Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

go Europe.
You're liable to get kicked out of FL with that attitude. :D

Morning, OleDean.
I'm drawing from the European pool of more golfers to choose from than the USA.
if they kick me out of Florida I'll have to take residence in Cuba.
Are you sure they'll have you? I would start with southern Florida first and see how that goes.

go Europe.
You're liable to get kicked out of FL with that attitude. :D

Morning, OleDean.
I'm drawing from the European pool of more golfers to choose from than the USA.
if they kick me out of Florida I'll have to take residence in Cuba.
I like a bunch of the Euro guys too, so I understand. Plus, America is making itself real hard to root for these days.

go Europe.
You're liable to get kicked out of FL with that attitude. :D

Morning, OleDean.
I'm drawing from the European pool of more golfers to choose from than the USA.
if they kick me out of Florida I'll have to take residence in Cuba.
Are you sure they'll have you? I would start with southern Florida first and see how that goes.
That's practically Cuba anyways.

go Europe.
You're liable to get kicked out of FL with that attitude. :D

Morning, OleDean.
I'm drawing from the European pool of more golfers to choose from than the USA.
if they kick me out of Florida I'll have to take residence in Cuba.
I like a bunch of the Euro guys too, so I understand. Plus, America is making itself real hard to root for these days.
I was hoping for a Brooks Koepka and Bryson DeChambeau pairing. 😂

I'll say one thing. they have one of the most beautiful links courses I have ever seen.

go Europe.
You're liable to get kicked out of FL with that attitude. :D

Morning, OleDean.
I'm drawing from the European pool of more golfers to choose from than the USA.
if they kick me out of Florida I'll have to take residence in Cuba.
Are you sure they'll have you? I would start with southern Florida first and see how that goes.
That's practically Cuba anyways.
Biden is sending too many migrants down there for my taste.

go Europe.
You're liable to get kicked out of FL with that attitude. :D

Morning, OleDean.
I'm drawing from the European pool of more golfers to choose from than the USA.
if they kick me out of Florida I'll have to take residence in Cuba.
Are you sure they'll have you? I would start with southern Florida first and see how that goes.
That's practically Cuba anyways.
Biden is sending too many migrants down there for my taste.
We're all hoping FL and TX will get fed up and finally secede.

go Europe.
You're liable to get kicked out of FL with that attitude. :D

Morning, OleDean.
I'm drawing from the European pool of more golfers to choose from than the USA.
if they kick me out of Florida I'll have to take residence in Cuba.
I like a bunch of the Euro guys too, so I understand. Plus, America is making itself real hard to root for these days.
I was hoping for a Brooks Koepka and Bryson DeChambeau pairing. 😂
Lol, that would be something, all right!

I'll say one thing. they have one of the most beautiful links courses I have ever seen.
The course looks amazing. And it's open for public play, though, I imagine you'd need to take out a home equity loan.

though I'm not a McIlroy fan, this is the best pairing imo: Rory  McIlroy and Ian Poulter vs. Patrick Cantlay and Xander Schaueffle

I'll say one thing. they have one of the most beautiful links courses I have ever seen.
The course looks amazing. And it's open for public play, though, I imagine you'd need to take out a home equity loan.
But how much will it cost you to play there? It’s not cheap. Prices vary based on the time of the year, but the peak rate is $485, which is only eclipsed by a few other bucket-list public options such as Pebble Beach, Pinehurst No. 2, TPC Sawgrass and Shadow Creek. You have to book online or via phone, depending on your group size or how far in advance you are scheduling your tee time. Depending on the time of year you also might be required to book a round at another Destination Kohler course and/or include lodging.

Caddies aren’t required for all tee time slots, but they are highly recommended for the Straits course. Caddie fees are $70 per person, and gratuity is recommended at $50 per bag.

[...]

Will the caddie cut and light your cigars for you too?

[...]

Like I said. Would definitely be an experience, though.

[...]

Better roll them fresh, too, for that price.

though I'm not a McIlroy fan, this is the best pairing imo: Rory  McIlroy and Ian Poulter vs. Patrick Cantlay and Xander Schaueffle
I've been a Poulter fan for a while. He lives for this event, so that'll be a tough one for the US.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8