indoors), so yeah, you guys with your 6th heat wave of the season can GFY's.
Aren't youse getting a little old for rooftop work?  Sheesh!
No, man, rooftops are fun. When it's not hotter than schit, anyway  Or cold and windy.  Or raining.
So you're a fair weather rooftopper?

No parenting going on here, just hot as hell.  97 right now.
It's 93 here in NJ.  WTF.
Damn, at least our humidity is only 35%
You have to use dewpoint for that.  63 here, 65 there, so not much of a difference at all.  If I wanted to sweat I could have stayed in TX.
You're inside dealing with clusterfucks so what's the difference?
Spent some time on the bldg roof today (clusterfucks aren't limited to indoors), so yeah, you guys with your 6th heat wave of the season can GFY's.
Aren't youse getting a little old for rooftop work?  Sheesh!
No, man, rooftops are fun. When it's not hotter than schit, anyway  Or cold and windy.  Or raining.
So you're a fair weather rooftopper?
Apparently so.

@NJDave. Smoking one of the Rm 101 MC sticks you gave me. Tasty little sucker.

@NJDave. Smoking one of the Rm 101 MC sticks you gave me. Tasty little sucker.
I Thought you were working!

No parenting going on here, just hot as hell.  97 right now.
It's 93 here in NJ.  WTF.
Damn, at least our humidity is only 35%
You have to use dewpoint for that.  63 here, 65 there, so not much of a difference at all.  If I wanted to sweat I could have stayed in TX.
You're inside dealing with clusterfucks so what's the difference?
Spent some time on the bldg roof today (clusterfucks aren't limited to indoors), so yeah, you guys with your 6th heat wave of the season can GFY's.
Aren't youse getting a little old for rooftop work?  Sheesh!
No, man, rooftops are fun. When it's not hotter than schit, anyway  Or cold and windy.  Or raining.
So you're a fair weather rooftopper?
More like a Dreamer

@NJDave. Smoking one of the Rm 101 MC sticks you gave me. Tasty little sucker.
Inthoughtbyou were working!
Taking a break.  It's a little thing and won't last long. (TWSS)

@NJDave. Smoking one of the Rm 101 MC sticks you gave me. Tasty little sucker.
Inthoughtbyou were working!
Taking a break.  It's a little thing and won't last long. (TWSS)
OK

@NJDave. Smoking one of the Rm 101 MC sticks you gave me. Tasty little sucker.
Inthoughtbyou were working!
Taking a break.  It's a little thing and won't last long. (TWSS)
You smoking on the job?

@NJDave. Smoking one of the Rm 101 MC sticks you gave me. Tasty little sucker.
Inthoughtbyou were working!
Taking a break.  It's a little thing and won't last long. (TWSS)
You smoking on the job?
Only on break.  My union (Old Fart Engineers Local 13) says it's allowed.

@NJDave. Smoking one of the Rm 101 MC sticks you gave me. Tasty little sucker.
Inthoughtbyou were working!
Taking a break.  It's a little thing and won't last long. (TWSS)
You smoking on the job?
Only on break.  My union (Old Fart Engineers Local 13) says it's allowed.
Smoke break in the OFE union contract?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21