Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2021, 12:01:33 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2021, 12:02:17 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.
If you don't want to use booze, how do you feel about drugs? :D

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2021, 12:03:32 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.
If you don't want to use booze, how do you feel about drugs? :D
Currently investigating lobotomies.

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2021, 12:19:30 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.
How low can you go?

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2021, 12:22:05 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.
If you don't want to use booze, how do you feel about drugs? :D
But NJ politicians are going to take three years to figure out how they can get the most in their pockets for selling pot.  Why these states can't look at one that figured it out and have it running smoothly rather than reinventing the wheel?  Tony, I'll bring you some supplies back from Mass. when I go up at the end of the month.

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2021, 12:23:03 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.
If you don't want to use booze, how do you feel about drugs? :D
Now he didn't say he didn't WANT to use booze...

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2021, 12:25:14 PM »

Alec Bradley White Gold Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 20 / $34.99    Elegant cardboard aromas with a hint of lint on the retrohale....

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2021, 12:58:50 PM »

HC Series Black Maduro Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 20 / $34.99

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2021, 01:01:23 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.
If you don't want to use booze, how do you feel about drugs? :D
Now he didn't say he didn't WANT to use booze...
He's just looking out for his liver, with the amount of booze he'd likely need.

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2021, 01:02:17 PM »

Finished my news scan of the day.  The world continues to be populated by completely, mind-numbingly stupid people.
I couldn't identify with you more. However, I'm also finding that I'm too judgemental and it's making me an angry and unhappy person. Therefore, I need to learn how to lower my expectations of everyone without the use of booze. Haven't yet successfully implemented a solution.
If you don't want to use booze, how do you feel about drugs? :D
But NJ politicians are going to take three years to figure out how they can get the most in their pockets for selling pot.  Why these states can't look at one that figured it out and have it running smoothly rather than reinventing the wheel?  Tony, I'll bring you some supplies back from Mass. when I go up at the end of the month.
Indeed. Lots of tax income they're throwing away there.

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2021, 01:37:07 PM »

Tuesday afternoon.

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2021, 01:42:30 PM »

Tuesday afternoon.
Speaking of connies - Room 101 Ichiban Connecticut Robusto - 20/39.99

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2021, 02:09:06 PM »

Nicaragua Cream Robusto (5.0"x52)
Pack of 25 / $29.99

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2021, 02:11:03 PM »

Waiting on DaveOy's Charleston report.  A bit damp and chilly today but the rest of the week is looking great.

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2021, 02:21:57 PM »

Waiting on DaveOy's Charleston report.  A bit damp and chilly today but the rest of the week is looking great.
No need to wait on this - hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5