Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 07:44:59 AM »

Saturday sheesh.
I took a nap.
I tried to do the same but no luck, I will get mine after the soccer game now.

Enjoy the game!   Golf must have fallen asleep at work.

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 07:48:49 AM »

Saturday sheesh.
I took a nap.
I tried to do the same but no luck, I will get mine after the soccer game now.

Enjoy the game!   Golf must have fallen asleep at work.
Don't I wish! Actually, last season of Archer is on Netflix now, so I'm watching that.

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 07:55:35 AM »

Saturday sheesh.
I took a nap.
I tried to do the same but no luck, I will get mine after the soccer game now.

Enjoy the game!   Golf must have fallen asleep at work.
Don't I wish! Actually, last season of Archer is on Netflix now, so I'm watching that.
Just so you are being productive. :)

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2015, 08:29:30 AM »

Another Sheesh!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2015, 08:34:05 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave(s).
48° and sunny, only getting in the low 60's.
Got a lunch and movie date, my Jeep is dead, battery new last fall won't hold a charge. thinking it may be the alternator, goes in Monday afternoon for check up.

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2015, 08:38:30 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave(s).
48° and sunny, only getting in the low 60's.
Got a lunch and movie date, my Jeep is dead, battery new last fall won't hold a charge. thinking it may be the alternator, goes in Monday afternoon for check up.
Morning Dean. Sucks about the ride. Car troubles never end, it seems.

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2015, 08:40:04 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave(s).
48° and sunny, only getting in the low 60's.
Got a lunch and movie date, my Jeep is dead, battery new last fall won't hold a charge. thinking it may be the alternator, goes in Monday afternoon for check up.
Morning Dean, hope Jeep is a simple fix.  Sometimes batteries go bad sooner than they should.  If a national brand battery the store there can warranty it and if it will crank and drive  most auto parts stores will test battery and charging system free for you.

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2015, 08:40:51 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave(s).
48° and sunny, only getting in the low 60's.
Got a lunch and movie date, my Jeep is dead, battery new last fall won't hold a charge. thinking it may be the alternator, goes in Monday afternoon for check up.
Morning Dean. Sucks about the ride. Car troubles never end, it seems.
As my 70 year old neighbor says "always something".
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2015, 08:44:47 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave(s).
48° and sunny, only getting in the low 60's.
Got a lunch and movie date, my Jeep is dead, battery new last fall won't hold a charge. thinking it may be the alternator, goes in Monday afternoon for check up.
Morning Dean, hope Jeep is a simple fix.  Sometimes batteries go bad sooner than they should.  If a national brand battery the store there can warranty it and if it will crank and drive  most auto parts stores will test battery and charging system free for you.
Battery was purchased and installed at my local garage in NY when I had it made ready for last winter, doubt they will do anything about it.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2015, 08:51:37 AM »

If it's the alternator I'm looking at $100-$200, but that's something I can replace myself.

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 08:52:44 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave(s).
48° and sunny, only getting in the low 60's.
Got a lunch and movie date, my Jeep is dead, battery new last fall won't hold a charge. thinking it may be the alternator, goes in Monday afternoon for check up.
Morning Dean. Sucks about the ride. Car troubles never end, it seems.
As my 70 year old neighbor says "always something".

Is your neighbor Roseanne Roseannadanna?

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 08:53:28 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Dean.

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2015, 08:55:27 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Dean.
Morning Tony.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/7/2015
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2015, 08:56:22 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Dean.
Good morning Dean and Tony.

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2015, 09:03:16 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Dean.
Morning Tony.
How goes it, Dave?  Caught up on some sleep today.  It all has to even out eventually.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8