Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2023, 08:34:43 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
LALTS

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 08:35:20 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Think it's just about time for my first cup of tea.

Morning, AlmondRick.

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2023, 08:36:10 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2023, 08:36:32 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
But looking slightly warmer tomorrow, so I'll be out on the course with an old college buddy.

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2023, 08:40:22 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
But looking slightly warmer tomorrow, so I'll be out on the course with an old college buddy.
Good morning Dave you lucky duck

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2023, 08:41:34 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
But looking slightly warmer tomorrow, so I'll be out on the course with an old college buddy.
Good morning Dave you lucky duck
Trying to squeeze in as much as I can before the end of the year.

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2023, 08:42:06 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
Mid 40s here but too cold for shorts.

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2023, 08:45:27 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
But looking slightly warmer tomorrow, so I'll be out on the course with an old college buddy.
Good morning Dave you lucky duck
Trying to squeeze in as much as I can before the end of the year.
I'm really just too busy. I'll be catching up next year.

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2023, 09:00:51 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
Mid 40s here but too cold for shorts.
Supposed to be mid-40s at tee time tomorrow morning. I'll definitely be in pants.

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2023, 10:22:06 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
Mid 40s here but too cold for shorts.
Supposed to be mid-40s at tee time tomorrow morning. I'll definitely be in pants.
Everyone will appreciate that.

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2023, 11:10:54 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Cow or nuttin.  I just take mine black.

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2023, 11:13:38 AM »

Time to make the doughnuts.
Mmmm, donuts.
Where's the coffee?
Good morning, Rick. The coffee is always on. Just made it about a second ago.
Good morning Tony I will take a large with just almond milk please
Does this look like a diner? I made it but you can get it yourself. There should be a new almond or oat milk in the pantry.
Thanks Tony. It's facilities week here. Breakfast pizza is being served
Speaking of, boiler has been running pretty consistently this morning. 34 here right now. Brrrrr
Mid 40s here but too cold for shorts.
Supposed to be mid-40s at tee time tomorrow morning. I'll definitely be in pants.
Everyone will appreciate that.
Indeed.

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2023, 11:16:30 AM »

Today is Monday, Oct. 23, the 296th day of 2023.
There are 69 days left in the year.

Today’s highlight

On Oct. 23, 1983, 241 U.S. service members, most of them Marines, were killed in a suicide truck-bombing at Beirut International Airport in Lebanon, while a near-simultaneous attack on French forces killed 58 paratroopers.

On this date

In 1707, the first Parliament of Great Britain, created by the Acts of Union between England and Scotland, held its first meeting.

In 1910, Blanche S. Scott became the first woman to make a public solo airplane flight, reaching an altitude of 12 feet at a park in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

In 1915, tens of thousands of women paraded up Fifth Avenue in New York City, demanding the right to vote.

In 1942, during World War II, Britain launched a major offensive against Axis forces at El Alamein (el ah-lah-MAYN’) in Egypt, resulting in an Allied victory.

In 1944, the World War II Battle of Leyte (LAY’-tee) Gulf began, resulting in a major Allied victory against Japanese forces.

In 1956, a student-sparked revolt against Hungary’s Communist rule began; as the revolution spread, Soviet forces started entering the country, and the uprising was put down within weeks.

In 1973, President Richard Nixon agreed to turn over White House tape recordings subpoenaed by the Watergate special prosecutor to Judge John J. Sirica.

In 1987, the U.S. Senate rejected the Supreme Court nomination of Robert H. Bork 58-42.

In 1989, 23 people were killed in an explosion at Phillips Petroleum Co.‘s chemical complex in Pasadena, Texas.

In 1995, a jury in Houston convicted Yolanda Saldivar of murdering Tejano singing star Selena.

In 2009, President Barack Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency, giving his health chief the power to let hospitals move emergency rooms offsite to speed treatment and protect non-infected patients.

In 2014, officials announced that an emergency room doctor who’d recently returned to New York City after treating Ebola patients in West Africa tested positive for the virus, becoming the first case in the city and the fourth in the nation. (Dr. Craig Spencer later recovered.)

In 2017, New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced a civil rights investigation into the Weinstein Co., amid sexual harassment and assault allegations against its founder, Harvey Weinstein.

In 2021, a driver lost control during a Texas drag racing event on an airport runway and slammed into a crowd of spectators, killing two children and injuring eight other people.

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2023, 11:22:49 AM »

Today’s birthdays:

Movie director Philip Kaufman is 87.
R&B singer Barbara Ann Hawkins (The Dixie Cups) is 80.
Former ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross is 75.
Actor Michael Rupert is 72.
Movie director Ang Lee is 69.
Jazz singer Dianne Reeves is 67.
Country singer Dwight Yoakam is 67.
Community activist Martin Luther King III is 66.
Movie director Sam Raimi is 64.
Parodist “Weird Al” Yankovic is 64.
Rock musician Robert Trujillo (Metallica) is 59.
Rock musician Brian Nevin (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) is 57.
Actor Jon Huertas is 54.
Movie director Chris Weitz is 54.
CNN medical reporter Dr. Sanjay Gupta is 54.
Bluegrass musician Eric Gibson (The Gibson Brothers) is 53.
Country singer Jimmy Wayne is 51.
Actor Vivian Bang is 50.
Rock musician Eric Bass (Shinedown) is 49.
TV personality and host Cat Deeley is 47.
Actor Ryan Reynolds is 47.
Actor Saycon Sengbloh is 46.
Rock singer Matthew Shultz (Cage the Elephant) is 40.
TV personality Meghan McCain is 39.
R&B singer Miguel is 38.
Actor Masiela Lusha (MAH’-see-el-la loo-SHA’) is 38.
Actor Emilia Clarke is 37.
Actor Briana Evigan is 37.
Actor Inbar Lavi is 37.
Actor Jessica Stroup is 37.
Neo-soul musician Allen Branstetter (St. Paul & the Broken Bones) is 33.
Actor Taylor Spreitler is 30.
Actor Margaret Qualley is 29.
Actor Amandla Stenberg is 25.

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2023, 11:23:08 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 6
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4